Google makes a PERFECT example of what left elitism is...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I mean.... the hypocrisy if simply off the charts
And, of course, a large group of our own elitist congressional members are there too.
114 private jets, mega yachts, speed boats.... you name it. At a gathering of "influential people" to discuss climate change.

And THIS... is exactly what the elitist leftist want for themselves.

Google summit on climate change attended by stars in private jets, mega yachts slammed as 'hypocritical'

jets.jpg

Americans are supposed to pay for it, not them.

It's not the money.... it is the sheer audacity of these swells seeing nothing wrong with the idea of this.
It reminds me of the movie series "Hunger Game"... I swear these people probably jerked off while watching that movie... not for Jennifer Lawrence, but seeing their dream come true on film! Where they live in stunning luxury all provided by the scummy peasants.
It is how these people see themselves.
Disgusting

And, of course, a large group of our own elitist congressional members are there too.
114 private jets, mega yachts, speed boats.... you name it. At a gathering of "influential people" to discuss climate change.

Google summit on climate change attended by stars in private jets, mega yachts slammed as 'hypocritical'

View attachment 272396

They don't see them as the Captains or Majors, blowing Whistles and leading the charge out of the Trenches into No Man's Land. They all see themselves as Joffre, sitting 25 miles behind the line, sipping a nice bordeaux and waiting for the results of the battle to get back to him.

Now this isn't a slam on Joffre, it's a slam on all the celebrities who think they don't need to lead by example.

View attachment 272396

Those jets are made out of wise old trees and fairy dust, you just can't tell it from the picture. The entire philosophy of the radical left summed up: "Do as we command, never as we do or else . . . "

View attachment 272396

They don't see them as the Captains or Majors, blowing Whistles and leading the charge out of the Trenches into No Man's Land. They all see themselves as Joffre, sitting 25 miles behind the line, sipping a nice bordeaux and waiting for the results of the battle to get back to him.

Now this isn't a slam on Joffre, it's a slam on all the celebrities who think they don't need to lead by example.

Or during the civil war when northern gents had a dinner party at the top of a hill complete with maid service while hoping to watch a battle in the valley below.

View attachment 272396

Or during the civil war when northern gents had a dinner party at the top of a hill complete with maid service while hoping to watch a battle in the valley below.

Indeed.

What these celebrities don't realize is they have to be leaders by example, not overall leaders of the movement. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

They are Captains and Lieutenants in the "war" against Climate Change, not Generals, and the troops don't follow company grade officers that don't yell "FOLLOW ME" but instead whimper, "go head and take care of it"

I'm pretty sure the policy-ideas to curb climate change are centered around how we get our fuel & which types of fuels would better suit us for the future...I'm not sure why traveling at all under the current circumstance is hypocrisy. It seems like something else for the pet-partisans to chew on and whine about. Politics is so simple minded and fakkin boring.

I'm pretty sure the policy-ideas to curb climate change are centered around how we get our fuel & which types of fuels would better suit us for the future...I'm not sure why traveling at all under the current circumstance is hypocrisy. It seems like something else for the pet-partisans to chew on and whine about. Politics is so simple minded and fakkin boring.

If people like them want us to reduce our quality of life for the ambiguous goal of "saving the planet", my response is "you first"

If people like them want us to reduce our quality of life for the ambiguous goal of "saving the planet", my response is "you first"
Good for you, bro.

Imagine the horror of rolling in with your second hand Gulfstream IV, and having to park it next to all the new Gulfstream G650ERs.

Makes me almost feel sorry for them...must be awful.
I am disappointed there is no video of the intellectual stimulating conversation and scientific disquisition that Katy Perry offered. Obviously she must have keen insight in all of this to be invited to speak among such giants in the science field.

a gathering of "influential people" to discuss climate change.

It’s a polite cover. City Hall is talking about the weather in front of poor folk, while privately scheming up ways to oppress the lower classes and keep them in their place on street drugs, legal marijuana and alcohol.

HAha... I was just reading that Google required all of the hotel staff at the luxurious Vendura resort, where the A-listers are staying, to sign a binding non-disclosure contract that they can not discuss or share with anyone anything they witness including who is even at the hotel.

It does my heart well to see that Google puts so much effort into providing legitimate climatologist as DeCapio. Who owns 4 homes, and has logged a reported 28 long trips on private jets just this year... and vacationed on the 5th largest mega yacht in the world that he personally rented from --- WAIT FOR IT ----.... NO REALLY>>>> this is good..... a Saudi OIL TYCOON!!!!!!

Bwhahahahaha.........

Oh yeah.... he cares sooo much.

Forum List

Back