Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

Hi Robert:

I'm in tears over this. I sent this to the guys at JPL and they were howling. This is so awesome and your comeback is priceless as well. Oh well.......

Great, and thank you. Epic fail indeed.

Robert

This is all the fabulous Robert has to say about the blacked out Google Sky data at 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 ???? Is it possible that our self-proclaimed astrology expert has no idea what these coordinates mean?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tUFBOtMJM"]Here Is The Video Again[/ame]

These coordinates came from a south pole observatory telescope image that shows Planet X/Nibiru CLEAR AS DAY.

nibirupic.jpg

Does the great Robert of Oz :)cool:) have any insight to share on what this picture might contain? Or is he going to continue condescending to these readers with nonsense about stupid come backs by other seemingly clueless USMB members like himself? So we go to Google Earth and flip to Sky mode and plug in the coordinates provided from the south pole telescope data to find this:

nibirugooglesky.jpg

Robert must have showed up to this fine USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum for a good reason, because this is the place where registered members discuss the CONSPIRACY THEORIES on a variety of events. What is Robert's CONSPIRACY THEORY on why Google has deliberately blocked out the very same location in the Leo Constellation that supposedly LEOnid ELEnin discovered his ELEnin Comet? Then THAT same exact location is the place where the south pole telescope found what appears in the first photograph above.

When this incoming celestial body turns out to be Nibiru/Planet X and these idiots are laughing and chuckling and trying to lull everyone back to sleep, then there is going to be hell to pay and FAR worse repercussions in the lake of fire. This story has 'Conspiracy' written all over it and NASA is the one putting out the orbit data for the ELEnin Comet that is actually an incoming brown dwarf with three moons somewhere between the size of Jupiter and the Sun. We will see if Robert and his sidekicks around here are still laughing when the brown dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011 to cause the predicted 'pole shift' event on March 15, 2011. All the evidence is telling me these things have a HIGH probability of taking place, which seems incredible to say the least; but that is what the facts are saying all over the place.

I hoped the DoD/State Dept would have sent a disinfo artist (How To Spot) with a little more substance rather than a wantabe comedian with no conspiracy theory at all who is willing to condescend to the least common denominator in our dumbed-down crumbling society. Apparently your handler says to jump up and down and waive your arms around to make jokes, when Terral backs you into a corner and nothing you say makes sense.

GL,

Terral

Is it possible that our self-proclaimed astrology expert has no idea what these coordinates mean?

Astrology? Either you're too stupid to know the difference between "astrology" and "astronomy" or you're trying to make a lame joke.

I'll go with the former.

This story has 'Conspiracy' written all over it and NASA is the one putting out the orbit data for the ELEnin Comet that is actually an incoming brown dwarf with three moons somewhere between the size of Jupiter and the Sun.

Really? That close? Someone HAS to have a photo of it somewhere right? Produce a recent photo of this brown dwarf with moons surrounding it.

Hi Gea:

Thank Terrall. It was his response to why we couldn't see such a large and close object with our naked eye (because it sucks in all light) though such an object can somehow be photographed with cameras and telescopes.

Terrall has obviously never sat through physics.

The brown dwarf 'was' too cold to photograph in the past. 'Now' Nibiru is near enough to our Sun to glow from contact with solar radiation. We have photographs from south pole observatories as presented in the OP video and screen shot of that image with the location coordinates attached:

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 = pic blowup

I watched the video and copied down these coordinates and put them into Google Sky myself to find this:

nibirugooglesky.jpg

I can see two of the Nibiru moons outside the black box, but not the red glowing sphere that we see in the south pole observatory photograph in the video. I wish that the Google Sky location coordinates showed a little comet on route to the earth from the Leo Constellation, which would support the Govt Cover Story and Robert and yourself. However, even the rookie Truth Investigator can see something is going on here. This is our problem in a nutshell:

Suppose for one minute that all of this is a mere coincidence and behind the black box is LEOnid ELEnin's little comet. In that case there is nothing to worry about and Robert's claims that everything is 'normal' and indeed 'very normal' will be correct 'and' all of this is mere entertainment. However, let us also suppose for one minute that Google is hiding a brown dwarf behind that black box and that the LEOnid ELEnin comet is code for Extinction-Level Event from the LEO Constellation. In that case, the Global Elites have warned everyone by encrypting their intentions within the LEOnid ELEnin name itself and the common man in the street is supposed to somehow decode that cipher into practical warning information to get prepared for Nibiru.

Even my critics must acknowledge that something smells fishy with the NASA ELEnin comet orbit data and Google blocking out the SAME EXACT LOCATION on Google Sky! However, the official cover story shills around here continue waving the 'all clear' and 'everything is okay' flags to beat the band, while the rest of the world is stashing food and supplies into underground bunkers.

The bottom line is that if the facts established by my ongoing investigation into this ELEnin/Nibiru Case turn out to be correct, then failure to heed my words of warning can mean utter destruction. Acts 3:22-23. These warnings have been carefully handed out in the form of a 'Conspiracy THEORY,' because that is the only way to fit this kind of exercise into the USMB format saying this is the only place on this fine Board where this kind of thing belongs. I understand the USMB rules and guidelines and agree with our gracious admins and moderators that this kind of topic has no place in the other forums on this Board. This way each individual reader has the opportunity to read these messages as 'warnings' OR to sit back and laugh and be entertained.

I may disagree with Robert about everything, but I will stand by his right as a USMB registered member to come here every day to make his case for whatever is on his mind. You give yours and I will do the same and everyone else can decide. 1Cor. 11:19. Should the totality of the evidence I have gathered turn out to be complete disinformation, then I will be the first to come out after March 15 with retractions and explanations on where the evidence did not match the facts.

However, at this time the evidence says a brown dwarf between the size of Jupiter and the Sun is on an inbound course to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011 (give or take a day). The facts say that the Earth will come into alignment for a Sun/Dwarf/Earth conjunction on March 15, 2011 where our planet is expected to come under the direct influence of a massive gravity trough/trench that connects the Sun and the Dwarf. The facts say a second conjunction takes place on Sept. 25 and a third on Nov. 22, 2011, which is told by the NASA orbit data for the ELEin Comet that Google has coincidentally blocked out from Google Sky.

Now suppose that I have researched this topic and drawn these conclusions and withheld this information from these readers like NASA (ELEnin = brown dwarf) and Google (5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 = Nibiru). That would make me guilty of the same charges that I have leveled against NASA and Google and the Department of Homeland Insecurity, the White House, Congress and everyone else in authority. My advice to the trolls, shills and naysayers is to turn the channel if you do not like the content of my topics, because these are 'my' conspiracy theories and not yours and not those of the owners, admins or moderators of this fine USMB Board.

I accept full responsibility for the content of my posts before my Creator and these readers as being 'the truth,' so help me God, from the evidence available to me right now as we speak. If anything changes over the course of these things being fulfilled, then you will be the first to know.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Terral

I have been keeping an eye on your posts and I think It's good that somebody like you keep's an eye on these things.

I can see where you are coming from here... and it does seem a little odd that Google's sky map has been blocked out.

However, if there is a brown dwarf in that region of space, surely there would be astronomer's all over the world spotting this? ... or not?

Hi Terral

I have been keeping an eye on your posts and I think It's good that somebody like you keep's an eye on these things.

I can see where you are coming from here... and it does seem a little odd that Google's sky map has been blocked out.

However, if there is a brown dwarf in that region of space, surely there would be astronomer's all over the world spotting this? ... or not?
I think that the brown dwarf star is the suns dead twin and is circling in an eliptical orbit around the sun.
It's located in and out of the kuiper belt and impossible to see due to it's low temp.
This "comet" Elenin though, I belive is this dead stars outest planet and due to Nibirus closest location right now it's "sucking in" this gas giant with its' orbiting moons in the suns gravity making this strange orbit.
So, really elenin is this stars outest gasgiant with four orbiting moons entering our plane now.
Read about twin stars to learn more and please consider the fact that the suns twin is dead and indeed in the Kuiper belt.
I also belive that chemtrails and haarp can be used to "block" any backyard astronomer from viewing the approching planet.
And I'm sure they have many more ways of hiding it from public view but since I don't have a crystal ball it is impossible to tell exactly what.
Sorry for any misspelling. I'm just a crazy Sweed. :)

Last edited:
Hi Terral

I think that the brown dwarf star is the suns dead twin and is circling in an eliptical orbit around the sun.
It's located in and out of the kuiper belt and impossible to se due to it's low temp.
This "comet" Elenin though, I belive is this dead stars outest planet and due to Nibirus closest location right now it's "sucking in" this gas giant with its' orbiting moons in the suns gravity making this strange orbit.
So, really elenin is this stars outest gasgiant with four orbiting moons entering our plane now.
Read about twin stars to learn more and please consider the fact that the suns twin is dead and indeed in the Kuiper belt.
I also belive that chemtrails and haarp can be used to "block" any backyard astronomer from viewing the approching planet.

Ok, gotcha.

What about the incoming 2000 PN9 Asteroid?

Anybody got any info on that?

Greetings to All:

Google is apparently unhappy that someone is pointing out the fact that this giant conglomerate is up to its eyeballs in collusion with NASA and the "Intelligence Community" doing everything to keep this Elenin = Nibiru story under wraps.

GL,

Terral

No worries. I already got my ticket to go to Mount Weather :afro:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L-Xa6RGwTo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L-Xa6RGwTo&feature=related[/ame]​

Greetings to All:

Google is apparently unhappy that someone is pointing out the fact that this giant conglomerate is up to its eyeballs in collusion with NASA and the "Intelligence Community" doing everything to keep this Elenin = Nibiru story under wraps.

GL,

Terral

Did they tell you that ? Or is that just a guess :tongue:

Nibiru ... Here is what we know of 'Nibiru', Planet X, etc etc:

NASA - Search Results

I encourage everyone interested to contact the astronomers on duty at that site who can and will answer any and all questions on this fun topic.

Hope this is helpful,

Robert

Let us allow Robert to explain what this youtuber is demonstrating:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMmjyitW38"]Planet X Nibiru Hidden From Public 2012[/ame]

This is the topic, gentlemen, and Robert here must have some idea about why Google is blocking out the very same Google Sky space coordinates where the ELEnin Comet is supposed to be. Go ahead hotshot and make our day ...

GL, because Robert is speechless ...

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I seemed to have made a mistake in identifying the coordinates for the blocked out area of space, but a second look verifies that 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 is indeed correct. Heh ... I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken. ;0)

Now if my debating adversaries on this topic would only admit their mistakes. That would be the day ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Terral

It's located in and out of the kuiper belt and impossible to see due to it's low temp.
And I'm sure they have many more ways of hiding it from public view but since I don't have a crystal ball it is impossible to tell exactly what.
This is not a very good sock, Terral.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am really surprised that all of the amature astronomers are in on the conspiracy. I am an amature astronomer with an 8" Celestron....not in on the conspiracy, and I don't see jack out there with a dwarf star.

hmmmmm

looks like Obama is making a trip to the UK in May to stay at Buckingham palace?

I would of thought that all the Royalty and Obamas would of been in the underground bunkers by then?

The source is the guardian - just read it on G News though...

What do you think?

hmmmmm

looks like Obama is making a trip to the UK in May to stay at Buckingham palace?

I would of thought that all the Royalty and Obamas would of been in the underground bunkers by then?

What do you think?

I try not to, unless I'm getting paid

hmmmmm

What do you think?

I try not to, unless I'm getting paid

that goes for 99% of the population too :lol:

:lol: This is just a non-starter.

SKY-MAP.ORG

5h53m is near the Orion Nebula, which is a popular location for amateur star-gazers. If there was a 2.5MJ brown dwarf in that location, there would be hundreds of different amateur photos of it on google images right now. It would be so bright being that big and this close to Earth, you couldn't miss it.

Terral, can you point out in the above link where the brown dwarf is?

No. But Pubes can show you where the Brown Clown is.

The JPL orbit simulation for Comet Elenin indicates that it will not cross the ecliptic plane until September. What makes you think Planet X will cross the ecliptic plane in March?

Forum List

Back