GOP 2016 Dream Ticket?

I love Bushy.

I wish he could run again. He would handily best anyone ANYONE the Dems could run.

He was a better POTUS than most of you realize.

And much better than you libs deserve, based on your decision making ability shown in 2008 & 2012.

Yeah... let's look at that Bush Record.

2 Wars
2 Recessions
A major disaster that depopulated a major city.
The worst Terrorist incident in history.
Doubled the national debt.

The guy couldn't best Al Gore in a fair fight, so he cheated.

You and the truth are far apart!

Bush was elected fairly!

The wars and recessions were caused by both parties, but were primarily brought about by Clinton's incompetence in the nineties especially as CIC!

The national debt doubled by Bush in eight years was then doubled by Obama in four years!

:eusa_whistle:

Clinton's incompetence? lmao... he had an approval rating of almost 70% when he left office.... as opposed to the incompetent baby bush who left with about 28%

idiots rwnj's...

and baby bush was APPOINTED by the rightwing of the supreme court. or do you not remember history at all?

pfft

sorry, but the liberal double standard of treating con women and minorities like shit then screaming racism-sexism when cons don't when cons don't support libs is getting old.

And when did this happen with Caribou Barbie?

Sorry, pointing out that she wasn't qualified for the job she was running for is not "sexism".

It's "vetting". I really think it's kind of important that she didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was or which Korea was our ally. I think it was kind of important that she was unable to name a case of "Judicial overreach" other than Roe v. Wade. You know, these are kind of important things, when you are running for vice president and your running mate is a 72 year old man with a history of cancer.

John McCain didn't do his job in vetting this woman. Shame on him. He picked someone who was acceptable to all the different nutty factions without even checking if she was qualified or not.

If you actually thought vetting was important, you would not have voted for obama.

His resume was the shortest ever and just the fact that he voted 'present' more than anything else should have told you he lacked the ability to lead.

Republicans did think vetting was important that many did not vote for McCain because of Palin.

Democrats and Obama is not GOP and McCain/Palin.

Last edited:
Well, my observation is that if Walker and West endorse candidates who win this November, it will give them the huge boost needed to be ahead in 2016. Something to look for.

Yeah... let's look at that Bush Record.

2 Wars
2 Recessions
A major disaster that depopulated a major city.
The worst Terrorist incident in history.
Doubled the national debt.

The guy couldn't best Al Gore in a fair fight, so he cheated.

You and the truth are far apart!

Bush was elected fairly!

The wars and recessions were caused by both parties, but were primarily brought about by Clinton's incompetence in the nineties especially as CIC!

The national debt doubled by Bush in eight years was then doubled by Obama in four years!

:eusa_whistle:

Clinton's incompetence? lmao... he had an approval rating of almost 70% when he left office.... as opposed to the incompetent baby bush who left with about 28%

idiots rwnj's...

and baby bush was APPOINTED by the rightwing of the supreme court. or do you not remember history at all?

You lie like a rug!

Polls by left wing organizations don't tell the whole story.

Bush won the election fair. If the lefty MSM had not erroneously declared Gore the winner before the polls closed in the Republican dominated Panhandle(which deterred many from voting understandably), the debacle that happened with counting etc would not have happened because Bush would have won initially!

I can't be responsible for your ignorance!:badgrin:

Works for me, but how would the libs be able to call us racists so much?

I think the Rs have several good combinations that can beat The Hildebeast!

Too many closet racist in the GOP and the TP will stay at home. I know a couple of them.

putin-palin.jpg

Dumbass! :badgrin:

You betcha......wink

My dream ticket? Hitler/Duke! ROFL! Seriously ummmm Duke/Ventura or Buchanan/Ventura.

Walker-West-2016-Dream-Ticket.jpg

Well? Any reactions?

I read this on the Bookworm Room blog and it made me wonder. Why not? Walker has been an outstanding governor and West would be the first fully-black occupation of the office. The piece is at I have a dream Presidential ticket for 2016. What?s yours? and he asks the question; “What's yours?”

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Your "dream" ticket is exactly that, a dream of yours if your foresee that winning. Walker would deliver Wisconsin. The problem is that the GOP doesn't need Wisconsin as much as it needs Ohio and every vote he gets you in WI, you lose in OH which has 8 more electoral votes.

TO flip the script, you need 64 votes to swing from blue to red. The easiest way to get there is to win Florida (29), Ohio (18), Virginia (13), and one other...WI, IA, CO, NM which are the only 3 that re are really in play. Maybe New Hampshire...

You simply can't lose Ohio and win the Presidency. So Walker is out.

As for "What's Yours"....

From a strictly Republican point of view...

I would be curious to see what a Nikki Haley/Condi Rice ticket would produce insofar as unhinging the electoral map. I doubt Rice could swing California red but the advantages of race and sex the Dems have will be muted a bit.

Conservatives would likely not stand for it.

But of course you know Condi wouldn't run.

I like your choice of this more masculine looking Flukke faced avi.

I was feeling Boehnerized by the other one.

Forum List

Back