GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

I don't know what pay-off you get from seeing everyone around you as evil racists, rdean. I resent it, but so be it. I cannot alter your reality...you have to allow in a bit of new information to do that.

P.S. I'm a Republican, rdean. Hurts to called a bigot.

Yet rdean does have a limited point that the Republican party IS IN FACT synonymous with the white race.

This WILL NOT change, contrary to white Republican fantasies that blacks will migrate en masse to the Republican party if they could just break free from the bondage of Democrat welfare.

What needs to happen is for whites to QUIT BEING ASHAMED of their own racial group, grow some balls, and say "Yo, motherfuckers, it appears we ARE all white. And I'm OK with that." Instead of weeping like a bunch of bitches and whimpering that "Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves."

:eusa_eh:

What needs to happen is for whites to ....say "Yo, motherfuckers, ......"

:confused:

:eusa_eh:

rdean, is there a point to all this race-baiting?

Race baiting?

It's not me in denial. The Republican Party is 90% white. They are an exclusionary political party ...
"Exclusionary" means that they are proactively keeping non-whites out.

Do you have any independently verifiable evidence of this?

Didn't think so.

I guess I really struck a nerve with Frank.

It's OK Frank. No one is disputing your right to belong to an exclusionary, right wing, confederate political party.

Yes, this time you struck a nerve. Unlike the 6,000 other times you posted the exact same thing, this time was different

ONE-NOTE-SAMBA.gif

rdean, is there a point to all this race-baiting?

Race baiting?

It's not me in denial. The Republican Party is 90% white. They are an exclusionary political party ...
"Exclusionary" means that they are proactively keeping non-whites out.

Do you have any independently verifiable evidence of this?

Didn't think so.
does dean ever have any real evidence to back up the bullshit he posts?

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white

Really so that is why you feel the need to repeatedly in multiple posts point out that it is mostly White, and what is it you say Confederate?

Please your criticism always has to do with their Race. You think the Vast Majority of Whites are Racists. Anyone who reads your posts can see that.

Nice try though.

No, the majority of Republicans are racist. You know it. I know it. I didn't say ALL, just the majority. Racists can be any color. But the majority of Republicans are racist and the party is based in the Confederate south. Why does the truth hurt so?

Really so that is why you feel the need to repeatedly in multiple posts point out that it is mostly White, and what is it you say Confederate?

Please your criticism always has to do with their Race. You think the Vast Majority of Whites are Racists. Anyone who reads your posts can see that.

Nice try though.

No, the majority of Republicans are racist. You know it. I know it. I didn't say ALL, just the majority. Racists can be any color. But the majority of Republicans are racist and the party is based in the Confederate south. Why does the truth hurt so?

ONE-NOTE-SAMBA.gif

Reminder to Rdean:

LBJ called his own SCOTUS pick a ******, FDR ran the Tuskegee Experiment, Democrat Robert Byrd was both a Grand Kleagle of the KKK AND the Democrat Senate Majority Leader.

You keep playing your one note samba

No, one..... I shall explain this slowly. My cousin-in-law is a black Muslim Republican. Do you count yourself as 'stupid'?

Now, again... you're world view that everyone who is not white votes Democrat.... that is racist. I really should not have to point this shit out to you but clearly you do not recognize racism when you see it. Look in a fucking mirror, little man.

How do you get "everyone" from "90%"?

You must have studied some kind of confederate "new math".

Kinda like Obama math? Where you can add Millions to an existing broken Health Care system, with out fixing the problems with said system, and somehow still lower costs and not add to the Deficit?

lol

You haven't read the bill. I've posted it many times.

First, the CBO says it will save billions over the next ten years.

Second, consider the "Emergency Room". To just visit costs 600 bucks, over a thousand if you are 40. That doesn't include treatment or drugs.

A visit to a doctor at a clinic is anywhere from 60 to 200 dollars.

People only go to the emergency room when the problem has become an emergency. The cost to treat the problem sky rockets and the tax payer is stuck footing the bill.

You could let them die, but that would be the Republican way. They only care about getting them born and then, "fuck 'em".

Don't just repeat Republican "slogans" and "word groups". Find out the truth. It's a lot less scary.

Nice try though.

ONE-NOTE-SAMBA.gif

There is more than one note in that music, dummy.

Last edited:
The best thing about the Republican Party is that it's the biggest it will ever be right now.

Conservative women have a low birth rate.

They've alienated blacks, Hispanics, gays, feminists, Muslims and every other minority.

This election might be their last best hope for years. It's why they want to adopt a radical agenda. But like their other ideas, they only have a "list of fail".

The best thing about the Republican Party is that it's the biggest it will ever be right now.

Conservative women have a low birth rate.

They've alienated blacks, Hispanics, gays, feminists, Muslims and every other minority.

This election might be their last best hope for years. It's why they want to adopt a radical agenda. But like their other ideas, they only have a "list of fail".
keep proving you are a fucking idiot

IThe criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

Which votes would these be?

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

Tea Beggars Revolt Against Tyrant Glenn Beck
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAidEf0HLho&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Tea Party Republicans WSACAGBECK[/ame]

Nice try though.

The vast majority of white are not racist, BUT vast majority of racist are white, AND, the vast majority of white racists support the Republican/teabaggers.

Nice try though.

The vast majority of white are not racist, BUT vast majority of racist are white, AND, the vast majority of white racists support the Republican/teabaggers.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice try though.

I see I have reduced you to posting cartoon characters...pwned

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

I see I have reduced you to posting cartoon characters...pwned

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

.....just keep up the Great, Ironically Prejudice Posts.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back