Google fires diversity manifesto author James Damore for wrong think

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google Fires Diversity Manifesto Author James Damore For WrongThink

Google has fired the brilliant anti-diversity manifesto author James Damore for “perpetuating gender stereotypes.”

From Breitbart:

The Google employee behind a ten-page viewpoint diversity manifesto that went viral online has been fired.

James Damore, whose manifesto criticizing the politically correct corporate culture at Google prompted outrage from left-wing employees and social justice warriors online, revealed that he had been fired in an email to Breitbart Tech on Monday evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait until it starts happening to their own brown shirts when they say something out of line. Your seeing Hitler's Germany unfolding and it has been since that idiot Obama has taken office and tech it's been since both Bush's were in office it just wasn't as severe yet and people really weren't paying attention then just like today some are still on planet fantasy.

WhyIwon.jpg

I still don't understand why he sent this via email to his co-workers? I've never worked at a job where it was acceptable for employees to send their personal view on politics or social issues to everyone. Personally I don't think anything he said was that bad, but I do think it was highly inappropriate for a work environment. Unless Google encouraged employees to share their personal view on these topics? Anyone?

I still don't understand why he sent this via email to his co-workers? I've never worked at a job where it was acceptable for employees to send their personal view on politics or social issues to everyone. Personally I don't think anything he said was that bad, but I do think it was highly inappropriate for a work environment. Unless Google encouraged employees to share their personal view on these topics? Anyone?
It was the tolerant and diversive SJW's ballistic response that made the story possible. By its actions Google says it only wants employees who want to parrot SJW twaddle.

They should have just put him on warning and it would have never made the news.

It was the tolerant and diversive SJW's ballistic response that made the story possible. By its actions Google says it only wants employees who want to parrot SJW twaddle.

The fact that it made it to the public is irrelevant. All that matters is how employees at Google perceive it. It his personal view made other feel uncomfortable then he suffers the consequences.

The fact that it made it to the public is irrelevant. All that matters is how employees at Google perceive it. It his personal view made other feel uncomfortable then he suffers the consequences.
There are people who feel uncomfortable with your views. Same with everyone. Think you should be fired when the people at your work learn what you post here?

There are people who feel uncomfortable with your views. Same with everyone. Think you should be fired when the people at your work learn what you post here?

Are you serious? You're actually comparing us posting on an anonymous forum to an employee who sends an internal memo to his coworkers? And someone agreed with you? lol

Are you serious? You're actually comparing us posting on an anonymous forum to an employee who sends an internal memo to his coworkers? And someone agreed with you? lol
You want more Trump? SJW saying there are no differences between male and female gets you more Trump.

As I said in my first post, he should have been given a warning and Google should have just deleted the email from the system. It is their reaction that has made this a news event.

Excluding white people from Google activities is going to get them in trôuble. I'm ready to use a different search engine. YouTube too.

You want more Trump? SJW saying there are no differences between male and female gets you more Trump.

As I said in my first post, he should have been given a warning and Google should have just deleted the email from the system. It is their reaction that has made this a news event.

Of course I want more Trump. I voted for him. I also agree with what the Google employee wrote. But I also believe it's inappropriate to bring politics and social issues into the workplace. If someone chooses to do that then they risk offending someone which could lead to disciplinary action including termination.

However, I will ask... What prompted him to write this? Did Google ask employees to have a discussion?

Of course I want more Trump. I voted for him. I also agree with what the Google employee wrote. But I also believe it's inappropriate to bring politics and social issues into the workplace. If someone chooses to do that then they risk offending someone which could lead to disciplinary action including termination.

However, I will ask... What prompted him to write this? Did Google ask employees to have a discussion?
I never said he should have a right to send his opinions over a company email.

I simply pointed out the SJW response from Google exposed their hypocrisy. We all know if a black sent out a memo that said blacks are victims Google would not have fired him.

I frequent alot of tech sites: Tom's hardware, anandetch, (Dig photog) DPreview, etc. Virtually NO women.

Check out tech/electronic/photo product reviews on Newegg (100%? men), Amazon 90+%? men.

In fact, even most general political mbs/here, it's 90% men.
It's not until you get to [Male-created] Social networks you see women in any significant number.

Why should women be 50% of google if they are 5% of the tech-jobs pool.

What about Cars?
What percent of women Engineers/design (Engine, Materials, Aerodynamics, Battery tech) employees are there at GM, Ford, BMW, Porsche? ...Maybe 5%?
In fact, even 95% of car salesman are men.

What's with self-imposed PC Google?
`

Last edited:
Was he fired for sending it at work or for the viewpoint itself?

So if a Vegan is uncomfortable with your ham sandwich in the company lunch room, you deserve to be fired?

I don't know what he was expecting. He should know better than to express contrary thought at a place like that.
Your statement just summed up what is wrong currently with our society.
Yep.

Watch every last thing you say, where you say it, when you say it, the way you say it, and to whom you say it.

After all, this is America.

Regardless whether you agree with this guy or not, it was inappropriate to send something like this through a work email.

I have lots of thoughts about many issues but I'm not going to send it to my co workers. Its inappropriate and I'd be fired.

Forum List

Back