GOP +10 historic Congressional lead? Now it's GOP +12!

I suppose your trumped poll doesn't fit the mold of an increasingly hysterical tone of someone who really is not at all certain of what the outcome will be for the midterm election? :eusa_whistle:

Trumped poll? I've included SEVERAL POLLS in this thread! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you want to live in denial be my guest! :lol::lol::lol:

Are you insecure? Is that why you must plaster your theory that the Republicans are doing so well? If you are so sure footed of their impending victory, why do you feel the need to reassure yourself by gracing us with endless threads on the matter?:eusa_shhh:

I'd ask the same regarding all the threads on Palin, Rush, Hannity. Why do liberals worry so much about the supposed leaders of conservatives? Why label them leaders? I know I, conservative in many areas, don't like any of the above. Oh, I know! Condemn the people by the leaders, named by liberals. Got it.

2JBCD00Z.jpg

November is coming liberals!!!!!!! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Irony: Elephants are from Africa. Prepare to be trampled thyself.:eusa_whistle:

Ignorant Stupidity! The donkey's origin is from Africa as well. Guess you didn't know that.
Ad hominem, but the fact that you are arguing that miniscule detail shows what an intellectual light weight you are.
That didn't stop the Democrats from using them as their party logo, so why should it the Republicans?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I don't think I ever implied that Republicans shouldn't use the elephant as their mascot. I simply stated that it was ironic that elephants were from Africa. Ironic because practically none of the Republican base have origins on the African continent...:eusa_whistle:

Are you insecure? Is that why you must plaster your theory that the Republicans are doing so well? If you are so sure footed of their impending victory, why do you feel the need to reassure yourself by gracing us with endless threads on the matter?:eusa_shhh:

I'd ask the same regarding all the threads on Palin, Rush, Hannity. Why do liberals worry so much about the supposed leaders of conservatives?
For the same reason you worry that that crazy uncle of yours might one day snap and go on a killing spree: Insanity.
Why label them leaders? I know I, conservative in many areas, don't like any of the above. Oh, I know! Condemn the people by the leaders, named by liberals. Got it.

Maybe that makes sense to you on lala land... but back on planet Earth we try to make coherent arguments.:cuckoo:

I suppose your trumped poll doesn't fit the mold of an increasingly hysterical tone of someone who really is not at all certain of what the outcome will be for the midterm election? :eusa_whistle:

I think we see who's insecure when you have such a problem with my simply pointing out the polls.

Irony: Elephants are from Africa. Prepare to be trampled thyself.:eusa_whistle:

Ignorant Stupidity! The donkey's origin is from Africa as well. Guess you didn't know that.
Ad hominem, but the fact that you are arguing that miniscule detail shows what an intellectual light weight you are.
That didn't stop the Democrats from using them as their party logo, so why should it the Republicans?

I don't think I ever implied that Republicans shouldn't use the elephant as their mascot. I simply stated that it was ironic that elephants were from Africa. Ironic because practically none of the Republican base have origins on the African continent...:eusa_whistle:

Nothing ad hominem about it. Live by the "mascot" trivia, die by the mascot trivia.

You brought it up!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd ask the same regarding all the threads on Palin, Rush, Hannity. Why do liberals worry so much about the supposed leaders of conservatives?
For the same reason you worry that that crazy uncle of yours might one day snap and go on a killing spree: Insanity.
Why label them leaders? I know I, conservative in many areas, don't like any of the above. Oh, I know! Condemn the people by the leaders, named by liberals. Got it.

Maybe that makes sense to you on lala land... but back on planet Earth we try to make coherent arguments.:cuckoo:

Coherent arguments is making up something about a crazy uncle???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm encouraged but i'm not counting my chickens just yet. The Democrats and their "Community Organizers" will be out there trying to rig every election in November. Don't underestimate their ability to steal elections. They are professionals at it. It's what they do. So be excited but don't count those chickens just yet.

I guess reading isn't one of your talents. The poll in the op is RASMUSSEN!

To reiterate my first post, the title of this thread is "GOP +10 historic Congressional lead? Now it's GOP +12!" Presumably the 10-point lead you put in the title refers to your last poll thread (" GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot"). That, of course, refers to the Gallup weekly tracker.

So when you say the lead is "now" +12 from +10, that implies (small) movement in a given poll (i.e. Gallup). In reality, the movement in that poll has been exactly the opposite: a ten-point swing in favor of the Democrats. Do you not understand how mixing two very different polls here--which, one can tell from the title, you obviously did, even if you apparently didn't know that--to imply movement is deceptive?

new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Likely Voters would vote for their district's Republican congressional candidate, while 36% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent. The survey data was collected on the seven days ending Sunday, September 5, 2010.

This matches the largest advantage ever measured for the Republicans. Three weeks ago, the GOP also held a 12-point lead.
Still, while the margin has varied somewhat from week-to-week, Republicans have been consistently ahead in the Generic Ballot for over a year. During 2010, the GOP edge has never fallen below five points. When Barack Obama first took office as president of the United States, the Democrats enjoyed a seven-point lead on the Generic Ballot.

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports

This is why you are seeing an INCREASINGLY hysterical tone from liberals n this board and why their attacks on you, me and ANYONE that doesn't worship at the feet of Obama, has become inscreasinly strident, and DESPERATE.

It's funny to watch!

November is coming liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poor poor persecuted you....is that why you start silly threads, because WE are hysterical? (I think you don't know what that word means..hysterical...as in laughing)

I'm encouraged but i'm not counting my chickens just yet. The Democrats and their "Community Organizers" will be out there trying to rig every election in November. Don't underestimate their ability to steal elections. They are professionals at it. It's what they do. So be excited but don't count those chickens just yet.

Gotta lay that "they cheated!" groundwork early, eh?

I guess reading isn't one of your talents. The poll in the op is RASMUSSEN!

To reiterate my first post, the title of this thread is "GOP +10 historic Congressional lead? Now it's GOP +12!" Presumably the 10-point lead you put in the title refers to your last poll thread (" GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot"). That, of course, refers to the Gallup weekly tracker.

So when you say the lead is "now" +12 from +10, that implies (small) movement in a given poll (i.e. Gallup). In reality, the movement in that poll has been exactly the opposite: a ten-point swing in favor of the Democrats. Do you not understand how mixing two very different polls here--which, one can tell from the title, you obviously did, even if you apparently didn't know that--to imply movement is deceptive?

Stop be hysterical, my friend. ;)

Including claiming that a Rasmussen poll was actually done by Gallup.

Is that what you think we're saying??

I'm being honest when I ask this. Do you have some sort of learning disorder? It's ok if you do, but it would certainly help explain your OCD behavior and completely irrational thought process.

Oh gee why would I think that, since I posted a RASMUSSEN poll, you libs bring up a Gallup poll, and then claim it's the same thing.

No, that's not what he said at all. But, feel free to pretend you have some reading comprehension....ahem...."issues".

The Gallup poll at +10 last week is now back to

EVEN.

So put on some clean underwear, cons, prepare for the next shitgasm.

September 7, 2010
Parties Tied at 46% in Generic Ballot for Congress
Latest weekly update shows more competitive contest
by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans and Democrats are tied at 46% among registered voters in Gallup's weekly tracking of congressional voting preferences, marking a shift after five consecutive weeks in which the Republicans held the advantage.

2ooa6qptxeszgwxfros9lg.gif

The Gallup poll at +10 last week is now back to

EVEN.

So put on some clean underwear, cons, prepare for the next shitgasm.

September 7, 2010
Parties Tied at 46% in Generic Ballot for Congress
Latest weekly update shows more competitive contest
by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans and Democrats are tied at 46% among registered voters in Gallup's weekly tracking of congressional voting preferences, marking a shift after five consecutive weeks in which the Republicans held the advantage.

2ooa6qptxeszgwxfros9lg.gif

Hear me now, believe me later.

The Republicans will lose seats in Congress in the November elections.

Forum List

Back