Google and Eason Jordan

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I think this is SATIRE, well except for the first couple. Anyways, any of you that do google a bit, may find this funny:

http://wuzzadem.typepad.com/wuz/2005/02/google_shilling.html

Google Shilling For Eason Jordan

I was trying to find out if anyone has transcribed the video from Davos, but Google wasn't much help.

eason jordan tape troops targeting journalists

*Were you looking for: eason jordan works way up from assignment editor to chief news executive at cnn?

eason jordan davos troop accusations

*Were you looking for: eason jordan's leadership at cable news pioneer cnn?

tape eason jordan Davos

*Were you looking for: good luck proving anything without the tape?

what? what kind of response is that?

*Is there: a problem?

no, i'm just trying to find a transcript of eason jordan's remarks in davos

*What do you want: blood? the guy resigned, so why don't you get off his ass already?

hey, what's your problem? i just want to know what's on the tape

*Can't you: right-wingers give it a rest already?

what the hell does right-wingers have to do with anything?

Your search - "what the hell does right-wingers have to do with anything?" - did not match any documents.

oh, i get it - you're ignoring me now

Your search - "oh, i get it - now you're ignoring me now" - did not match any documents.

you're just pissed because jordan was caught making an outrageous statement and was forced to resign

*What's the: big deal?

are you kidding? this was unprecedented! it was the biggest media takedown since rathergate

*What about: jeff gannon?

how can you compare the two? eason jordan was...well, just look at some of the blogs, like...

Google News does not include news-related blogs or other news-related sites that are written and maintained by a single individual. Similarly, we do not include sites that do not have a formal editorial review process.
oh yeah, i heard about that. you must have read some of the news coverage, though

*I am a search engine: I don't read, I index

sorry, i didn't realize

*No: problem

still, even you must know about how badly jordan and cnn sold out in iraq when he was baghdad station chief

"Baghad", "Iraq", "Sadam", "Hussein", and "Sadam Hussein" are registered trademarks of CNN and CNN's parent company, Time Warner, Inc., and may not be used without the express permission of Time Warner, Inc., or its divisions, including America Online, Time Inc., Time Warner Cable, Home Box Office, New Line Cinema, Turner Broadcasting System and Warner Bros. Entertainment.

wow, it was even worse than i thought. so anyway, how about that search for the davos tape?

*Were you looking for: ankle-biters who can't just let it go and get on with their lives?

hey, i really don't need this crap - screw you

Results 1 - 10 of about 27,200 for "screw you"

that's it - i'm going to yahoo

Your search - "yahoo" - did not match any documents.

Forum List

Back