Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

Greetings to All:

I am sitting at my computer typing out a question to Google Earth Administrators about images of the ELEnin Comet/Nibiru being deliberately backed out to conceal what is coming on the horizon.

Google.com/Support/Forum

Why Is Google Earth Deliberately Hiding Google Sky Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 ?

Google Sky Administrators have deliberately blacked out a section of space that contains the recently-discovered Elenin Comet approaching Earth from the Leo Constellation that show a brown dwarf with three small moons in earlier photographs documented here:

Nibiru (Planet X) 100% Proof

We have images from South Pole Observatories of the approaching brown dwarf and Google is deliberately hiding this fact from the world population. Everyone can plug the above coordinates into Google Sky and see the black empty square. This ELEnin Comet was supposedly discovered by a Russian using an 18-inch backyard telescope and the object reaches perigee position on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years to the day after the 9/11 attacks. The third conjunction told by the NASA orbit charts say the third conjunction takes place on November 22, 2011, or the same day that JFK was assassinated. In fact, I can find no reporter on earth that has interviewed LEOnid ELEnin, which is a code for the brown dwarf approaching from the Leo Constellation for an Extinction-Level Event. Should Google be responsible for blacking out this very important information from Google Sky, and the people are not warned about the March 15, 2011 pole shift, then everyone at Google will be held accountable before his Creator; and you can take that down inside your cozy underground bunkers. My Brown Dwarf Event Timeline explaining everything is here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...net-x-nibiru-elenin-brown-dwarf-timeline.html

There is no need to answer why Google is part of this Global Conspiracy, because there is no shame in your game. You can also delete this warning as evidence of your deliberate willingness to keep people in the dark, but The Almighty who knows the number of hairs on your head sees every little thing you are doing; and each victim will visit you in the lake of fire for all the ages to come.
nibirupic.jpg

This is what Google is conspiring for you to never see.

nibirugooglesky.jpg

This is what Google is willing to show you, while preparing to hide themselves in underground bunkers. The LEOnid ELEnin name connected to this comet (brown dwarf) is a New World Order code (link) for an Extinction-Level Event from a brown dwarf approaching from the Leo Constellation, which happens to be this very area of Google Sky that is blacked out. Do the math!

GL,

Terral

No black squares in these sky surveys:

SkyView Virtual Observatory

I have a proposition to everyone who is saying that area of space no longer has any source of nibiru or the Brown dwarf. that image was taken 3 YEARS AGO! if it's on the move then obviously it WON'T BE THERE. and also as for terral's previous guess of march 15th being the next alignment, japan suffered a massive earthquake of 8.9 on march 11th. now how would he know a massive earthquake would happen almost a month beforehand. so kudos to all of you looking in a completely wrong area of a MOVING celestial body. :clap2:

I have a proposition to everyone who is saying that area of space no longer has any source of nibiru or the Brown dwarf. that image was taken 3 YEARS AGO! if it's on the move then obviously it WON'T BE THERE. and also as for terral's previous guess of march 15th being the next alignment, japan suffered a massive earthquake of 8.9 on march 11th. now how would he know a massive earthquake would happen almost a month beforehand. so kudos to all of you looking in a completely wrong area of a MOVING celestial body. :clap2:

Next time, try Asterism's link to that area and refute it with your non existant evidence.

You do realize that earthquakes happen all the time, right? Now...please link where the non existant brown dwarf was the cause of the earthquake that was along the highly volitile "Ring of Fire". I will be waiting for your response.

Looks like Terral has recruited some of his "friends". :lol:

Robert,

Your maturity is nearly as impressive as your sophisticated attacks on others credibility.

You attacked the image posted, but left the larger issues completely unresolved.

Very unimpressive, really, the best you could do was make a comment about how the guys at JPL laughed at the image. Lame, limp and hard to manage, and very very very predictable.

To All,

If you haven't seen this guy's handiwork on XXXXXXX-meister you really should check it out. Regardless of this little lesson in counter-propaganda, we should all take note that a NASA contractor found it worthwhile to attack someone without addressing the issues he brought up, and to do so in a way that was childish. Sure seems to me that he is enjoying himself a great deal, don't you all think?

And it is likely that he is carrying out orders to neutralize and remediate the canaries in the coal mine here, much as he has done on Godlikeproductions for some time.

Something is going on, and all the counter-propagandists in the world will not be able to stop the truth from coming out. We know the government has been lying to us about Planet X, about the visitors who have been coming here for millenia, and about a hundred other things.

My advice, find a good place to go to ground for a couple days to a couple weeks, make sure you have a good ventilation system running on your own generators, store canned food and lots of fresh water.

The global plutocracy is interested in seeing most us wiped out, that is now very clear, and the odds are against us all as those bastards plan to withdraw into their huge lairs and escape the worst of it, on our own dollars, while we starve and thirst and destory each other.

And if you survive, remember when these monsters come back out to re-assert their authority over you that they do not deserve your respect, your loyalty or your support- they were the monsters that let your family and friends die.

Remember this day well, and remember who the enemies of America, God and Liberty were. Surely you can count this one man as one of those many monsters, IMOHO

Oh, and nothing personal Mr. Stephens, your comments are just so patently obvious, just so predictable, just so transparent...

As a Christian I hope that God takes mercy on your soul, and the others who feed the lies as if their very lives depended on it. Seems to me that you have more productive things you could do then loiter around conspiracy websites and taking cheap-shots, but then again maybe you don't really have any hobbies, I don't know.

- The Mule

----

This is what Google is conspiring for you to never see.[/quote]
:lol: This is hilarious! This is suppose to be an actual picture?!? A planet with the mass you describe having moons many times the size of the Earth that close to it would have self destructed long ago.

Nice try, but EPIC fail![/QUOTE]

I'm in tears over this. I sent this to the guys at JPL and they were howling. This is so awesome and your comeback is priceless as well. Oh well.......

Great, and thank you. Epic fail indeed.

Robert[/QUOTE]

Another "the sky is falling" freak found his way to the board.
Welcome.

Just show evidence that there is a planet X or a brown dwarf. I have a good telescope and have been looking on clear nights...nothing, nadda, zip, zilch.
Or, are you going to tell us like Terral did that the brown dwarf is "cloaked"?
Or, are you going to tell us like Terral did that the brown dwarf is being driven by something intelligent?

Get a life dude and live it to it's fullest....don't worry about your contrived doom and gloom.

Robert,

Your maturity is nearly as impressive as your sophisticated attacks on others credibility.

You attacked the image posted, but left the larger issues completely unresolved.

Very unimpressive, really, the best you could do was make a comment about how the guys at JPL laughed at the image. Lame, limp and hard to manage, and very very very predictable.

To All,

If you haven't seen this guy's handiwork on XXXXXXX-meister you really should check it out. Regardless of this little lesson in counter-propaganda, we should all take note that a NASA contractor found it worthwhile to attack someone without addressing the issues he brought up, and to do so in a way that was childish. Sure seems to me that he is enjoying himself a great deal, don't you all think?

And it is likely that he is carrying out orders to neutralize and remediate the canaries in the coal mine here, much as he has done on Godlikeproductions for some time.

Something is going on, and all the counter-propagandists in the world will not be able to stop the truth from coming out. We know the government has been lying to us about Planet X, about the visitors who have been coming here for millenia, and about a hundred other things.

My advice, find a good place to go to ground for a couple days to a couple weeks, make sure you have a good ventilation system running on your own generators, store canned food and lots of fresh water.

The global plutocracy is interested in seeing most us wiped out, that is now very clear, and the odds are against us all as those bastards plan to withdraw into their huge lairs and escape the worst of it, on our own dollars, while we starve and thirst and destory each other.

And if you survive, remember when these monsters come back out to re-assert their authority over you that they do not deserve your respect, your loyalty or your support- they were the monsters that let your family and friends die.

Remember this day well, and remember who the enemies of America, God and Liberty were. Surely you can count this one man as one of those many monsters, IMOHO

Oh, and nothing personal Mr. Stephens, your comments are just so patently obvious, just so predictable, just so transparent...

As a Christian I hope that God takes mercy on your soul, and the others who feed the lies as if their very lives depended on it. Seems to me that you have more productive things you could do then loiter around conspiracy websites and taking cheap-shots, but then again maybe you don't really have any hobbies, I don't know.

- The Mule

----

This is what Google is conspiring for you to never see.
:lol: This is hilarious! This is suppose to be an actual picture?!? A planet with the mass you describe having moons many times the size of the Earth that close to it would have self destructed long ago.

Nice try, but EPIC fail![/QUOTE]

I'm in tears over this. I sent this to the guys at JPL and they were howling. This is so awesome and your comeback is priceless as well. Oh well.......

Great, and thank you. Epic fail indeed.

Robert[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Welcome, nut job.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

so it is december 2012 and the world has not ended. now what? want to try for another date? or just admit that you are nuts?:razz:

Forum List

Back