Google making sure any main stream news articles on this are squelched.

Malik Zulu Shabazz attacks obama - Bing

TONS of main stream news hits there....
Actually, there aren't any...just a bunch of links to blogs.

Who cares what this guy says, anyway?
Yeah that's probably the point. However there are more than 20K more hits on measly Bing, than on google in same search.

But if a KKK'r or any other "right winger" said such vile stuff about the President, we would see MILLIONS of hits!

Correct?

Yeah that's probably the point. However there are more than 20K more hits on measly Bing, than on google in same search.

But if a KKK'r or any other "right winger" said such vile stuff about the President, we would see MILLIONS of hits!

Correct?
I doubt it. I'm sure KKKers say nasty things about Obama all the time and it doesn't make the MSM.

But there you've gone and moved the goal posts about google squelching the MSM on this story.

:cuckoo:

Just to play devil's advocate--what are the odds of this being some technical glitch? I'm not familiar with how Google actually works under the hood. Is it possible there is some kind of tagging error or whatever?

Google is in bed with Obama and all his ideological stupidity.

Correct?
I doubt it. I'm sure KKKers say nasty things about Obama all the time and it doesn't make the MSM.

But there you've gone and moved the goal posts about google squelching the MSM on this story.

No... you will bend over and lick your toes for Obama, you are blinded by ideology too.

Correct?

If KKK leader said anything like this in an interview.... There would be millions of hits on it. You know that.

And yeah, I put this in CT for a reason. But unlike CT loons, I never buy into even my own conspiracies! :lmao:

tHATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE.... For us to ignore him.

Not happening. This guy is a clear and present threat.

If something happens to Obama, the right will be blamed! Just look what happened to Malcom X.

I can just see it now.... they off the president, and the con$ and tea partiers will be blamed
just like they did with Giffords.

The writing is on the wall..... Obama had better be watching his own camp.

If something happens to Obama, the right will be blamed! Just look what happened to Malcom X.

I can just see it now.... they off the president, and the con$ and tea partiers will be blamed

His words, "We held back on this Negro" do carry a bit of a threat actually....

Everyone should listen to this maniac.

Last edited by a moderator:

His words, "We held back on this Negro" do carry a bit of a threat actually....

Everyone should listen to this maniac.

Thats all I am trying to say.... we cant just ignore these idiots, and neither should the POTUS.

The last thing I want is anything to happen to our POTUS no matter who that might be.

It's spooky to see, but the wide news coverage of this still brings only 2 hits in a google "news" search, and only one or two more in a google web search:

Google News Search: Malik Zulu Shabazz attacks obama

Here's from one of the hits:

New Black Panther Leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: Obama Works for White Man
Video by Mark Berman Opposing Views
(23 Hours Ago) in Politics

In a speech last week, the leader of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Zulu Shabazz, lashed out at President Obama. Calling him an "Uncle Tom," Shabazz said Obama "represents the white man." Shabazz is a controversial figure -- his calls for equal rights for blacks are often mixed with anti-Semitic rhetoric. In fact, the Anti-Defamation League calls the New Black Panther Party "the largest organized anti-Semitic and racist black militant group in America." Shabazz took over as National Chairman after the equally controversial Khalid Abdul Muhammad died in 2001.

I just got a whole page of hits on that. I just abhor racism, and I do not think that pointing out that Shabbaz is a racist is worth my time.

It's spooky to see, but the wide news coverage of this still brings only 2 hits in a google "news" search, and only one or two more in a google web search:

Google News Search: Malik Zulu Shabazz attacks obama

Here's from one of the hits:

Video by Mark Berman Opposing Views
(23 Hours Ago) in Politics

In a speech last week, the leader of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Zulu Shabazz, lashed out at President Obama. Calling him an "Uncle Tom," Shabazz said Obama "represents the white man." Shabazz is a controversial figure -- his calls for equal rights for blacks are often mixed with anti-Semitic rhetoric. In fact, the Anti-Defamation League calls the New Black Panther Party "the largest organized anti-Semitic and racist black militant group in America." Shabazz took over as National Chairman after the equally controversial Khalid Abdul Muhammad died in 2001.

Between Eric Schmidt and Jeffrey Immelt, much of the world is covered by the Obama Spin Machine.

What I get out of this thread is that the MSM is pretending that a black wacko that hates Obama is being hidden because that news would freak people out, or make all black people look bad, except Obama, or something. Or they are hiding it because teabaggers will kill Obama and blame it on the New Black Panther party.

hey, maybe you need to drink heavily to see the point of this thread.

Welcome to USMB, where no stupidity is over the top.

Forum List

Back