Goodbye La Nina!

Notice that Old Rocks doesn't have much to say on this lately while ignoring the part where I didn't dispute that La Nina is fading, even brought up the Modoki event that appears to be brewing.

old rocks few words,

"Yes."

"OK, then we shall discuss this about a year from now. I do think that the up coming El Nino will put you in the same category as Silly Billy."

"Clear from my one word on the subject? LOL Folks we have a psychic here. LOL"

"And?"

Meanwhile I make clear that I am looking for a MODOKI El-Nino effect,

"The forecast is a WEAK El-Nino, possibly a MODOKI type."

and,

"Then you should know that warming will be limited."

I think you have done enough here to show you are lacking a rational argument. I didn't dispute that some kind of El-Nino is coming, but suggesting that this time it will be a MODOKI type. You come back with bullcrap and evasions to what I am talking about.
The oscillations associated with MODOKI have already started. Its still up in the air if this will break nominal positive ranges. This thing is shaping up to be a non-starter as the La Niña pattern persists which will pull cold over the NH early this year.

CO2 has nothing to do with it, which is why warmists infatuation over natural ocean oscillations are funny.

Chicago still drawing cold weather from the north. 65 today. Saturday was 95. how can we be in a el nino when these cycles are still occurring? ha. la nina baby. water in the pacific is still pushing up to the arctic warm water.

Chicago still drawing cold weather from the north. 65 today. Saturday was 95. how can we be in a el nino when these cycles are still occurring? ha. la nina baby. water in the pacific is still pushing up to the arctic warm water.
Dumb fuck, take a reading class. The El Nino is predicted for this fall, at earliest, more likely the coming winter. God, you silly asses are stupid.

Dumb fuck, take a reading class. The El Nino is predicted for this fall, at earliest, more likely the coming winter. God, you silly asses are stupid.
so you said goodbye, it hasn't left yet. so I was pointing it out to you.

so you said goodbye, it hasn't left yet. so I was pointing it out to you.

Already pointed out to this snotty mouthed babbler, that a MODOKI appears to be coming.

LOL So you and Silly Billy are predicting a Modoki event. Silly Billy first insisted that there would be no El Nino in 2016, then when it was apparent that one was in progress insisted that it would be a minor Modoki event. LOL So we will see how good of a prognosticator that you are this fall or winter. I will be right here to remind you of the prediction.

Forum List

Back