Google rejects White House request to pull Mohamed film

I'm glad you cleared this up. So when you said Jews were trying to inhibit free speech by supporting laws making Holocaust denial illegal, you really meant at least two Jews were doing this. In the same sense, Christians and Muslims also support these kinds of laws.

don't be an ass. there are holocaust denial laws all over the place. you waant to pretend it was only two jewish people, fine. i wasn't monitoring all the legislative bodies involved in the matter.

you know what too. some jews on this board lack foresight because i am not the only one reading this and i an pretty sure that people will hammer you on quantitaative statements in the future. hell, i am sure i can go back and find posts where jewish posters say muslims...blah, blah, blah...it never occurred to me to say "you mean two muslims?" because i am not a petty, little nitpicker.

An appropriate response from you would have been, "Sorry, I really have no idea if Holocaust denial laws were passed because of Jewish influence or because of the influence of others, but now that I note the countries that have Holocaust denial laws, with the exception of Israel, have only minuscule Jewish populations so it was stupid and dishonest of me to claim Jews (two or more as I have recently specified) were responsible for them."

That's what a sane, honest person would have said.

hogwash. you check the people behind the laws and behind the prosecutions. i have postedd them before, as have others.

besides, if all this "jews are the great defenders of free speech" talk i keep hearing, i would expect them to be on the other side of the holocaust denial laws.

i spoke about it when they were being passed and said they would kust come back and bite you in the ass, and here they are, but fine...

why don't you get some of the ewish posters on this board and start a thread soliciting commentds from jews opposed to the holocaust denial laws. i'd be very cool with that.

you can be the first one.

don't be an ass. there are holocaust denial laws all over the place. you waant to pretend it was only two jewish people, fine. i wasn't monitoring all the legislative bodies involved in the matter.

you know what too. some jews on this board lack foresight because i am not the only one reading this and i an pretty sure that people will hammer you on quantitaative statements in the future. hell, i am sure i can go back and find posts where jewish posters say muslims...blah, blah, blah...it never occurred to me to say "you mean two muslims?" because i am not a petty, little nitpicker.

An appropriate response from you would have been, "Sorry, I really have no idea if Holocaust denial laws were passed because of Jewish influence or because of the influence of others, but now that I note the countries that have Holocaust denial laws, with the exception of Israel, have only minuscule Jewish populations so it was stupid and dishonest of me to claim Jews (two or more as I have recently specified) were responsible for them."

hogwash. you check the people behind the laws and behind the prosecutions. i have postedd them before, as have others.

besides, if all this "jews are the great defenders of free speech" talk i keep hearing, i would expect them to be on the other side of the holocaust denial laws.

i spoke about it when they were being passed and said they would kust come back and bite you in the ass, and here they are, but fine...

why don't you get some of the ewish posters on this board and start a thread soliciting commentds from jews opposed to the holocaust denial laws. i'd be very cool with that.

Again, you post nothing but your fantasies. Again, the countries that have such laws, with the exception of Israel, have very few Jews in then, and there is no rational basis for assuming that Jews influenced the passing of these laws or that Jews are trying to limit your right to free speech.

It took a whopping 10 seconds for me to prove what a lying sack of shit you are. :lol:

ACLU 'concerned' by White House's YouTube 'review' request | The Daily Caller
"concerned"? What does concerned mean...why are they not OUTRAGED and suing the Obama Administration, you fucking idiot? This is about as blatant a violation of free speech as it gets.

you a crazzzzzzy motherfuck...

and you really are stupid. the guy answered your question and, as he said, proved what a lying sack of shit you are.

i am sure the president asking google to review their policies and pull a video if it does not comply with their policies is not a violation of anyone's first amendment right. in fact, it isn't a violation of the first amendment for google to pull the video, but i will let you stew andd sream on that one for awhile.

there are plenty of other violations of free speech more egregious than pulling a hate video that is resulting in the deaths of americans but hey...exercise your rights my friend. rent a screen and a projector and go to tahrir square and show it...and i will film you interacting wuth the crowd, because snuff films are big sellers in places where free speech abounds, but they are illegal in the USA.

friggin' idiot. "why are they not OUTRAGED?"
too funny.
How about we drop your Nazi ass in Tahrir square for a gang rape? Oh I forgot, you get gang raped every Friday at the local mosque anyhow.

Concerned doesn't mean didly squat. Not even a slap on the wrist.

"concerned"? What does concerned mean...why are they not OUTRAGED and suing the Obama Administration, you fucking idiot? This is about as blatant a violation of free speech as it gets.

you a crazzzzzzy motherfuck...

and you really are stupid. the guy answered your question and, as he said, proved what a lying sack of shit you are.

i am sure the president asking google to review their policies and pull a video if it does not comply with their policies is not a violation of anyone's first amendment right. in fact, it isn't a violation of the first amendment for google to pull the video, but i will let you stew andd sream on that one for awhile.

there are plenty of other violations of free speech more egregious than pulling a hate video that is resulting in the deaths of americans but hey...exercise your rights my friend. rent a screen and a projector and go to tahrir square and show it...and i will film you interacting wuth the crowd, because snuff films are big sellers in places where free speech abounds, but they are illegal in the USA.

friggin' idiot. "why are they not OUTRAGED?"
too funny.
How about we drop your Nazi ass in Tahrir square for a gang rape? Oh I forgot, you get gang raped every Friday at the local mosque anyhow.

Concerned doesn't mean didly squat. Not even a slap on the wrist.

Lol what's this mosque you always attend on Friday? :lol: you talk a lot about it

Again, you post nothing but your fantasies. Again, the countries that have such laws, with the exception of Israel, have very few Jews in then, and there is no rational basis for assuming that Jews influenced the passing of these laws or that Jews are trying to limit your right to free speech.
He wants Jew hating to be an international right. LOL

anti holocaust denial laws were not passed to protect jews-----they were passed as a restriction on nazis in countries most hurt by Nazism-----most specifically GERMANY The most prolific holocaust denial writers have been hard core nazis Hard core nazis regularly blame the anti holocaust denial laws on PRESSURE FROM JEWS

SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc rejected a request by the White House on Friday to reconsider its decision to keep online a controversial YouTube movie clip that has ignited anti-American protests in the Middle East.

The Internet company said it was censoring the video in India and Indonesia after blocking it on Wednesday in Egypt and Libya, where US embassies have been stormed by protestors enraged over depiction of the Prophet Mohammad as a fraud and philanderer.

"We've restricted access to it in countries where it is illegal such as India and Indonesia, as well as in Libya and Egypt, given the very sensitive situations in these two countries," the company said. "This approach is entirely consistent with principles we first laid out in 2007."

Jerusalem Post - Breaking News

The should NOT pull the film as we have the right to free speech in america.

What those offended should do is make their own youtube video responses expressing their dislike and disgust for the youtube video. One bad youtube video does not justify murder or riots.

Also the murders and riots in the middle east were due to our policies, the killing of bin laden (no i'm not saying this was bad to have had done), our weak stance with leading from behind, and the fact that it was the anniversary of 9/11.

Blaming the video for what is going on is a big cop-out.

Rather than being banned, this film should be nominated for an Oscar.

Forum List

Back