Google maps removed their calorie counter because fat people got offended

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-10-17_15-46-41.png

The feature, which shows a user how many calories they would burn if they walked rather than use a vehicle or public transport, will be removed tonight.

Google Maps Removed Their Calorie Counter Because Fat People Got Offended

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep these are your leftist, snowflake, trump haters guarantee it they voted for Hillary or would have if in the US gawd you people are sick in the heads it's becoming an epidemic.

View attachment 154962

The feature, which shows a user how many calories they would burn if they walked rather than use a vehicle or public transport, will be removed tonight.

Yep these are your leftist, snowflake, trump haters guarantee it they voted for Hillary or would have if in the US gawd you people are sick in the heads it's becoming an epidemic.

I use Google Maps all the time. Have been for years.

There's no such thing, stupid. And if there had been it would have had nothing to do with fucking "voting".

:banghead:

Where does your link offer any documentation at all for this ridiculous shit?? Any link to anything?

Oh my fucking GOD you are a gullible useful idiot.

Brooklyn-Bridge-for-sale.jpg

Dear lord, aren't morbidly obese land-whale-eyesores already a visual torture for us non-gluttons to regard? I've heard every genetic and medical excuse in the book for being a human hippo......yet I've never seen someone get fat without putting food in their mouth. One doesn't absorb fat from the air and it doesn't beam into your body from the starship Enterprise. The only way fat can enter the body is through the mouth.

Bottom line: nobody and nothing puts a gun to fatties' heads and FORCES their despicable, gross-out eating habits. Walking blobs willingly chose to be "an island unto oneself." Any glutton who food-inhales enough to take up two airline seats DESERVES to be humiliated for it. It's a public gross-out and perversion of the human form.

Last edited:
View attachment 154962

Are you suddenly not boycotting Google anymore, snowflake?

• Banned
View attachment 154962

I use Google Maps all the time. Have been for years.

There's no such thing, stupid. And if there had been it would have had nothing to do with fucking "voting".

:banghead:

Where does your link offer any documentation at all for this ridiculous shit?? Any link to anything?

Oh my fucking GOD you are a gullible useful idiot.

Brooklyn-Bridge-for-sale.jpg

The only idiots who get bent out of shape over everything are the pathetic Trump haters maybe if you weren't in the same class as they are you'd see that.

:9:

Dear lord, aren't morbidly obese land-whale-eyesores already a visual torture for us non-gluttons to regard? I've heard every genetic and medical excuse in the book for being a human hippo......yet I've never seen someone get fat without putting food in their mouth. One doesn't absorb fat from the air and it doesn't beam into your body from the starship Enterprise. The only way fat can enter the body is through the mouth.

Bottom line: nobody and nothing puts a gun to fatties' heads and FORCES their despicable, gross-out eating habits. Walking blobs willingly chose to be "an island unto oneself." Any glutton who food-inhales enough to take up two airline seats DESERVES to be humiliated for it. It's a public gross-out and perversion of the human form.
I always think it would be great if they left those motorized shopping vehicles and just used the regular push carts to lean on, how much would they help themselves? Also: we need a weight limit on Spandex...seriously!

Forum List

Back