Google's Election Collusion & Fraud > Russia's

There is not a single issue discussed that I hold the "left" side of.
I am not a Centrist, a holds moderate political views. There is nothing moderate about me.
Also, I am better. As I was told in a different thread, nature does not provide for equality, some of us are just better than the rest.

Oh Geez.

You're "Better Than The Rest"....you say?

Seem you've got a superiority complex going there Hitler Jr.
A legend in your own mind.

Talk about entertaining !!

There there....it'll be ok. :lmao:

Some things are just self evident....

I am not a slave to a political party like 90% of the board.

I do not fall for conspiracy theories like the one you put forth.

I do not have to ignore facts and reality to support my political positions.

Noone ever questions why these particular people with ideas that WERE IN NO WAY UNIQUE managed to rise so fast.
Glad to see somebody who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Google and Facebook speak with such authority about them :laugh:

He clearly knows more than you do, bub...although that is not a very high standard.

Google is Evul - Proof.

Google-666.png

I do not fall for conspiracy theories

Sub Human, and gators certainly qualify, as they are really stupid....

True or false

1. 911 was a fraud and Israel was behind it
2. Global Warming is a fraud, Co2 does not cause Earth climate change, the position of land does
3. Obama is gay and his "wife" is a "man" who chopped it off

Being a PARROT is not a sign of intelligence. It is just the opposite...

True or false

2. Global Warming is a fraud, Co2 does not cause Earth climate change, the position of land does

All three are false and it is funny as hell that you believe them to be true.

Are you also a flat earth guy? When I was on a Christian forum I had two that I spent a great deal of time discussing thing with.

With all the hyperventilating over a few lame Russian Facebook ads that virtually nobody saw and the rumored Russian hacking of the DNC server (which the DNC refused to have the FBI examine), the focus has been entirely misplaced.

The biggest election collusion and fraud player is Google. Not coincidentally, GOOG is also one of the biggest threats to our liberty in and of itself as they comprise a large portion of the Surveillance Media.

An email chain among senior Google executives from the day after the 2016 presidential election reveals the company tried to influence the 2016 United States presidential election on behalf of one candidate, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.
In the emails, a Google executive describes efforts to pay for free rides for a certain sect of the population to the polls–a get-out-the-vote for Hispanic voters operation–and how these efforts were because she thought it would help Hillary Clinton win the general election in 2016. She also used the term “silent donation” to describe Google’s contribution to the effort to elect Clinton president.

The main email, headlined, “Election results and the Latino vote,” was sent on Nov. 9, 2016—the day after Clinton’s loss to Trump in the 2016 presidential election—by Eliana Murillo, Google’s Multicultural Marketing department head.

The four page email begins with Murillo claiming she and others at Google were engaged in non-partisan activities not designed to help any one candidate or another—only to undercut her own commentary in later passages in the emails by openly admitting the entire effort to boost Latino turnout using Google products with official company resources was to elect Clinton over Trump....

Google Turned Out Latino Voters They Thought Would Vote for Clinton
All of these things are legal and above board. Not anything nefarious or any kinda "collusion".

If you want wealthy folks to stop "interfering" in the elections start with the Koch brothers.

True or false

Oh my doG you don't really believe those do you?

With all the hyperventilating over a few lame Russian Facebook ads that virtually nobody saw and the rumored Russian hacking of the DNC server (which the DNC refused to have the FBI examine), the focus has been entirely misplaced.

The biggest election collusion and fraud player is Google. Not coincidentally, GOOG is also one of the biggest threats to our liberty in and of itself as they comprise a large portion of the Surveillance Media.

An email chain among senior Google executives from the day after the 2016 presidential election reveals the company tried to influence the 2016 United States presidential election on behalf of one candidate, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.
In the emails, a Google executive describes efforts to pay for free rides for a certain sect of the population to the polls–a get-out-the-vote for Hispanic voters operation–and how these efforts were because she thought it would help Hillary Clinton win the general election in 2016. She also used the term “silent donation” to describe Google’s contribution to the effort to elect Clinton president.

The main email, headlined, “Election results and the Latino vote,” was sent on Nov. 9, 2016—the day after Clinton’s loss to Trump in the 2016 presidential election—by Eliana Murillo, Google’s Multicultural Marketing department head.

The four page email begins with Murillo claiming she and others at Google were engaged in non-partisan activities not designed to help any one candidate or another—only to undercut her own commentary in later passages in the emails by openly admitting the entire effort to boost Latino turnout using Google products with official company resources was to elect Clinton over Trump....

Google Turned Out Latino Voters They Thought Would Vote for Clinton
All of these things are legal and above board. Not anything nefarious or any kinda "collusion".

If you want wealthy folks to stop "interfering" in the elections start with the Koch brothers.

You're wrong. Hardly a surprise.

lsewhere in the email Mario says "Google supported partners like Voto Latino to pay for rides to the polls in key states."

She describes this assistance as a "silent donation"

Mario then says that Google helped Voto Latino create ad campaigns to promote those rides. Now officially Voto Latino is a non-partisan entity, but that is a sham. Voto Latino is vocally partisan. Recently the group declared that Hispanics - ALL Hispanics are in President Trump’s "crosshairs." They said they plan to respond to this by registering another million additional Hispanic voters in the next Presidential cycle.

It was, in effect, an in-kind contribution to the Hillary Clinton for President campaign....

Google Was "Working To Get Hillary Clinton Elected" With "Silent Donation" According To Leaked Internal Email

LMFAO!!!!

So if Earth had two polar OCEANS, how much ice would it have???

You just proved that Co2 doesn't cause climate change - thanks....

90% of Earth ice on land mass Antarctica
7% of Earth ice on land mass Greenland

Yeah, it isn't that hard to figure out....

Now, about the past million years, where Greenland froze while NA thawed, all at the same time on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of CO2 in the atmosphere...

Did Co2 "clump" over NA and flee Greenland???

LMFAO!!!

Forum List

Back