Google Chairman on Iranian talent & hack!

I agree----Iran is a very dangerous enemy to the USA and the civilized world---very
much like Nazi Germany. My opinion is based on Iranians in the USA that I have known----over the past 50 years.-------Very smart and very INTENSE I am not
suggesting that all of them were Nazi scum like the present Ayatoilets. The very first I ran into were jews fleeing the growing filth of Islamism-----but shortly thereafter
it was highly educated people fleeing------mostly muslims-----fleeing the same thing.
We underestimated Adolf. in the 1930s ("WE" being the USA)

I agree----Iran is a very dangerous enemy to the USA and the civilized world---very
much like Nazi Germany. My opinion is based on Iranians in the USA that I have known----over the past 50 years.-------Very smart and very INTENSE I am not
suggesting that all of them were Nazi scum like the present Ayatoilets. The very first I ran into were jews fleeing the growing filth of Islamism-----but shortly thereafter
it was highly educated people fleeing------mostly muslims-----fleeing the same thing.

dont say adolf. he is great adolf :afro:

dont say adolf. he is great adolf :afro:

Forum List

Back