Google Calculator to be used for Nevada Dem Caucus

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
I just have to laugh.

Tech for Nevada caucuses under scrutiny after Iowa debacle

Experts and officials are raising concerns over the Nevada State Democratic Party plans to use a Google calculator uploaded to new iPads to tally results during their caucuses next week after the debacle in Iowa.

The party announced Thursday that it planned to use a custom Google calculator accessed through a “secure Google web form,” which will be uploaded to 2,000 newly purchased iPads to help tabulate votes, and that precinct leaders would also track votes via paper backup sheets.

Alana Mounce, the Party’s executive director, wrote in a memo that the Party had consulted with the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and outside security experts, and vowed that “we are confident in our backup plans and redundancies.”

I just have to laugh.

Experts and officials are raising concerns over the Nevada State Democratic Party plans to use a Google calculator uploaded to new iPads to tally results during their caucuses next week after the debacle in Iowa.

The party announced Thursday that it planned to use a custom Google calculator accessed through a “secure Google web form,” which will be uploaded to 2,000 newly purchased iPads to help tabulate votes, and that precinct leaders would also track votes via paper backup sheets.

Alana Mounce, the Party’s executive director, wrote in a memo that the Party had consulted with the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and outside security experts, and vowed that “we are confident in our backup plans and redundancies.”

Damn, a custom Google calculator accessed through a “secure Google web form"...what could possibly go wrong.

Last edited:
I just have to laugh.

Damn, a custom Google calculator accessed through a “secure Google web form...what could possibly go wrong.
When I read it, I thought, here they go again! And google? Really?

I just have to laugh.

Damn, a custom Google calculator accessed through a “secure Google web form...what could possibly go wrong.
When I read it, I thought, here they go again! And google? Really?

A "custom" calculator....one vote for Bloomberg adds 3, every third vote for Bernie subtracts 1.

I guess there is not a chance that the dems are going to leave it up to their voters to select a candidate....whats with all of these BS e counting methods?...just counts the damn votes the ol fashioned way...you know honestly....

000493_1.jpg

It is also funny how national MSM mis-interpreted the long lines at Nevada early voting polls.
They said it was due to high turnout. The truth is, they couldn't process the voters fast enough due to a lack of I-pads at most polling sites, causing delays up to 31/2 hours!

It is also funny how national MSM mis-interpreted the long lines at Nevada early voting polls.
They said it was due to high turnout. The truth is, they couldn't process the voters fast enough due to a lack of I-pads at most polling sites, causing delays up to 31/2 hours!
Of course! Anything to keep from showing another DNC disaster. Lol

I guess there is not a chance that the dems are going to leave it up to their voters to select a candidate....whats with all of these BS e counting methods?...just counts the damn votes the ol fashioned way...you know honestly....
Too easy, isn’t it.

Of course! Anything to keep from showing another DNC disaster. Lol

Dimms at this point would fail at efficiently organizing a Girl Scout cookie drive.
And these creeps think they can run our Country? :ack-1:

I've been to enough leftist chatrooms where inmates brag about voting 30 times apiece using one construct after another. I don't know whether there is any way to stop the cheating.

I've been to enough leftist chatrooms where inmates brag about voting 30 times apiece using one construct after another. I don't know whether there is any way to stop the cheating.
That’s scary.

That’s scary.
That was so long ago, I can't remember when--I went online in 1996, and it was shortly after that. One evening I was up later than usual, and bumped into precinct chairmen people from all over the Eastern Board to middle America who were talking Democrat heads at Time magazine. Their favorite pasttime seemed to be dissing Jennifer Flowers and other women who were threatened by security forces protecting the former governor of Arkansas and second term President Clinton. For some reason they were talking to each other about their voting often, and they were comparing cheat sheets. By then I knew not to bother them, but after sleeping on it, it made me mad that all over, they were cheating all over the country, so I went back to copy it with my printer. When I got there, the entire conversation was missing, and no where to be found. Within a couple of months, Time shut down their discussion boards except for "staff." They put up places we could go for further discussions, and then all of it was gone. Their excuse had been something like they were fearing lawsuits being leveled against the magazine for things people were saying that they claimed they had no control over. Seemed acceptable, but I had met some pretty nice righties there, but since the rules specified you were not to discuss your personal information with anyone, that seemed acceptable too, so I spent years bumping around the internet until I located USMB. And I loved the people here, and the rules were fair for both sides.

My belief is that the polls were likely very crooked in places where nobody was looking or checking in big states for decades before 1996. That's not very scary once you realize how badly they lie when they're behind in the polls while saying they are a million miles ahead of the "stupid Republicans," or whatever nom de plume they invent to denigrate and immolate conservative Americans who play by the rules. Someday we'll fix the system in a way they cannot cheat any more.

Edit: Oh, yeah, and that is why I pray for the nation, friend and foe alike. I believe in the brotherhood of mankind under God from whom no secrets are hid, and when the information came out about Strozk and his galpal, that was the first time I realized the vote cheaters were backed by sympathetic law men and women who should not be in high positions nor holding law licenses due to their own corrupt use and abuse of offices and jobs they hold in the government. Crooks need formal correction, and that's why I pray for friend and foe alike. Not one of us is perfect, even those of us who try really hard never to offend the law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back