Google Approves App For Muslims To Report People Who Commit Blasphemy

Can you report Muhammad for blasphemy against Jesus Christ ? The Quran says Jesus was not the son of God and it says he was not crucified.

I regularly tell Muslims on twitter they are following a false prophet, and a lying bandit. Also that the God the Quran describes is a sadistic monster. So far I have not been banned, but that may be just because the twitter admin have not noticed me yet.

If you are not a Christian, then ignore this.

If you are a Christian, then you should not be doing things like this. We're supposed to be standing for the light, not screaming at the darkness.

Be at peace with all men. Not intentionally provoking people.

I just made a point and you just had to jump in and illustrate it for me.
But I didn't illustrate it, as i also commented directly to the topic, condemning this in no uncertain terms.

Let's review:

You made no on topic comment,instead deflecting the topic to a complaint about the left. I made a similar comment about the right ( in no way disagreeing with your comment), and also condemned these actions strongly and directly, posting right on topic.

But I am the one deflecting, not you. My, that's an adorable little game you have rigged up for yourself. Always a winner! Congrats.
Of course I made a topic comment. The first thing I said was "how this will be used is obvious". Right on point.

Then you went drama queen. I didn't ask you to.

Weatherman2020 , it's your thread, was I on topic?
Nah, you just did your usual act of trying to deflect the topic to the left's reaction to it. Your game is an old and tired one:

"I just say everything sucks, therefore I can never be wrong."

How boring.

Anyhoo, my condemnation was clear and direct...you just get a bit whiny when anyone copies your act, which is all i did.

But I didn't illustrate it, as i also commented directly to the topic, condemning this in no uncertain terms.

Let's review:

You made no on topic comment,instead deflecting the topic to a complaint about the left. I made a similar comment about the right ( in no way disagreeing with your comment), and also condemned these actions strongly and directly, posting right on topic.

But I am the one deflecting, not you. My, that's an adorable little game you have rigged up for yourself. Always a winner! Congrats.
Of course I made a topic comment. The first thing I said was "how this will be used is obvious". Right on point.

Nah, you just did your usual act of trying to deflect the topic to the left's reaction to it. Your game is an old and tired one:

"I just say everything sucks, therefore I can never be wrong."

How boring.

Anyhoo, my condemnation was clear and direct...you just get a bit whiny when anyone copies your act, which is all i did.
Okie dokie!

Trying to find the lefties defending this...huh....surely that wasn't just knee jerk fantasy...right?

How this will be used is obvious.

The Regressive Left will be defending and deflecting for this.
And the bigoted right will pretend to be outraged for 4.7 seconds, while secretly enjoying the idea of dead Muslims.

Of course this whole thing is a nasty little artifact of an evil Islamic government. Enjoy your day, everyone...half of everything you touch is made in Indonesia.

Thanks for proving his point.
Excuse you, i gave my thoughts as well. In fact, I condemned it, and the Islamic government, in stronger terms than anyone in this thread, including you. Oh wait, that was easy, as you didn't make a single on topic comment.
They’re just more committed to their faith than you :dunno:

With condemnations like that...

Let's review:

He’s in full BS spin mode. There is no post of his condemnation of Google.

How this will be used is obvious.

The Regressive Left will be defending and deflecting for this.
And the bigoted right will pretend to be outraged for 4.7 seconds, while secretly enjoying the idea of dead Muslims.

Of course this whole thing is a nasty little artifact of an evil Islamic government. Enjoy your day, everyone...half of everything you touch is made in Indonesia.

Thanks for proving his point.
Excuse you, i gave my thoughts as well. In fact, I condemned it, and the Islamic government, in stronger terms than anyone in this thread, including you. Oh wait, that was easy, as you didn't make a single on topic comment.
They’re just more committed to their faith than you :dunno:

With condemnations like that...
Ha, I certainly don't think he was excusing it.... Oh, and he's right, but their faith is evil.

There is no post of his condemnation of Google.
It is literally in the post of mine he quoted. In this thread.

Again: this is the artifact of an evil Islamic government, cheered by fanatical people with evil beliefs. There will be no Islamic reform in Indonesia, with the government enforcing its most evil elements.

Again: this is the artifact of an evil Islamic government, cheered by fanatical people with evil beliefs. There will be no Islamic reform in Indonesia, with the government enforcing its most evil elements.
You still can’t quote any condemnation and you still can’t condemn Google.

You still can’t quote any condemnation and you still can’t condemn Google.
Ok.

So this apparently only works in Indonesia. If it was approved in the US and resulted in a death, I am sure you could sue Google and win.

As far as the left and right BS, everyone should condemn Google for this app, God fearing Muslims as well.

So this apparently only works in Indonesia. If it was approved in the US and resulted in a death, I am sure you could sue Google and win.

As far as the left and right BS, everyone should condemn Google for this app, God fearing Muslims as well.
Tried in San Fran, Who found a murderer not guilty just to get back at Trump.

It’ll be here in days.

A0BF8238-8D67-455D-AEE3-DD59EEAC40CB.jpeg

Can you report Muhammad for blasphemy against Jesus Christ ? The Quran says Jesus was not the son of God and it says he was not crucified.

I regularly tell Muslims on twitter they are following a false prophet, and a lying bandit. Also that the God the Quran describes is a sadistic monster. So far I have not been banned, but that may be just because the twitter admin have not noticed me yet.

If you are not a Christian, then ignore this.

If you are a Christian, then you should not be doing things like this. We're supposed to be standing for the light, not screaming at the darkness.

Be at peace with all men. Not intentionally provoking people.

The only way to stand for the light is to tell the truth. The truth as I understand it from teachings from the spirit world is that the human race is one spiritual family, and we are all the divine children of God. There is no Satan, and there is no hellfire, and there will be no judgement day.

Therefore Muhammad was a liar and a false prophet who taught darkness and enslaved peoples minds with fear of hell. He divided mankind into believers and unbelievers in him, and said the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell.

Islam must die out before peace can reign on earth, because the Quran teaches Muslims to fight unbelievers until there is only Islam left in the world. If that day ever came the world would truly be in darkness.

Forum List

Back