Google Earth Is Lying?

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
North Korean Military officially announced that they did not own a Ghadir class submarine.
Can we actually believe their statement?
Than what is this picture all about? Take a look.
31212804.jpg

This is a picture taken in Sept. 19th 2006.
It was taken from a North Korean Naval base located in the Yellow Sea. Clearly you can see. Six of them.
According to this picture(thanks to Google Earth) we can say that the North Korean military has given a false statement.
What even more ridiculous to see is that the North thought they could get away with this. What are they thinking..

Let's just say, for North's sake, that they were telling the truth. That means not only South Korea but the US and including many other nations and google earth was also lying about this matter.

If the Cheonan incident was in fact not the act from the North, then they had no reason to lie in the first place right? But in this case, their lies only further strengthened our suspicions.

Yes, Google is lying, everyone knows that North Korea would never lie to the world.

I have never known the North Koreans to lie before......:eusa_whistle:

I have never known the North Koreans to lie before......:eusa_whistle:

Like with Kim Jung Ils golf scores

Anyone for Tee? - Greatest Round Ever

No lesser authority than Pyongyang Golf Club's resident professional, Park Young Man, together with Kim's 17 armed bodyguards, can attest that Kim played the full eighteen, all holed out, off the back tees on a crisp autumn morning in October 1994. "He is an excellent golfer," said Mr. Park.

Standing on the tee of the 340-meter (370-yard) dogleg par four first hole at Pyongyang GC, Park noted that "Dear Leader Comrade General Kim Jong-Il, whom I respect from the bottom of my heart, scored two on this hole." But there was even better to come, as Kim's amazing round included a world record five holes in one!

Last edited:
North Korean Military officially announced that they did not own a Ghadir class submarine.
Can we actually believe their statement?
Than what is this picture all about? Take a look.
31212804.jpg

This is a picture taken in Sept. 19th 2006.
It was taken from a North Korean Naval base located in the Yellow Sea. Clearly you can see. Six of them.
According to this picture(thanks to Google Earth) we can say that the North Korean military has given a false statement.
What even more ridiculous to see is that the North thought they could get away with this. What are they thinking..

Let's just say, for North's sake, that they were telling the truth. That means not only South Korea but the US and including many other nations and google earth was also lying about this matter.

If the Cheonan incident was in fact not the act from the North, then they had no reason to lie in the first place right? But in this case, their lies only further strengthened our suspicions.

and you trust goggle because......................

Forum List

Back