Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

Perhaps they are using the same source for aquiring the images? Not like there are several sources doing this same thing with the images.
Have you examined each site's attempt to "block out" the image? THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT.

The size of the block, the type of block (some opaque) .. if they were all lacking a specific portion of "space data" the area blocked would be the same for all 3 giants. But they're not.

Furthermore, detailed analysis of different IR ranges for the area that *can* be seen clearly show something huge behind it. This is not rocket science, and one doesnt need a complicated explanation that one a scientist can understand.

Connect the dots.

Perhaps they are using the same source for aquiring the images? Not like there are several sources doing this same thing with the images.
Have you examined each site's attempt to "block out" the image? THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT.

The size of the block, the type of block (some opaque) .. if they were all lacking a specific portion of "space data" the area blocked would be the same for all 3 giants. But they're not.

Furthermore, detailed analysis of different IR ranges for the area that *can* be seen clearly show something huge behind it. This is not rocket science, and one doesnt need a complicated explanation that one a scientist can understand.

Connect the dots.

Same data, different processing. Look up the ways imaging space objects are done. Start here:

astro imaging processing - Google Search

Then once you get the to part where image stacking comes in, remember that it is literally a manner of "connect the dots."

Connect the dots.

I linked to SkyMap earlier in this thread, where the image for those coordinates has been successfully uploaded.

The other three star-map sites you mentioned all get their data from the same source, like asterism said. This place:

The STScI Digitized Sky Survey

Plug in the alleged Nibiru coordinates there, and expand the size to 60 arcseconds, to see the base image that for whatever reason didn't upload to the other star-map sites.

Again, the million dollar question--what good would "blocking out" those coordinates on the internet do when anyone, including thousands of backyard astronomers, could easily look up at the real thing to see for themselves? This is the question that none of you dwarfers have answered, no matter how many times everyone has asked it. Nobody can censor the actual sky.

You would probably need a large, expensive infra-red telescope to see it. And even if you did see it, there's a media blackout on this object, so you wouldn't be able to get any coverage in the media and you'd have to post on forums such as this one or on your blog or something. Not many people would find out about it. And with the major astronomical web sites blacking it out, nobody will find out by going there. That alone drastically reduces the number of people who know about it, regardless of whether it's visible with a backyard telescope.

You would probably need a large, expensive infra-red telescope to see it.

No, you wouldn't. According to our resident troof investigator, Terral (MIA, RIP), this brown dwarf is blasting through the Asteroid Belt and is twice the size of Jupiter.

A sub-star that size and this close to Sun would be clearly visible with the naked eye.

Well, if what Terral and millions of others are saying is true, you'll have a chance to see Nibiru with your own eyes when it becomes visible in the daytime sky in the weeks leading up to its closest passage to Earth. Possibly as soon as March, and almost certainly by this fall. Will you believe it then, or will you wait until you're plunked by an asteroid, drowned in a tsunami or buried by an earthquake?

Well, if what Terral and millions of others are saying is true, you'll have a chance to see Nibiru with your own eyes when it becomes visible in the daytime sky in the weeks leading up to its closest passage to Earth. Possibly as soon as March, and almost certainly by this fall. Will you believe it then, or will you wait until you're plunked by an asteroid, drowned in a tsunami or buried by an earthquake?

If what the OP is saying is true, then Nibiru would be visible now. Whether it fucks with us in three weeks, or not until September, it would still be easily visible.

The dwarfer conspiracy is completely unsupported by astrophysics, basic astronomy, logic, or simple observation. It has no legs and no arms for any support, just a nugget with a voice that keeps going and going and going.

"Terral and millions"? :lol: I don't think Reynold's even makes enough tinfoil for a million helmets.

millions? :lol:

With seven billion people in the world, if 1 percent of the population is aware that Nibiru is about to wipe out civilization AGAIN, for the umpteenth time in human history, that would represent about 70 million people. If 1/70 of 1 percent are aware, that would still represent a million people, so I'd say it's a fairly conservative estimate. Not everybody is as dumb as you think.

You would probably need a large, expensive infra-red telescope to see it. And even if you did see it, there's a media blackout on this object, so you wouldn't be able to get any coverage in the media and you'd have to post on forums such as this one or on your blog or something. Not many people would find out about it. And with the major astronomical web sites blacking it out, nobody will find out by going there. That alone drastically reduces the number of people who know about it, regardless of whether it's visible with a backyard telescope.

Why would it need a large infrared telescope? I can detect Pluto, and Charon in infrared with the one I have right now. I understand that people who haven't been properly introduced to this technology don't believe it, but advances in image processing have really jumped forward just in the last few years.

Look at what I did with a $90 webcam and a $500 telescope:

smdisj.png

If an object anywhere near the size of Jupiter is closer my equipment would at least detect something.

Please explain how something will be visible to the naked eye in the daytime soon but is not visible to cameras now even though it's closer than Jupiter. Brown dwarf stars do not emit any light. They reflect light from a source. A brown dwarf anywhere near our solar system would reflect light from our Sun, just as all the planets do.

Jupiter's orbit is between 4.9 and 5.5 time the distance from the Sun as the Earth. Now assuming you are correct that there is a brown dwarf closer to the sun than Jupiter, could we see it from Earth? Yes.

Our Brown Dwarf Neighbour

scr_1845-6357b.jpg

This is a picture taken from Earth of a brown dwarf orbiting a star in about the same range as the brown dwarf you claim is orbiting our Sun. But the star and the brown dwarf in the picture above is 12.7 million light years away, about 180,000 times further away than Niburu supposedly is to us.

Following me so far? We can see brown dwarves around other stars from Earth with no special equipment. The conspiracy theory claims that all the thousands of government telescopes can see it but we mere amateurs can't because our equipment isn't fancy enough.

Now read this:

Amateurs Help Discover a Planet that Might be a Brown Dwarf

Astronomers used two commercially available 200mm telescopes (that's the size of the lens or mirror, the thing that collects the light) to discover a brown dwarf 850 light years away (that's 13 million times away from us as Niburu). 200mm is pretty small for a telescope. The one I used to image Jupiter is 254mm.

Are you honestly going to say that a brown dwarf closer than Jupiter couldn't be found by amateurs on Earth?

With seven billion people in the world, if 1 percent of the population is aware that Nibiru is about to wipe out civilization AGAIN, for the umpteenth time in human history, that would represent about 70 million people. If 1/70 of 1 percent are aware, that would still represent a million people, so I'd say it's a fairly conservative estimate. Not everybody is as dumb as you think.

Your right....not everybody is a dumb as you think, again where is the evidence? Please....youtube is not a good source.

Search for Blindsided by Mark Hazlewood. You can read the entire book online and it's packed with information about Planet X. Another good one is The Return of Planet X by Jaysen Q. Rand. Also search for Planet X video. I'd give you the links, but I'm not allowed to post links on this forum. I got a message saying you need to post 15 messages before you're allowed to post links.

If it's true that Planet X is not visible with a small infrared telescope, I don't know why that would be. But photos taken of Planet X at the South Pole Telescope were leaked years ago, and they're widely available on the Internet. Search for Planet X forecast and there's a long, detailed article and some videos about the authenticity of the photos.

At any rate, I don't care whether you believe me or not, because I've read seven or eight books about it and have been researching it for years, and I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's real. The evidence is in your daily newspaper and on the evening news every single day -- massive increases in earthquakes, volcano eruptions, torrential downpours, unprecedented flooding, sinkholes, record-setting solar flares, the weakening of Earth's magnetic field and much, much more.

If you still can't see it after reading these web sites and books, just be patient. You'll have a chance to see it with your own eyes soon -- possibly this spring, and almost certainly by the fall. Probably sometime in 2012 at the latest. NASA knows when to expect it, because they have access to the equipment, but they're not talking.

Also, I've posted an article about Planet X on my blog, and it's filled with links that provide documentation. Search for brussell sprout blog on Google.

Search for Blindsided by Mark Hazlewood. You can read the entire book online and it's packed with information about Planet X. Another good one is The Return of Planet X by Jaysen Q. Rand. Also search for Planet X video. I'd give you the links, but I'm not allowed to post links on this forum. I got a message saying you need to post 15 messages before you're allowed to post links.

If it's true that Planet X is not visible with a small infrared telescope, I don't know why that would be. But photos taken of Planet X at the South Pole Telescope were leaked years ago, and they're widely available on the Internet. Search for Planet X forecast and there's a long, detailed article and some videos about the authenticity of the photos.

At any rate, I don't care whether you believe me or not, because I've read seven or eight books about it and have been researching it for years, and I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's real. The evidence is in your daily newspaper and on the evening news every single day -- massive increases in earthquakes, volcano eruptions, torrential downpours, unprecedented flooding, sinkholes, record-setting solar flares, the weakening of Earth's magnetic field and much, much more.

If you still can't see it after reading these web sites and books, just be patient. You'll have a chance to see it with your own eyes soon -- possibly this spring, and almost certainly by the fall. Probably sometime in 2012 at the latest. NASA knows when to expect it, because they have access to the equipment, but they're not talking.

Also, I've posted an article about Planet X on my blog, and it's filled with links that provide documentation. Search for brussell sprout blog on Google.

Fine. You won't be persuaded by reality, because you've read some books about Planet X being real, and you've seen websites too. If it's in a book or on the internet, it can't be fiction.

The fact is your claims are demonstrably false. Whether you can acknowledge this or not doesn't make the facts less true, or make them disappear. It's one thing to have an opinion. But an opinion without legitimate supporting evidence is not an opinion, it's a myth. You, Terral, and all the other dwarfers that have shown up--and then unwittingly got knocked down--in this thread are peddling a myth.

And the sad truth is that there are people dumb enough to buy into what you all are selling. How will your words on your blog and your financial support of this hoax industry effect the lives of those just as naive and gullible as you? How have those hoax peddlers affected YOUR life? Going to work anymore? Paying your bills? Moving inland? How much money have you spent preparing for this armageddon?

One one hand you say nobody can see the Planet X, right now. But on the other hand you say it's so big and so close that it's having devastating effects on the Earth's climate, right now. And for whatever reason you can't see the contradiction in this. Whatever.

Fine. You won't be persuaded by reality, because you've read some books about Planet X being real, and you've seen websites too. If it's in a book or on the internet, it can't be fiction.

The fact is your claims are demonstrably false. Whether you can acknowledge this or not doesn't make the facts less true, or make them disappear. It's one thing to have an opinion. But an opinion without legitimate supporting evidence is not an opinion, it's a myth. You, Terral, and all the other dwarfers that have shown up--and then unwittingly got knocked down--in this thread are peddling a myth.

And the sad truth is that there are people dumb enough to buy into what you all are selling. How will your words on your blog and your financial support of this hoax industry effect the lives of those just as naive and gullible as you? How have those hoax peddlers affected YOUR life? Going to work anymore? Paying your bills? Moving inland? How much money have you spent preparing for this armageddon?

One one hand you say nobody can see the Planet X, right now. But on the other hand you say it's so big and so close that it's having devastating effects on the Earth's climate, right now. And for whatever reason you can't see the contradiction in this. Whatever.

You're saying this on the internet so i'm inclined to accept that it's the truth.

I get that you believe it based on the extensive research you've done. All I did was take it a step further and see if any of the claims with regards to location and characteristics were true. So far none of them have been even remotely true.

One of the interesting things about astronomy is that it ends up being a very collaborative effort. One person discovers that a fuzzy dot off by a few millimeters in some forgotten image. Then others look at their old archived images of the same region and find out that they show the same thing too. Then theories and calculations are done to figure out what it might be according to what we already know. Then it's noted that there isn't supposed to be anything there and voilla! New object!

Also, images from the different space telescopes have been public for a long time. If there was indeed some sort of object twice the size of Jupiter that can be detected from the ground it would show up much earlier in images from space telescopes. You would be correct that it would be possible to simply black out the region and/or delete images from public archives but it would be impossible to delete archives saved by thousands upon thousands of amateur astronomers around the planet.

Situations like this are why it is truly satisfying to be an amateur astronomer. We truly can compete in this field because the universe so vast and the information cannot possibly be controlled.

If you believe in this theory so much why don't you set out to verify it yourself?

Last edited:
I love conspiracy theorists who set themselves a deadline. Oh so fun to gloat when the day comes and passes. Next time a Jehova's witness comes knocking ask them why jesus did not return as predicted in 1834, 1844, 1874, 1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925 or 1975. This is, of course, the most hilarious example of date setting then re-rationalizing. There are others of course. For instance, next time you see a member of heaven's gate... oh, wait.........

Forum List

Back