GOODBYE you sellout/fossil/traitor and GOOD RIDDANCE

My fellow Pennsylvanians elected you to be a REPUBLICAN. As obviously and painfully RINO as you were, you showed your true colors when you put your own personal lust for power above the will of our state. You have lost ANY AND ALL credibility you may have once had.

Go fuck yourself Arlen Specter.

In final Senate speech, Specter slams political ‘cannibalism’

In his final speech on the Senate floor, the outgoing Republican-turned-Democrat sounded off on the tea party, the rise of partisanship in Congress and the "judicial activism" of the Supreme Court.

"Defeating your own is a form of sophisticated cannibalism," the Pennsylvania senator said of the tea party activists who worked to defeat GOP centrists.

In final Senate speech, Specter slams political ‘cannibalism’ - Yahoo! News

And even now he just doesn't get it. Damn he's a stupid idiot.

He's no dumber than the OP. And DON'T take this as an endorsement for that sellout.

But how many Republican'ts have sold out conservatism? Specter is hardly the first nor the last.

My fellow Pennsylvanians elected you to be a REPUBLICAN. As obviously and painfully RINO as you were, you showed your true colors when you put your own personal lust for power above the will of our state. You have lost ANY AND ALL credibility you may have once had.

In his final speech on the Senate floor, the outgoing Republican-turned-Democrat sounded off on the tea party, the rise of partisanship in Congress and the "judicial activism" of the Supreme Court.

"Defeating your own is a form of sophisticated cannibalism," the Pennsylvania senator said of the tea party activists who worked to defeat GOP centrists.

He's no dumber than the OP. And DON'T take this as an endorsement for that sellout.

But how many Republican'ts have sold out conservatism? Specter is hardly the first nor the last.

Including the last Prsident? I would say most have. But my comment was directed at was specker said about the tea party.

Including the last Prsident? I would say most have. But my comment was directed at was specker said about the tea party.

Bush is about as conservative as Bill Clinton. Speaking of RINO's.

I'm not going to defend a turncoat. I'm just not going to defend the pot calling the kettle black.

I used to participate in tea parties. The lil girl downstairs held them regularly. Complete with a fine set of Toys R Us china filled with dirt.

I'm not going to defend a turncoat. I'm just not going to defend the pot calling the kettle black.

I used to participate in tea parties. The lil girl downstairs held them regularly. Complete with a fine set of Toys R Us china filled with dirt.
Nothing wrong with tea and nothing wrong with the Taxed Enough Already Party.
Clinton was hogged tied after the mid term election of 94 that made him change to certain conservative views. Bush was a big spender. There are many Republicans that remain in Congress that are rinos. Hopefully we can rid the government of those in the next election.

Clinton was hogged tied after the mid term election of 94 that made him change to certain conservative views. Bush was a big spender. There are many Republicans that remain in Congress that are rinos. Hopefully we can rid the government of those in the next election.

Read your own words? Your comments on Clinton and Bush = the same old sh*t. They both ended up the same.

Good luck ridding the Republican party of pussies. I watched 10 years of GOP pwned Congress do NOTHING. The minority left would accuse and they'd cringe like they were accused of being serial killers.

And what do the Dems do? Shove shit up everyone's asses. Even now the lame duck f*cks are trying to ram as much shit up the peoples' asses as they can, last minute.

Wake up, huh?

The teo, monopoly political parties just play we, the people. If you're dumb enough to let them.

Read your own words? Your comments on Clinton and Bush = the same old sh*t. They both ended up the same.

Good luck ridding the Republican party of pussies. I watched 10 years of GOP pwned Congress do NOTHING. The minority left would accuse and they'd cringe like they were accused of being serial killers.

And what do the Dems do? Shove shit up everyone's asses. Even now the lame duck f*cks are trying to ram as much shit up the peoples' asses as they can, last minute.

Wake up, huh?

The teo, monopoly political parties just play we, the people. If you're dumb enough to let them.

Gunny I defend the Republicans , but I also lay a lot of blame on them. They are just as much to blame as the democrats. But lets not throw the baby out with the bath water. Hell for what it's worth my conservative views are changing. I some where in between libertrian and Conservative.

Ya know I met Spector when he was up for re-election. He was hanging out at the city bus terminal with this goon squad I assumed were his security.

I'd say out of the 100 or so people that walked by him, I was the only one to know who the hell he was. And I had just moved there.

So I got excited and talk his ear off.

Imagine my shock to find out he was a republican. I almost fell outta my seat.

but actually changing parties, then getting pissy when he lost?

something about true colors comes to mind.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2tgS90uEsI[/ame]

Does this mean the 3 Mississippi Democrats who switched to the GOP in December are also traitors?

I am sure the Democrats think so.

Me personally I don't like the Idea of Party switching at all. I think it exposes the Complete Fraud our Political System has become. I mean I can understand a It happening once in a while, But lately it seems to be almost becoming a joke.

Just another tool to thwart Democracy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2tgS90uEsI[/ame]

Deflection AND PROOF that MY PARTY has more of us working in it @ all levels than the Jackasses do.

Thanks Rdean!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back