Goodbye

I think Uscitizen has passed away....

RIP

Where are posts 1 through 69?

I took this as a joke because all I see is post #70. What was said before that?

Yes, I believe he did pass away...I can't get to any of the other posts and what he had said in his goodbye note, but he was terminally ill, and has not posted since April 1, 2013, and I just noticed he was gone, gone for good. I miss him and I missed saying goodbye to him....I've know him for 10 years, maybe longer...we posted on a few political boards together before we both came here, (along with a few others in 2007).

I was wondering if anyone that was around that day, may have posted in his goodbye thread and remembers what he said in the thread?

Yes, I believe he did pass away...I can't get to any of the other posts and what he had said in his goodbye note, but he was terminally ill, and has not posted since April 1, 2013, and I just noticed he was gone, gone for good. I miss him and I missed saying goodbye to him....I've know him for 10 years, maybe longer...we posted on a few political boards together before we both came here, (along with a few others in 2007).

I was wondering if anyone that was around that day, may have posted in his goodbye thread and remembers what he said in the thread?

I remember when he started the thread. It was just a simple Good-bye, and he never posted again.

He and I had a lot of disagreements on politics...but he was a very good egg. I miss him.

Forum List

Back