Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

LOL!

Just because YOU don't know Mike Lofgren doesn't mean that nobody knows him. You see, there are MANY people who work behind the scenes who never stand in front of a camera.

In other words, no one knows him.

He's being interviewed on the radio right now (not am right wing radio ;) ) saying Citizens United gave the government to the corporations/the best government $ can buy. He notes that although the Robert$ Court treats them as persons under, his wacky ruling, they can't be registered for the draft. They also can't be jailed en masse when they eventually violate the law like individual citizens can.

He's being interviewed on the radio right now (not am right wing radio ;) ) saying Citizens United gave the government to the corporations/the best government $ can buy. He notes that although the Robert$ Court treats them as persons under, his wacky ruling, they can't be registered for the draft. They also can't be jailed en masse when they eventually violate the law like individual citizens can.

IOW he's an uninformed ignorant idiot. Like you.

The best piece I've read all year.

Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

I may post selective paragraphs, but it's such a long, and good article, it's best to just go to the site and read it.
"If I give a homeless man a dollar, I'm a Liberal. If I make him dance for it, I'm a job-creator."

Take a dollar from someone else and give it to the homeless man and you're a democrat politician.
Liberals are so generous. They'll give you the shirt off someone else's back.

So someone no one knows writes an article parrotting Democrat talking points while ignoring Democrats doing far worse somehow is an objective look at the GOP?

Somehow calling political opponents lunatics means they are actually lunatics.

One of these days you guys are going to have to realize that name calling really isn't effective and doesnt make what you call them true.

LOL!

Just because YOU don't know Mike Lofgren doesn't mean that nobody knows him. You see, there are MANY people who work behind the scenes who never stand in front of a camera.
You didn't know who he was until you read the moonbat article. :lol:

jed_eddy_fake_republican.jpg

"Ashamed Republican" Is An Embarrassed Democrat (Wizbang)
This guy is quite the media darling in California...

Jeb Eddy joins thousands of demonstrators to protest the war in Iraq on Saturday.

The only problem is that he's a complete fraud. Here's the information on his political contributions, from the FEC (via Newsmeat):

NEWSMEAT - JEB EDDY's federal campaign contributions

Eddy, Jeb
Palo Alto, CA 94301
self/Software Author KERRY, JOHN F (D)
President
JOHN KERRY FOR PRESIDENT INC. $250 05/23/04
Eddy, Jeb Mr.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Compton Fdn/Executive Director
DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (D) $250 02/25/04
Eddy, Jeb Mrs.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Compton Fdn/Executive Director
DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (D) $250 02/25/04
Eddy, Jeb Mr.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (D) $500 08/11/03
Eddy, Jeb Mrs.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (D) $500 08/11/03
EDDY, JEB
PALO ALTO, CA 94301
DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (D) $500 03/17/99
EDDY, JEB
PALO ALTO, CA 94301
DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (D) $250 09/25/98
Data Provided by the Federal Election Commission as of 11/1/04 -- 11,139,673 records

It's the same story at OpenSecrets.org...

Crockspot at Conservative Underground was the one who first used a little Google-fu to debunk this guy's con job. The San Francisco Chronicle has fallen for this guy's act on more than one occasion, which should hardly come as a surprise.

Shock & Blog has more links to the Google evidence against Eddy.

Update: In case you're wondering Jeb Eddy is not a fake identity. See the photo (first picture in the third row) on this page for proof.

Update 2: Vlae Kershner, news director for the San Francisco Chronicle web site, responds to a reader inquiry about the Eddy's identification, "Thanks for writing. It's an Associated Press photo. I removed it from the two articles where I could find it on the website.. No word on wether a correction will be issued for this February 24, 2005 article. The other suposed Republican in that article, Margaret Garvin, she's a Democratic plant too...​
Liberals sure do lie a lot, don't they?

Check the stats: Conservatives are far FAR more likely to give to charities and GIVE more to charities than liberals. The organization around the world that give the most to poor people are conservative religion based organizations!

Not sure what you quoted and your response have to do with each other.

What don't You Understand. What he quoted insinuates that Conservatives (Job Creators) will only give money to a homeless man if he works for it.

When the Stats are very clear that Conservatives give far more money to Charity than Liberals.

Vastly more actually.
Why are you talking about my sigline instead of the OP?

You lefties should talk about others and cults.

Obama has been ROBBING you simpletons blind and all you do is cheer. There hasn't been ONE DAMN thing this man has done policy wise that you HAVE OPPOSED, except to say he "he has compromised TOO MUCH. 800 billion was SUPPOSE to get unemployment down and supposedly CREATE more jobs. well I'll be damned, he admitted TONIGHT that didn't WORK. so what's he do, ASK YOU IDIOTS for permission to steal some more OF YOUR money, and what do you do? CHEER.... ra ra ra yeah Obama, take take my money, I BELIEVE in you, yes yes we do..

So if you want to see to CULTIST. The Jim Jones type. just look in mirror. It's so sad to watch really.

Last edited:
That old saying is REALLY really true.

Liberalism is A MENTAL DISORDER.

They'd follow Obama off a cliff is he asked them to jump..

It's OK though, the people are seeing through all the BS. Even with all the attacks from his leftist cult, the lapdog Progressive media and their lies, Obama's approvals are showing who the Majority of the American people BELIEVE.

So keep on dishing, no one is listening..

I see the deflection attempt is going strong.

I can't help wondering if any of the deflectors read the article word-for-word (as I did). And did anybody notice that he had not much of anything good to say about Democrats or Obama, either - but no. Can't go attacking the GOP. They'd rather die right here on the spot than fucking own their own.

He's been a Republican staffer for the last 28 years.

Being a Republican staffer does not make him a Republican. Can you not conceive that? He was doing a job and nothing more. Every fibre of his being is a liberal democrat.

:cuckoo:

I still don't know who this guy is. Does he have some prominent position in the Republican Party that I should be impressed by his knowledge and opinion? Or is he some low level drone that decided to grab his "Cindy Sheehan" five minutes of fame?

Forum List

Back