Google's Bias SCREAMS Out again...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Google Sorry for Racist First Lady Image
AP posted: 17 HOURS 5 MINUTES AGO

SAN FRANCISCO (Nov. 25) -- Google Inc. is apologizing for a racially offensive image of the first lady that appears at the top of the list when users search for pictures of Michelle Obama on its site.

Google placed a text ad above the image titled "Offensive Search Results" that states "Sometimes our search results can be offensive. We agree."
Users who then click on the ad are directed to a letter from Google that explains its results "can include disturbing content, even from innocuous queries" but notes that Google doesn't endorse content on these Web sites.

Google Sorry for Offensive Image of Michelle Obama

---

Interesting...

laura bush - Google Images

^First Page of my Image Search of Laura Bush shows a Photoshop of her without Pants and Panties... And one with a Caption with her Referring to (43) Masturbating a Horse...

Has Google Apologized for that or the Literally MILLIONS of Filthy things Directed at her Husband, her and her Children in the last 8 Years?...

Fuck your Selective Guilt, Google...

michelle obama - Google Images

^Michelle Obama Image Search...

And then 10 Pages in I only Found one that is Arguably Racist, but could be Tongue in Cheek on Page 4...

By Contrast Multiple Pages have Multiple Filthy Images about Laura going to Page 10...

As for "Barbara Bush", the Images Mock not only (41)'s Wife, but also (43)'s Daughter...

Again, Fuck you Google.

Fucking Chimps.

And I can't Wait until Google Corrects this and some Leftists here bring NEW Google Searches to "Prove" me Wrong...

:)

peace...

michelle_obama_prom.jpg

^Is that Michelle Obama's Dad with her @ the Prom?...

Wait, that's Motherfuckin' Venus Flytrap!...

peace...

Under "Barack Obama" the First Page has:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=...ack+obama&aq=0&oq=barack+obam&aqi=g10&start=0

(2) Superman Comparisons...

(1) Damn, that Muthafukka Look like Will Smith, don't he?.. Pic.

And the rest are just Standard File Footage either from his Campaign or from his Adoring "Free Press"...

Fucking SHOCKER!...

Search these now, because I Know when they "Change", since Google is in the News, the Leftists here will say I was Lying...

peace...

Google is being careful not to dis our first negro First Family...else it might be considered racist and mean spirited. The Bush's were just one of many white First Families and dissing white folk is not racism...it's affirmative action.

Forum List

Back