Google executive admits election meddiling to prevennt Trump winning in 2020

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Google executive has been caught on camera admitting that the search giant is manipulating its algorithm to prevent Trump winning re-election in 2020.
Google Executive Admits Election Meddling to Prevent Trump Winning in 2020

Oh Russia did it. lmfao all these stupid fk assholes on here who use to even say to me " I'm a Russian bot" this is how stupid you idiots are you believe what you shouldn't and don't believe what you should . Mental illness is hard to over come when it's severe and your genetics are stacked against you..

A Google executive has been caught on camera admitting that the search giant is manipulating its algorithm to prevent Trump winning re-election in 2020.

Oh Russia did it. lmfao all these stupid fk assholes on here who use to even say to me " I'm a Russian bot" this is how stupid you idiots are you believe what you shouldn't and don't believe what you should . Mental illness is hard to over come when it's severe and your genetics are stacked against you..

Do you have a post from Fox?

Are you against private individuals or corporations having an opinion or something?

Time to get all them bakeries in line. Now they can't even speak against gay marriage lol.

Lol, project veritus said it on infowars so it must be true!

Jesus kid, that conspiracy theory crap is gonna rot yer brains.

Interpretation is everything and it is clearly in the eye of the beholder

She speaks of “putting that line in the sand” to ensure “fairness,” before acknowledging there are, “People who voted for the current president who do not agree with our definition of fairness.”

She certainly got that right

“We’re also training our algorithms if 2016 happened again….would the outcome having been different?” asked Gennai, adding, “We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.”

Sounds to me like they are correcting the Russian manipulation that was going on and making the playing field even. I would add that it will be a tough job as media manipulation is so rampant

But I suppose like she says there ae those who will not agree with Google definition of fairness

I can interpret this too

She is saying that there are those who will cry about loosing the advantage of Negativity

Imagine have an election when everyone acts like a decent human being

In politics, things that make you go hmmm

Yeah well Republicans aren't about using the government to dismantle private power that has become too powerful and the left certainly doesn't give a fuck if Google is batting for them, so what can be done?

• Banned

Do you have a post from Fox?

Are you against private individuals or corporations having an opinion or something?

Time to get all them bakeries in line. Now they can't even speak against gay marriage lol.

FUNNNY Tor real funnny hehehe.

Are you against private individuals or corporations having an opinion or something?.

If it's true, what they are doing is unethical and hypocritical, particularly considering it was Big Tech that jumped all over the fake news narrative after the election and started censoring other parties in the name of "integrity."

upload_2019-6-24_9-56-19.png

James O'Keefe on Twitter

We know the scum are going to tamper with ballot boxes, ship illegals to the polls by the busloads, every crooked scheme in the book. What we need to do is make sure the GOP establishment poll watchers around the country don't help them. Every state and local GOP organization needs to keep the local establishment shills from any job where they can manipulate the votes.

Last edited:
We now know that all this censorship is put in place to thwart a Trump win in 2020. These bastards are scum. I hope NO conservative or independent allows themselves to be manipulated like this.

When I voted for Trump, I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing.

After seeing the hate, after the enemies he has made....

There is no doubt in my mind that I did the right thing.

Google needs to go bye-bye

Project Veritas: Google Insider Says the "Neutral Platform" is Determined to "Prevent the Next Trump"
Ace of Spades HQ

The argument is that only a huge monopoly given special legal protections will have the power to squash conservatives.

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

* Insider: Google "is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again."

* Google Head of Responsible Innovation Says Elizabeth Warren "misguided" on "breaking up Google"

* Google Exec Says Don’t Break Us Up: "smaller companies don’t have the resources" to "prevent next Trump situation"

* Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As "Right-Wing"

* LEAKED Documents Highlight "Machine Learning Fairness" and Google’s Practices to Make Search Results "fair and equitable"

* Documents Appear to Show "Editorial" Policies That Determine How Google Publishes News

* Insider: Google Violates "letter of the law" and "spirit of the law" on Section 230

Yes, it's "Veritas", so be warned..I wouldn't expect this to be up long being it's on Google's medium. After watching it, it's exactly as I thought, they're filtering everything that goes through their servers. I would highly recommend NOT using them for DNS, or staying signed into them/keeping their cookies on your system.

Last edited:
awwww :crybaby:

poor old geezer, the big bad media is out to get is lying ass - :cryhug_1_:

awwww :crybaby:

poor old geezer, the big bad media is out to get is lying ass - :cryhug_1_:

You don't want access to unfiltered information?

Thanks to whoever moved this, by the way. I did look, figures Mindwars had an OP on it already. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back