Google is watching us.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I was watching TV this AM and a report that the Google search engine is tracking and watching you moves 24 7. They have been using several google programs to keep track of where you are and what you are doing. This is not good. I do stuff that I don't want to share, and things that are not the business of any computer. Yes it was reported that this data is being stored for some unknown reason. Anyone else see or hear about this? Came back for an edit. It is also reported that you can turn your phones off and they can still track and report. It seems a program call Google mirror is always active.

Last edited:
I have. My dear friend never takes off her makeup anymore b/c she wants to look pretty for Google.

This is old news. Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. are the Surveillance Media. If you use them, you are the product.

It's very difficult to completely escape their notice, but it helps to use DuckDuckgo for search, use a VPN, and to use Brave browser or add Adblock Plus and NoScripts to another (but not Chrome!). Don't use an Adroid phone. If you need a smart phone, use an iPhone with only the minimal set of apps you need; and turn off location services unless using a specific app that requires location - i.e. Maps. Do not use Google Maps. Do not use Google mail, calendar, docs, drive.

NEVER EVER use payments on your phone. Don't use FaceBorg or Instagram or Twitter.

• Banned
This is old news. Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. are the Surveillance Media. If you use them, you are the product.

It's very difficult to completely escape their notice, but it helps to use DuckDuckgo for search, use a VPN, and to use Brave browser or add Adblock Plus and NoScripts to another (but not Chrome!). Don't use an Adroid phone. If you need a smart phone, use an iPhone with only the minimal set of apps you need; and turn off location services unless using a specific app that requires location - i.e. Maps. Do not use Google Maps. Do not use Google mail, calendar, docs, drive.

NEVER EVER use payments on your phone. Don't use FaceBorg or Instagram or Twitter.
I was just working on bypassing Google and the info is very good thanks.

I was watching TV this AM and a report that the Google search engine is tracking and watching you moves 24 7. They have been using several google programs to keep track of where you are and what you are doing. This is not good. I do stuff that I don't want to share, and things that are not the business of any computer. Yes it was reported that this data is being stored for some unknown reason. Anyone else see or hear about this? Came back for an edit. It is also reported that you can turn your phones off and they can still track and report. It seems a program call Google mirror is always active.

That's why they moved to China they gave up our rights. They sold us out. They meaning APPLE's CEO and Politics present and past.

upload_2018-8-13_13-56-26.png

Forum List

Back