Google, Microsoft, Intel, eBay All Rely On Israeli Jewish Genius!

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Wall Street Journal: Where Tech Keeps Booming, In Israel, a Clustering of Talent, Research Universities and Venture Capital...

"Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

There are more new innovative ideas coming out of Israel than there are out in Silicon Valley right now. And it doesn't slow during economic downturns." The authors of "Start-Up Nation," Dan Senor and Saul Singer, are quoting an executive at British Telecom, but they could just as easily be quoting an executive at Intel, which last year opened a $3.5 billion factory in Kiryat Gat, an hour south of Tel Aviv, to make sophisticated 45-nanometer chips; or Warren Buffett, who in 2006 paid $4 billion for four-fifths of an Israeli firm that makes high-tech cutting tools for cars and planes; or John Chambers, Cisco's chief executive, who has bought nine Israeli start-ups; or Steve Ballmer, who calls Microsoft "as much an Israeli company as an American company" because of the importance of its Israeli technologists. "Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

Israel is the world's techno-nation. Civilian research-and-development expenditures run 4.5% of the gross domestic product—half-again the level of the U.S., Germany or South Korea—and venture-capital investment per capita is 2½ times that of the U.S. and six times that of the United Kingdom. Even in absolute terms, Israel has only the U.S.—with more than 40 times the population—as a challenger.

Israel—a country of just 7.1 million people—attracted close to $2 billion in venture capital in 2008, as much as flowed to the U.K.'s 61 million citizens or the 145 million people living in Germany and France combined." At the start of 2009, some 63 Israeli companies were listed on the Nasdaq, more than those of any other foreign country. Among the Israeli firms: Teva Pharmaceuticals, the world's largest generic drug maker, with a market cap of $48 billion; and Check Point Software Technologies, with a market cap of $7 billion.
Book Review: "Start-Up Nation" - WSJ.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

My country has so much to show for itself, none of which I need to post on the internet, as unlike you, I do not suffer from an inferiority complex, and have no need to post the type of articles that you try to associate yourself with, to hide from the fact that you, yourself are an abject failure in Life who has done nothing, achieved nothing

My country has so much to show for itself, none of which I need to post on the internet, as unlike you, I do not suffer from an inferiority complex, and have no need to post the type of articles that you try to associate yourself with, to hide from the fact that you, yourself are an abject failure in Life who has done nothing, achieved nothing

Translation: Your shithole country has nothing to show for itself, monkey. And, you're a worthless sack of shit

Eat a banana, you'll feel better about your uglyass self :badgrin:

Last edited:

It sucks to be a worthless sack of shit like you and the worthless shithole you live in.

Forbes Magazine: What is Google Up To in Israel? What is Google Up To in Israel ? - Forbes

I visited Google’s office in Tel Aviv where about 50 people work in Marketing & Sales and over 200 in the engineers department. Yes, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google founders, are Jewish. However, this post has no religious orientation. If you are looking for some sort of religious conspiracy theory go elsewhere, here you will learn only about what Google is really up to in Israel.

Google first opened its office in Israel in 2006. I visited two of the four floors used by Google on the 21st and 22nd floors of the famous Levinstein Tower in downtown Tel Aviv. Although not as impressive as the famed Googleplex in Mountain View, California, the offices offer magnificent views of the Mediterranean sea. Each room has its own theme, with walls and furnishings of all colors.

Google also employs about 80 engineers in its second office in Israel located in Haifa, Israel’s technological center. The Haifa office is just 2 thousand meters away from the beach; I saw pictures but I did not visit that office.

After visiting the premises, Inna Weiner, a software engineer, presented products and services that have started and/or are being developed in Israel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
If Israel is such a good place why are you still in Jew York, or did you get banned from there too?

If Israel is such a good place why are you still in Jew York, or did you get banned from there too?

Still, nothing to show for your worthless, shithole country, monkey. Eat a banana and you'll feel better about being a worthless sack of shit :banana:

Forum List

Back