Goofier And Goofier - Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime

The UK is lost, they have become a soft totalitarian state

People that dare to report on violent Islamist rapists are jailed,

People that opine on social media are jailed

I hate it for them, I pray they can turn things around, but I doubt they will

And now this, it really is sad

Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime, judge says

As a result - said the judge - the most common knife a youth will take out is eight to ten inches, long and pointed, from his mother's cutlery tray.

He asked: “But why we do need eight-inch or ten-inch kitchen knives with points? “Butchers and fishmongers do, but how often, if at all, does a domestic chef use the point of an eight-inch or ten-inch knife? Rarely, if at all."

Acknowledging that any blade could cause injury, the judge pointed out “slash wounds are rarely fatal.”

So, he said: “I would urge all those with any role in relation to knives - manufacturers, shops, the police, local authorities, the government - to consider preventing the sale of long pointed knives, except in rare, defined, circumstances, and replacing such knives with rounded ends. "It might even be that the police could organise a programme whereby the owners of kitchen knives, which have been properly and lawfully bought for culinary purposes, could be taken somewhere to be modified, with the points being ground down into rounded ends," he said

KRK.gif

Progressives are not the sharpest knives in the drawer... ha... ha...

Wtf good is a knife that's not sharp?

Total retardation.
Lol
Kinda like coffee, Pretty damn useless if it’s not hot or iced as the yuppies would say...
Actually in the military we have iced coffee… LOL
But actually, there is absolutely no purpose for lukewarm coffee as McDonald’s serves now ever since the frivolous lawsuit...

Hopefully their criminals move onto truck bombs like they moved onto knives when guns became harder to get. Then the liberal morons on these boards can stop whining about UK's "low homicide rate."
Funny thing is Rural America has next to no violent crime, It’s only in progressive controlled urban areas is where most all of our crime is being committed...
And the vast majority of firearms are owned by a rural Americans

Hopefully their criminals move onto truck bombs like they moved onto knives when guns became harder to get. Then the liberal morons on these boards can stop whining about UK's "low homicide rate."
Funny thing is Rural America has next to no violent crime, It’s only in progressive controlled urban areas
You mean where the blacks and MS-13 illegals live? Who would have guessed?

Funny thing is Rural America has next to no violent crime, It’s only in progressive controlled urban areas
You mean where the blacks and MS-13 illegals live? Who would have guessed?
Yes, political correctness makes for a nation of pussies...

A long screwdriver is a far better weapon than a kitchen knife anyway. Are they going to make them dull as well?

The French already beat them to it.

"The story goes that Cardinal Richelieu got irritated by the brutish behaviour of men at the dining tables of the time, stabbing their daggers (which doubled as table cutlery) into chunks of meat and other food, or into the table, for that matter, if they needed their hands free. And even worse was their despicable habit of using the sharp daggers to pick their teeth at the end of the meal. To put an end to this behaviour, he ordered his kitchen staff to file off the sharp points of all the house knifes. The idea caught on, and it wasn’t long before this new style of rounded table knife became a trendy dinner accessory in upperclass French households.

In 1669, King Louis XIV of France banned pointed knives – at the table and as weapons – to try put an end to the culture of violence of the time. This further cemented the position of the round-ended table knife as preferred form of cutlery."

Cardinal Richelieu and the creation of the table knife

The French already beat them to it.

"The story goes that Cardinal Richelieu got irritated by the brutish behaviour of men at the dining tables of the time, stabbing their daggers (which doubled as table cutlery) into chunks of meat and other food, or into the table, for that matter, if they needed their hands free. And even worse was their despicable habit of using the sharp daggers to pick their teeth at the end of the meal. To put an end to this behaviour, he ordered his kitchen staff to file off the sharp points of all the house knifes. The idea caught on, and it wasn’t long before this new style of rounded table knife became a trendy dinner accessory in upperclass French households.

In 1669, King Louis XIV of France banned pointed knives – at the table and as weapons – to try put an end to the culture of violence of the time. This further cemented the position of the round-ended table knife as preferred form of cutlery."

Cardinal Richelieu and the creation of the table knife

The tradition of French being cuckolded surrender monkeys is older than I thought

Last edited:

Total retardation.
Lol
Kinda like coffee, Pretty damn useless if it’s not hot or iced as the yuppies would say...
But actually, there is absolutely no purpose for lukewarm coffee as McDonald’s serves now ever since the frivolous lawsuit...
I wouldn't call 3rd degree burns on my crotch "frivolous".

Total retardation.
Lol
It's idiotic to pour hot coffee on your genitals and it's frivolous to sue over it.

Total retardation.
Lol
Well, she shouldn’t have poured hot coffee on herself, she only has herself to blame...

Total retardation.
Lol
Well, she shouldn’t have poured hot coffee on herself, she only has herself to blame...
First of all, McDonald's Inc served her a product that was so dangerously hot that it was unfit for human consumption. And they did it for profit despite many incidences of severe burns associated with it's product. They kept there coffee at such a high temperature in order to make the aroma fill the store, resulting in higher coffee sales. In other words, they purposefully put people put people in danger for profit.

Therefore most of the blame is on her, but not all of the blame. The jury decided the accident was 80% her fault and 20% the fault of McDonald's. Sounds about right to me.

Forum List

Back