GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

Anyone can check to when I changed it. When you think I did does not matter, and even if you believed me, you would still lie. That is what makes you and your friends such a danger to America.

I will no have no trouble with the likes of you the day after election.
prove i have lied
you are an asshole that does nothing but parrot the liberal bullshit
yet you claim to be both a republican and a conservative and that you support conservative ideals

you are the known and proven LIAR

You describe yourself, little one, and this is the last time I respond to you. I have no time for those who do not care about America.

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

Or maybe it suggests that non-whites and non-Christians have entirely opposite political agendas compared to that of white Christians.

White Christians make up the majority of the Dem party, Hawk. And it has most of the minorities. Which means when the GOP grows increasingly older, whiter, and affluent in an era when the middle class is shrinking, that and the lower classes will establish a middle majority that will last a very long time.

White yes, Christian? Not so much.

Remember, included in those whites are gays, atheists, feminists, scientists, college professors, liberals and others who are not welcome in the Conservative Confederate Republican Party of Teabags.

The Democratic Party has such a big cross section, it can only reach an "agenda" through negotiation and coalition building. Two things Republicans will not do.

Anyone can check to when I changed it. When you think I did does not matter, and even if you believed me, you would still lie. That is what makes you and your friends such a danger to America.

prove i have lied
yet you claim to be both a republican and a conservative and that you support conservative ideals

divedweeb, do not confuse responsible Republican ideals and positions with neo-conservatism, which really is nothing more than the philosophy of failed liberals.

What you and your little coterie say or think about me remains immaterial, unimportant, but immensely funny to me and great opportunity to embarrass all of you.

Or maybe it suggests that non-whites and non-Christians have entirely opposite political agendas compared to that of white Christians.

White Christians make up the majority of the Dem party, Hawk. And it has most of the minorities. Which means when the GOP grows increasingly older, whiter, and affluent in an era when the middle class is shrinking, that and the lower classes will establish a middle majority that will last a very long time.

Remember, included in those whites are gays, atheists, feminists, scientists, college professors, liberals and others who are not welcome in the Conservative Confederate Republican Party of Teabags.

The Democratic Party has such a big cross section, it can only reach an "agenda" through negotiation and coalition building. Two things Republicans will not do.
RACIST!!!!!

:razz:

prove i have lied

divedweeb, do not confuse responsible Republican ideals and positions with neo-conservatism, which really is nothing more than the philosophy of failed liberals.

What you and your little coterie say or think about me remains immaterial, unimportant, but immensely funny to me and great opportunity to embarrass all of you.
the only one you embarrass is yourself
but then you are too delusional to see it

Yes, rdean, and the atheists are very small in number and have little influence philosophically on party politics, while those of faith have much greater political power, which, considering the numbers, is the way it should be. And, absolutely, yes, the umbrella is huge. And that is why, unless the GOP learns how to negotiate and conciliate, the GOP will be a minority party forever.

Yes, rdean, and the atheists are very small in number and have little influence philosophically on party politics, while those of faith have much greater political power, which, considering the numbers, is the way it should be. And, absolutely, yes, the umbrella is huge. And that is why, unless the GOP learns how to negotiate and conciliate, the GOP will be a minority party forever.

Jake what the flying fuck are you babling about on this entire page?

Not badly at all. We will elect some reponsible republicans and tea party here, defeat some dems and tea party here. I love election day.

Not badly at all. We will elect some reponsible republicans and tea party here, defeat some dems and tea party here. I love election day.

It's very heavily democrat around here so it will be very interesting to see what happens

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

How do you feel if it's pointed out that most violent crime (and almost all murder) in the US is committed by non-whites? Is that okay too?

Forum List

Back