Google executive admits election meddiling to prevennt Trump winning in 2020

Are you against private individuals or corporations having an opinion or something?.

If it's true, what they are doing is unethical and hypocritical, particularly considering it was Big Tech that jumped all over the fake news narrative after the election and started censoring other parties in the name of "integrity."

So you're not against them exercising their freedom of speech?

Of course, not. Do you?

Nope. It seems you and I don't care who Google supports or how loud they say it because Google has the same rights as Fox News I suppose.

You get that Google and Fox News are completely different types of businesses which do completely different types of things, right?

Does that remove their constitutional rights or the rights of their owners?

If it's true, what they are doing is unethical and hypocritical, particularly considering it was Big Tech that jumped all over the fake news narrative after the election and started censoring other parties in the name of "integrity."

So you're not against them exercising their freedom of speech?

Of course, not. Do you?

Nope. It seems you and I don't care who Google supports or how loud they say it because Google has the same rights as Fox News I suppose.

You get that Google and Fox News are completely different types of businesses which do completely different types of things, right?

Does that remove their constitutional rights or the rights of their owners?

What it removes is the relevancy of you shoehorning your pet butthurt that Fox exists into the conversation.

Isn’t Google a corporate monolith without a political soul? My bet is “they” don’t care who is president or in congress as long as they can be influenced with googlebucks.

You do know that corporations are owned, run, and staffed by human beings, who DO have political preferences. Right?

Isn’t Google a corporate monolith without a political soul? My bet is “they” don’t care who is president or in congress as long as they can be influenced with googlebucks.
For some reason, everyone seems to need to feel threatened these days. The leftards are out to get them.

Do you suppose that reason might possibly be because it's true?

It is not true. I’ve worked for plenty of the largest companies in the USA and can assure you the only politics we/they care about are those which impact EBITDA.

You do know that corporations are owned, run, and staffed by human beings, who DO have political preferences. Right?

For some reason, everyone seems to need to feel threatened these days. The leftards are out to get them.

It is not true. I’ve worked for plenty of the largest companies in the USA and can assure you the only politics we/they care about are those which impact EBITDA.

Hey, wow, anecdotal "evidence" that all people in all corporations are soulless greedy drones. Let me get RIGHT on trusting you, Anonymous Internet Billionaire.

Next time you try to sell that lie, do it with people who are clueless, embittered minimum-wage-slaves like yourself.

Because they are out to strip freedoms away from Americans, GF. They're out to own people, true story.

It's very scary, IMO.

A Google executive has been caught on camera admitting that the search giant is manipulating its algorithm to prevent Trump winning re-election in 2020.
Google Executive Admits Election Meddling to Prevent Trump Winning in 2020

Oh Russia did it. lmfao all these stupid fk assholes on here who use to even say to me " I'm a Russian bot" this is how stupid you idiots are you believe what you shouldn't and don't believe what you should . Mental illness is hard to over come when it's severe and your genetics are stacked against you..
laws regarding Perjury against the People would have stopped the right wing.

Hey, wow, anecdotal "evidence" that all people in all corporations are soulless greedy drones. Let me get RIGHT on trusting you, Anonymous Internet Billionaire.

Next time you try to sell that lie, do it with people who are clueless, embittered minimum-wage-slaves like yourself.
This thread is anecdotal from the beginning. In fact all righty attacks on google search are not supported factually. Same with twitter following complaints. It’s all one big snowflake reaction to getting their pie hole punched when you google “idiot”. Go ahead and try it.

Because they are out to strip freedoms away from Americans, GF. They're out to own people, true story.

It's very scary, IMO.
Google doesn’t offer any freedom nor can it strip away freedom so I guess I don’t quite follow those triggered by their own fear.

This thread is anecdotal from the beginning. In fact all righty attacks on google search are not supported factually. Same with twitter following complaints. It’s all one big snowflake reaction to getting their pie hole punched when you google “idiot”. Go ahead and try it.

Thanks, but I've already seen your posts. I don't need to Google for them.

Forum List

Back