Google reads my mind a lot

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
I'll see something on TV or whatever, and go to google it to get more info, and it will autocomplete my search string to exactly what I was going to search for. Sometimes it's generic and makes sense, but a lot of times there's no earthly way it could have known what I was going to put because it's just too specific.

I've seen the explanation that it collects our data and knows our most likely searches but that doesn't explain some of the times when it autocompletes something it had no business knowing, that I've never searched before.

I just googled "paulie is a" and google finished it with "fun drunk"!

That one and "good lay" fluctuate back and forth between first and second on the list.

I googled Ravi is a, and to my surprise it completes it with "man".

I knew it.

Google's got TERABYTES upon TERABYTES of archived information about everyone down to when they took a shit last and how many times they wiped their ass. If google says Ravi is a man, far be it for me to argue.

I'll see something on TV or whatever, and go to google it to get more info, and it will autocomplete my search string to exactly what I was going to search for. Sometimes it's generic and makes sense, but a lot of times there's no earthly way it could have known what I was going to put because it's just too specific.

I've seen the explanation that it collects our data and knows our most likely searches but that doesn't explain some of the times when it autocompletes something it had no business knowing, that I've never searched before.

you need to leave the beaten path, paulie.

or install ubuntu to get rid of the spyware.

Last time I installed ubuntu 2 women randomly showed up at my door for a threesome. It's been a while, let's see what new benefits the software has in store.

Last time I installed ubuntu 2 women randomly showed up at my door for a threesome. It's been a while, let's see what new benefits the software has in store.

you lucky bastard, that easter egg is happening in only 1 of 500 ubuntu installations.

If Republicans ever bothered to learn to use "Google", this board would be way different. Of course, learning the truth would change a lot of their positions.

you lucky bastard, that easter egg is happening in only 1 of 500 ubuntu installations.

1 in 4 result in a smack upside rdean's head, so there's a winner in almost every one!

I want ALL machines to read my mind.

Forum List

Back