Goodell sends letter to NFL owners telling them that everyone should stand....

Yes...good answer. Both sides have the right to display their position. Its this division which strengthens the country.

Really ? Cause two weeks ago it was all "we respect people's free speech".

What phonies .
You stupid little bitch, if you cannot stand for our troops, get the fuck out. You have the freedom to kneel. Because of their sacrifice, and a lot of them can't stand.
21768396_1911667359161641_4959836372078633409_n.jpg

I wouldn't care what other flag waving indoctrinated folk think....but I would stand in honor of my dad and brother...not so much anything else.

Yes...good answer. Both sides have the right to display their position. Its this division which strengthens the country.

It does? Seems to me like division is what weakens our country. After all, the black murder rate is over 1,800 more in the last two years. What did they accomplish by creating the Ferguson Effect?

Think of wall the ways we are divided....race, religions, income and class, region, .....the list goes on. These divisions are what keep the country strong. If we all unite.....the could try weakens behind one central united idea.

Like many of our fans, we believe that everyone should stand for the National Anthem. It is an important moment in our game. We want to honor our flag and our country, and our fans expect that of us. We also care deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues.

If it was so important why did the player stay in the locker room during it until 2009?

Are they going to force the networks to carry it?

Will they fine player who still kneel?

Fascism wrapped in the flag coming an NFL city near you!

This is about the money, the American PAYING public has spoken with their wallets. The protests are done during the Anthem.

You and all your friends should have gone to the games, purchase the products and keep the network rating above where they are expected to be. Then Roger Goodell and the owners would still be embracing the protests. You guys had your chance to supply fiscal support to the league when the protest erupted and you blew it.

The Americans who actually purchase the NFL products said no more or we are not buying. It was that simple

Okay, Fascism, wrap in the Flag, covered with money, coming to a NFL stadium near you. Again if the players standing during the playing of our national song is so important to the nationalist\fascist, why did the league only start requiring player to be on the field in 2009?

What phonies .
You stupid little bitch, if you cannot stand for our troops, get the fuck out. You have the freedom to kneel. Because of their sacrifice, and a lot of them can't stand. View attachment 153654

You're right. People in this country DO have the freedom to kneel if they so choose because of the military. The military swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic. Anyone who is exercising their free speech is doing so because of the Constitution and the right to free speech and peaceful protest, which the military is sworn to support and defend because of their oath.

And................a lot of military personnel understand that. It's just you civilians that seem to get mired in the jingoistic b.s. which is why Trump leads you around by the nose so well.

What phonies .
You stupid little bitch, if you cannot stand for our troops, get the fuck out. You have the freedom to kneel. Because of their sacrifice, and a lot of them can't stand. View attachment 153654

You're right. People in this country DO have the freedom to kneel if they so choose because of the military. The military swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic. Anyone who is exercising their free speech is doing so because of the Constitution and the right to free speech and peaceful protest, which the military is sworn to support and defend because of their oath.

And................a lot of military personnel understand that. It's just you civilians that seem to get mired in the jingoistic b.s. which is why Trump leads you around by the nose so well.
Obama led you around with his dick, because you was trying to suck it every chance you were aloud to. Trump is making America great again, why do you oppose?

Guess Trump won that war.
What makes you think it's over?
Once the league has decided it's lost enough money over this shit it's over. Trump won this battle. Biggly.

Yes, but Trump did lie to me. He said we would be winning so much I would get tired of winning. The truth is, I never get tired of winning. Winning is so much fun and we keep doing it over and over again.
The left is already tired of winning. Although it does feel like losing to them.

Forum List

Back