GOP +10 historic Congressional lead? Now it's GOP +12!

Oh gee why would I think that, since I posted a RASMUSSEN poll, you libs bring up a Gallup poll, and then claim it's the same thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, I have all the info I need now about you and your 'situation'. I'm glad that whoever watches over you lets you have 'computer time' every day.

Translate that and it means, "FINE, Rasmmusen says Democrats are tanking, now shut up!"

Are you telling me to shut up? Why did you include that part in quotes then? Or are you saying that I should be telling you to shut up? That's how it reads to me. Maybe I should follow your advice....most intelligent thing you've probably ever said on this site.

$10 says this post confused the shit out of you.

What was really of interest last week regarding Gallup, was their own notice of enthusiasm gap and how they may be undercounting conservative predictions:

Republicans Hold Wide Lead in Key Voter Turnout Measure

...Bottom Line

Gallup's "thought given to the elections" indicator of voter turnout suggests that, if the midterm elections were held today, the Republicans would have a substantial advantage over the Democrats in turnout -- largely because of the attentiveness of conservative Republicans. This would well exceed the typical turnout advantage Republicans enjoy in midterm elections, including 1994, when the GOP gained a historically large number of House seats.

It's a virtual certainty that voters' attention to the election will increase in the coming months. If this increase is proportionate between Republicans and Democrats, then the Republicans will likely maintain a formidable turnout advantage. However, it's also possible that Republicans have merely tuned in early to the elections, leaving less room for their attention to expand -- and thus giving the Democrats an opportunity to narrow the gap by November.

I mean the only ones you guys CAN cite is Gallup, because it's the only poll living in your fantasy land!

So, was the person who created this post http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...cedented-10-point-lead-on-generic-ballot.html living in a fantasy land as well because they cited Gallup?

As if that is the ONLY poll I cite, you would have your argument. But I have been citing MULTIPLE POLLS IN MULTIPLE THREADS and have done so in this thread as well.

Nice try!

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, I have all the info I need now about you and your 'situation'. I'm glad that whoever watches over you lets you have 'computer time' every day.

Translate that and it means, "FINE, Rasmmusen says Democrats are tanking, now shut up!"

Are you telling me to shut up? Why did you include that part in quotes then? Or are you saying that I should be telling you to shut up? That's how it reads to me. Maybe I should follow your advice....most intelligent thing you've probably ever said on this site.

You would lose. I can recognize a losing liberal sputtering a mile away and that's all you did was sputter!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What was really of interest last week regarding Gallup, was their own notice of enthusiasm gap and how they may be undercounting conservative predictions:

Republicans Hold Wide Lead in Key Voter Turnout Measure

...Bottom Line

Gallup's "thought given to the elections" indicator of voter turnout suggests that, if the midterm elections were held today, the Republicans would have a substantial advantage over the Democrats in turnout -- largely because of the attentiveness of conservative Republicans. This would well exceed the typical turnout advantage Republicans enjoy in midterm elections, including 1994, when the GOP gained a historically large number of House seats.

It's a virtual certainty that voters' attention to the election will increase in the coming months. If this increase is proportionate between Republicans and Democrats, then the Republicans will likely maintain a formidable turnout advantage. However, it's also possible that Republicans have merely tuned in early to the elections, leaving less room for their attention to expand -- and thus giving the Democrats an opportunity to narrow the gap by November.

:eusa_shhh:

Liberals think they are going to win in November. :eusa_pray: Don't burst their bubble. It will make November 3, that much more fun! ;)

I mean the only ones you guys CAN cite is Gallup, because it's the only poll living in your fantasy land!

So, was the person who created this post http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...cedented-10-point-lead-on-generic-ballot.html living in a fantasy land as well because they cited Gallup?

As if that is the ONLY poll I cite, you would have your argument. But I have been citing MULTIPLE POLLS IN MULTIPLE THREADS and have done so in this thread as well.

Nice try!

And that is exactly the point. You pick and choose which polls to show based upon whether or not they are showing results that you like. You didn't put Gallup in this thread because the numbers didn't back up what you wanted to claim, so you chose to ignore it yet last week Gallup was perfectly fine to use because you liked the numbers. We're just asking for a little consistency, that's all.

Even the Democrats know they are going to get this a$$es kicked. It's all over for them.

wunpopular0913.jpg

I am praying we not only take the House but the Senate.

But we need CONSERVATIVES to win. We haven't won, if we simply put back in the same RINOs Washington elite we had the last time.

I pray for the day when Lindsey Graham and McCain are voted OUT of office. :eusa_pray:

You would lose. I can recognize a losing liberal sputtering a mile away and that's all you did was sputter!

Yet you failed to clear up what I was asking about in my post. So like I suspected, my post went right over your head. I'd ask you to send me the $10, but I somehow feel like that amount of money could actually have an impact on your daily life.

Nice try!

And that is exactly the point. You pick and choose which polls to show based upon whether or not they are showing results that you like. You didn't put Gallup in this thread because the numbers didn't back up what you wanted to claim, so you chose to ignore it yet last week Gallup was perfectly fine to use because you liked the numbers. We're just asking for a little consistency, that's all.

Picke and CHOOSE??????????

Go ahead and pick your own. The News isn't good! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Senate: GOP +8 pickups
House: GOP +6.7 pickups
Gov: GOP +8 pickups

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010

RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

That's the spread. Real Clear gets their numbers from all the polls!

You and piss and whine but the news isn't good for liberals. Deal with it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet you failed to clear up what I was asking about in my post. So like I suspected, my post went right over your head. I'd ask you to send me the $10, but I somehow feel like that amount of money could actually have an impact on your daily life.

Get this. He sputters in his defeat and and I "lose" if I don't obsess over HIS sputtering.

How narcissistic can you get?

Polls ultimately mean nothing, only the election counts. However, they give a snapshot of a given day among the folks that are chosen to be 'randomly selected.'

I find them informative in which 'voices are being heard' and whether or not policy is being reflected over time.

I do not believe that our government should be 'run' by polls, otoh I'm dismayed when polling shows 55% or more of people agree or disagree on an issue, and the leaders ignore those numbers. Bush did ignore the data regarding immigration reform, to his peril. Obama did the same with health care.

It's one thing to say no tyranny of majority, it's another to fail to address the will of the people. Leadership either needs to adjust to the will or explain to the people why they should change their minds.

Polls ultimately mean nothing, only the election counts. However, they give a snapshot of a given day among the folks that are chosen to be 'randomly selected.'

I find them informative in which 'voices are being heard' and whether or not policy is being reflected over time.

I do not believe that our government should be 'run' by polls, otoh I'm dismayed when polling shows 55% or more of people agree or disagree on an issue, and the leaders ignore those numbers. Bush did ignore the data regarding immigration reform, to his peril. Obama did the same with health care.

It's one thing to say no tyranny of majority, it's another to fail to address the will of the people. Leadership either needs to adjust to the will or explain to the people why they should change their minds.

Polls always oversample Democrats because they are done by liberal news agencies.

So, when you see such large leads by the GOP on polls, you know it's even WORSE for Democrats than the polls suggest.

That's why exist polls are usually so wildly inaccurate.

;)

What don't they poll? (hankering back to polls being worth nada):

Public Policy Polling: Even Griffith's numbers down
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
Even Griffith's numbers down
You know how bad things are for Democratic political figures these days? Even Andy Griffith's poll numbers have seen a significant decline in the last 2 years.

Our latest North Carolina poll found Griffith at 44/22 in the state for a net favorability of +22. That represents a 25 point decline from June of 2008 when Griffith was at a net +47 (56/9.)

There's not much doubt that it's Griffith's forays into politics, most recently in support of the health care bill, that are driving down his poll numbers. His 53% favorability with Democrats right now is only slightly down from 57% in the June 2008 poll. But with Republicans he's dropped all the way from 57% to 35%. He's only barely on positive ground with GOP voters, as 31% of them see him unfavorably.

Of course Bev Perdue, Kay Hagan, and Richard Burr would all die to have Griffith's poll numbers. They may be down but North Carolinians still like him a whole lot better than any elected official in the state.

I think I and those polled, blame it on health care. :lol:

What don't they poll? (hankering back to polls being worth nada):

Public Policy Polling: Even Griffith's numbers down
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
Even Griffith's numbers down
You know how bad things are for Democratic political figures these days? Even Andy Griffith's poll numbers have seen a significant decline in the last 2 years.

Our latest North Carolina poll found Griffith at 44/22 in the state for a net favorability of +22. That represents a 25 point decline from June of 2008 when Griffith was at a net +47 (56/9.)

There's not much doubt that it's Griffith's forays into politics, most recently in support of the health care bill, that are driving down his poll numbers. His 53% favorability with Democrats right now is only slightly down from 57% in the June 2008 poll. But with Republicans he's dropped all the way from 57% to 35%. He's only barely on positive ground with GOP voters, as 31% of them see him unfavorably.

Of course Bev Perdue, Kay Hagan, and Richard Burr would all die to have Griffith's poll numbers. They may be down but North Carolinians still like him a whole lot better than any elected official in the state.

I think I and those polled, blame it on health care. :lol:

new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Likely Voters would vote for their district's Republican congressional candidate, while 36% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent. The survey data was collected on the seven days ending Sunday, September 5, 2010.

This matches the largest advantage ever measured for the Republicans. Three weeks ago, the GOP also held a 12-point lead.
Still, while the margin has varied somewhat from week-to-week, Republicans have been consistently ahead in the Generic Ballot for over a year. During 2010, the GOP edge has never fallen below five points. When Barack Obama first took office as president of the United States, the Democrats enjoyed a seven-point lead on the Generic Ballot.

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports

This is why you are seeing an INCREASINGLY hysterical tone from liberals n this board and why their attacks on you, me and ANYONE that doesn't worship at the feet of Obama, has become inscreasinly strident, and DESPERATE.

It's funny to watch!

November is coming liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suppose your trumped poll doesn't fit the mold of an increasingly hysterical tone of someone who really is not at all certain of what the outcome will be for the midterm election? :eusa_whistle:

new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Likely Voters would vote for their district's Republican congressional candidate, while 36% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent. The survey data was collected on the seven days ending Sunday, September 5, 2010.

This matches the largest advantage ever measured for the Republicans. Three weeks ago, the GOP also held a 12-point lead.
Still, while the margin has varied somewhat from week-to-week, Republicans have been consistently ahead in the Generic Ballot for over a year. During 2010, the GOP edge has never fallen below five points. When Barack Obama first took office as president of the United States, the Democrats enjoyed a seven-point lead on the Generic Ballot.

This is why you are seeing an INCREASINGLY hysterical tone from liberals n this board and why their attacks on you, me and ANYONE that doesn't worship at the feet of Obama, has become inscreasinly strident, and DESPERATE.

It's funny to watch!

I suppose your trumped poll doesn't fit the mold of an increasingly hysterical tone of someone who really is not at all certain of what the outcome will be for the midterm election? :eusa_whistle:

Trumped poll? I've included SEVERAL POLLS in this thread! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you want to live in denial be my guest! :lol::lol::lol:

It's funny to watch!

Trumped poll? I've included SEVERAL POLLS in this thread! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you want to live in denial be my guest! :lol::lol::lol:

Are you insecure? Is that why you must plaster your theory that the Republicans are doing so well? If you are so sure footed of their impending victory, why do you feel the need to reassure yourself by gracing us with endless threads on the matter?:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back