Goodbye U.S Sovereignty... Hello One World Government !

Here's the full speech by him:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stij8sUybx0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Lord Christopher Monckton Speaking at Bethel University[/ame]

On October 14, Lord Christopher Monckton, a noted climate change skeptic, gave a presentation in St. Paul, MN. In this 4-minute excerpt from his speech, he issues a dire warning to all Americans regarding the United Nations Climate Change Treaty, scheduled to be signed in Copenhagen in December 2009.

Lord Monckton served as a policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher. He has repeatedly challenged Al Gore to a debate to which Gore has refused. Monckton sued to stop Gore’s film “An Inconvenient Truth” from being shown in British schools due to its inaccuracies. The judge found in-favor of Monckton, ordering 9 serious errors in the film to be corrected. Lord Monckton travels internationally in an attempt to educating the public about the myth of global warming.

There has been considerable debate raised about Monckton’s conclusion that the Copenhagen Treaty would cede US sovereignty. His comments appear to be based upon his interpretation of the The Supremacy Clause in the US Constitution (Article VI, paragraph 2). This clause establishes the Constitution, Federal Statutes, and U.S. TREATIES as the supreme law of the land. Concerns have been raised in the past that a particularly ambitious treaty may supersede the US Constitution. In the 1950s, a constitutional amendment, known as the Bricker Amendment, was proposed in response to such fears, but it failed to pass. You can read more about the Bricker Amendment in a 1953 Time Magazine article.

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/

Bullshit once more fromt the bullshit right.

As to a nation of sheeple, what the fuck do you think the whole Republican leadership is right now?

Democrats are more like cats, republicans are like sheep. It's something about the conservative personality.

Clinton signed Kyoto.

Congress refused to ratify it, a UNANIMOUS rejection.

It will probaly be the same with this.

Also, no matter what Barry signs, future US govs can and will repeal anything they dislike, and'the world won't be able to prevent it, no matter how many scraps of paper they have saying otherwise.

The international community has their U. S. dollars and guns. The United States has a $1.4 tril. deficit spent largely on state and local employees, the banks, the automobile corporations, and the teachers. The liberals have a woman who once said, "I couldn't be proud of America until now:" The $1.4 mil., apparently haveing cleared the banks after all.

Who will deny that some people are not to be trusted with large amounts of money!(?)!

That applies, somehow: Even in Afghanistan, where there is out and out fraud at the voting booths!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Kissinger got a Nobel when the aspirations of the people were photographed as the last helicopter to leave Saigon. Bitter Clingers there were then! Bitter Clingers there are now! Even then, we knew this might happen!(?)

Even then, they knew:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/medi...nt-prosecute-medicinal-users/story?id=8862020

Last edited:

As to a nation of sheeple, what the fuck do you think the whole Republican leadership is right now?

Democrats are more like cats, republicans are like sheep. It's something about the conservative personality.

Liberals are like sheep, they blindly follow whoever their "dear leader" is. Every leftist and communist government out there worship their leader with cult like fanaticism. From displaying huge portraits of their mugs, to singing songs of praise. Today this cultist mentality exists with Dems and Obama, he is their rock star. We've seen them with their artful posters of Obama which normally we only previously saw in third world countries. We never saw this type of obsession with Bush, Clinton, Carter, or even Reagan.

Conservatives on the other had, don't even have a leader these days. They are just guided by their own beliefs and principles. But anytime someone voices the sentiments of conservatives, the personal attacks are launched in an effort to discredit the individual since they don't want to talk about the merits of an idea.

Last edited:

Liberals are like sheep, they blindly follow whoever their "dear leader" is. Every leftist and communist government out there worship their leader with cult like fanaticism. From displaying huge portraits of their mugs, to singing songs of praise. Today this cultist mentality exists with Dems and Obama, he is their rock star. We've seen them with their artful posters of Obama which normally we only previously saw in third world countries. We never saw this type of obsession with Bush, Clinton, Carter, or even Reagan.

Conservatives on the other had, don't even have a leader these days. They are just guided by their own beliefs and principles. But anytime someone voices the sentiments of conservatives, the personal attacks are launched in an effort to discredit the individual since they don't want to talk about the merits of an idea.

liberals are more like lemmings, they'd follow their messiah right over the cliff and never ask "why."

Wow, your a dumb fuck, aren't you?

World Government...?

December 2009..?

IT'S THE FINAL STAGE OF THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!
obama_grinch.jpg

I'll wait this one out like I waited the bullshit out when people were telling me that there wouldn't any election because of Directive 51. I guess doomsday and NWO conspiracy deadlines keep things interesting. I'm going to Kings Dominion next week and my birthday is in a month, after that I don't have alot to look forward to until then so...

A certain portion of the population is prone to believing any and all conspiracy theories, no matter how ridiculous or ludicrous. This will never change.

Regardless, we should cut the U.N. loose.

They are as worthless as a football bat.

No. We should just keep ignoring them like we've been doing. That's been the best policy. They're happy being useless, we're happy not caring whether they're useless or not.

and yet i have never seen the "CAT" rayboy ....go against what his party wants....who is a sheep again?....

On October 14, Lord Christopher Monckton, a noted climate change skeptic, gave a presentation in St. Paul, MN. In this 4-minute excerpt from his speech, he issues a dire warning to all Americans regarding the United Nations Climate Change Treaty, scheduled to be signed in Copenhagen in December 2009.

Lord Monckton served as a policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher. He has repeatedly challenged Al Gore to a debate to which Gore has refused. Monckton sued to stop Gore’s film “An Inconvenient Truth” from being shown in British schools due to its inaccuracies. The judge found in-favor of Monckton, ordering 9 serious errors in the film to be corrected. Lord Monckton travels internationally in an attempt to educating the public about the myth of global warming.

There has been considerable debate raised about Monckton’s conclusion that the Copenhagen Treaty would cede US sovereignty. His comments appear to be based upon his interpretation of the The Supremacy Clause in the US Constitution (Article VI, paragraph 2). This clause establishes the Constitution, Federal Statutes, and U.S. TREATIES as the supreme law of the land. Concerns have been raised in the past that a particularly ambitious treaty may supersede the US Constitution. In the 1950s, a constitutional amendment, known as the Bricker Amendment, was proposed in response to such fears, but it failed to pass. You can read more about the Bricker Amendment in a 1953 Time Magazine article.

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/

Earth has a fever and Libruls are its rectal thermometer

Before you people go run out to Walmart and stock up on food and bottled water, which I hope you already have since you know... shit happens.

The man in the video is not being 100 percent straight... I guess you could say. There is no treaty. At this current time there has been no written treaty, so I don't exactly know what he means by he's read the treaty. The Copenhagen conference is a conference that is intended on DRAFTING and CREATING a treaty based on the UNFCCC which has guidelines and a construct for them to work on (which is what I assume he meant by, he's read the treaty). As the construct stands there's strong language supporting a very strictly enforced binding treaty.

I haven't read the document yet, I'll do that tommorow, but here it is:
http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/2009/awglca7/eng/inf02.pdf

We haven't signed on to a binding treaty regarding "global warming" and "carbon emmisions" and what not, well ever. For the simple reason that we don't like people telling us what to do (which is perfectly understandable, and I'm all for that). Clinton couldn't get one vote "yes" in '92... because there was no money to do it. It won't happen this year either because guess what? There's even less money to support a binding bill now.

In addition there's speculation on if there's even going to be a treaty at all. China's been saying Hell-no and for obvious reasons:
'Comprenhensive' climate treaty ruled out for Copenhagen

They're a growing nation and put out alot of carbon and stuff so they kind of don't want a real binding treaty.

The only ones really in support of a strong binding treaty with language like the guy in the video pointed to is the EU and Obama and the EU haven't been getting along over this because Obama knows that the Senate isn't going to go for a strong binding treaty.
Exclusive: US planning to weaken Copenhagen climate deal, Europe warns | Environment | The Guardian

China and the US together against a UN Treaty only the EU really supports... idk.

IF something does get through the UN it will be weak, watered-down, more centered towards programs to help nations decrease carbon emissions. There's no talk of a new world government in the document above from what I've heard, again haven't read the document. Appearently, from what I hear there's talk of a government, the body governing the COP which is the Conference of the Parties and is basically all the nations involved in the convention at Copenhagen. They'll oversee the funds, blah blah blah.

Now the big thing about this is all the NWO crap and the communist and Maoism is taking over the World bullsh** has kind of distracted people away from the real issue, and further discredits certain people and makes them look crazy. America can't afford the binding resolution that the EU has been pushing, Obama knows that so he's been pushing back. I'm not big on climate change I think people on both sides of it are retarded and I think we've probably had some effects on the climate in the past 100 years but they're vastly over-emphasized. That's what I think, I'm no expert never bothered to study it, I KNOW this nation is in the midst of an economic crisis and a deficit that's not even a number, climate change can wait ten or twenty years until we can afford to panic about it the right way. Right now we have to remain focused on the economy, jobs, and all that. I don't know what we will get out of Copenhagen, but I do know it won't be binding until the Senate gets ahold of it and reads it and assesses the situation (that'll be fun.. if you thought health care was a free for all...lol). No Obama cannot sign off our freedoms in December 2009 or any day for that matter. We have CHECKS and BALANCES in this nation, for a reason, so that if Obama brings back some EU created plot to try and squeez the last bit of money we don't have out of us we can say no, and we'll probably say no even if he doesn't.

So for those who've been waiting for doomsday it doesn't look like 09 is the year for you... BUT there's still next year and 2012 ain't all that far away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back