Google searches for buy a gun hit all time

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google searches for “buy a gun” have hit an all time high as interest in purchasing firearms dramatically increases in the aftermath of the Parkland shooting.
Google Searches For “Buy a Gun” Hit All Time High
------------------------------------------------------------------

This kind of reminds me when the rumor said " Obama made the best salesman" in history.
They've been threatening to take the guns for so long, and slowly have been succeeding at it those who put it off rush to get them with every mass shooting comes more gun freedom losses.

and in a separate article we have this issues .

upload_2018-2-26_7-40-16.png

Google searches for “buy a gun” have hit an all time high as interest in purchasing firearms dramatically increases in the aftermath of the Parkland shooting.

This kind of reminds me when the rumor said " Obama made the best salesman" in history.
They've been threatening to take the guns for so long, and slowly have been succeeding at it those who put it off rush to get them with every mass shooting comes more gun freedom losses.

View attachment 179082

From what I have seen , anytime there is a shooting like this last one where there could be banned guns , sales go up.

h9QLIOZ.png

• Banned

View attachment 179082

From what I have seen , anytime there is a shooting like this last one where there could be banned guns , sales go up.

h9QLIOZ.png

They have been taking the guns, gun haters don't see it nor believe it because they only in vision it being done by kicking in the doors and taking them like in Hurricane Katrina.
Too many people lack the historical IQ levels and have no clue on the gun grab history how it starts, what it looks like etc........Schools failed to teach it and on purpose.

Forum List

Back