Google Lied! ... 'This is War'

Meanwhile we're supposed to believe it's the dirty Russians who attack our democracy.

SMH at the ignorance and spins practiced by so many Americans. We're a dumbed-down country. Idiocracy is a prophecy.

If you don’t like Google don’t use it. They are private company and they’re allowed to have their biases just like the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 217774

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/11/tucker-carlson-reports-google-helped-hillary-clinton-turnout-2016-election

'A newly revealed email from inside Google shows the tech giant was biased for Hillary Clinton and against Donald Trump during the 2016 election'.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/09/21/google-staffers-wanted-to-manipulate-search-results-to-combat-trumps-travel-ban-emails-show.html

'Google is in the spotlight after internal emails show conversations between employees highlighting a desire to manipulate search results on the heels of President Trump’s controversial travel ban in order to mute conservative viewpoints and push ways to combat the ban.'

Andrew Breitbart once said that America was literally at war with Liberals, who were the ones waging this war, a war to silence and eliminate any other voice, opinion, and / or ideology other than their own, a war that was being funded by massive corporations and millionaires who literally ran mush of what we rely on day-to-day. Everything he said has now been proven to literally be true.
Were these high level google employees? An email expressing wishes to do this doesn’t mean they actually did it. Not enough there

If you don’t like Google don’t use it. They are private company and they’re allowed to have their biases just like the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

BS

Yeah, BS...you statist want nothing more than for Big Brother Government to step in and make those private companies toe the line and be nice to everyone! how dare they have an opinion!

Since when do we let politics interfere with the most basic of business activities? Let's see, I was a salesman, if you're liberal I can't sell to you, because it's my civic duty to see you starve. I was a business writer and interjected conservative views into my plans for computer systems, which only conservatives will be allowed to use.

You're not acknowledging Google is the primary source of all information. Looks like 1984 to me, but it gets your stamp of approval while you pin-up the Constitution and declare it righteous. Personally, I'm sick and tired of "ah shucks, it's your right to act unethical or like an asshole, Constitution provided". Such as for athletes who flip a bird on their country as if they have a clue or respect. People use the Constitution as a crutch for excusing bad behavior, all while they declare righteousness.

You're saying you're cool with Google feeding propaganda to the masses in order to support their political views. Meanwhile, we're supposed to believe it's Trumpsters who are totalitarian/gestapo.

Since it's Googles right to choke-out conservative views, then certainly it's alright for the Russians to have posted an anti-Clinton campaign on Facebook that nobody saw anyway. The difference between them is tremendous.

Last edited:
Almost since the founding of our country, press is controlled by powerful men (some more powerful than others) and persons with an agenda.

The first newspaper in America, "Publik Occurences" published in 1690 was quickly shut down by British Authorities. Throughout the 18th century, a dozen or more regularly published newspaper came out and each one reported the news with their particular slant. In the 19th century, every city in America had at least one paper, everyone of which was solidly in the bag for whatever party the owners of that paper supported. By, the end of that century, Hearst papers were widely distributed across the country and was dedicated to sensationalist agenda. WR Hearst made no secret of his openly manipulative news mongering, "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war", he bragged as he dragged America into war with Spain to further the interests of sugar growers.

Throughout the 20th Century, big city papers clearly took sides and reported the news in ways that helped their own side and hurt the other.

Private companies that report the news have every right to report the news in the way they see fit and it's the right of every citizen to read it, or not, as they choose.

But, anyone who believe that a single source of news, any source, has exclusive rights to the truth, is the grandest of fools.

Almost since the founding of our country, press is controlled by powerful men (some more powerful than others) and persons with an agenda.

The first newspaper in America, "Publik Occurences" published in 1690 was quickly shut down by British Authorities. Throughout the 18th century, a dozen or more regularly published newspaper came out and each one reported the news with their particular slant. In the 19th century, every city in America had at least one paper, everyone of which was solidly in the bag for whatever party the owners of that paper supported. By, the end of that century, Hearst papers were widely distributed across the country and was dedicated to sensationalist agenda. WR Hearst made no secret of his openly manipulative news mongering, "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war", he bragged as he dragged America into war with Spain to further the interests of sugar growers.

Throughout the 20th Century, big city papers clearly took sides and reported the news in ways that helped their own side and hurt the other.

Private companies that report the news have every right to report the news in the way they see fit and it's the right of every citizen to read it, or not, as they choose.

But, anyone who believe that a single source of news, any source, has exclusive rights to the truth, is the grandest of fools.

I agree. But search engines are on another level.

Forum List

Back