Goodbye John McCain

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
You know, all my life I have been a Republican and am so furious over this "bailout" bill and John McCain's Yes vote as well as my own state reps switching their own votes on this matter much to the dismay and will of the people of the state of Arizona, he's done as far as I am concerned. I am going to do everything in my power locally to see to it he loses this election now as well as the state reps that voted for it as well.

You know, all my life I have been a Republican and am so furious over this "bailout" bill and John McCain's Yes vote as well as my own state reps switching their own votes on this matter much to the dismay and will of the people of the state of Arizona, he's done as far as I am concerned. I am going to do everything in my power locally to see to it he loses this election now as well as the state reps that voted for it as well.

we have all been betrayed by both parties.

I've never seen anything like it. John McCain the Earmark champion approved 850 billion dollars in Earmarks, so his Maverick claim is now just that a claim that has no meaning. The state reps. that suddenly changed their minds on this bill are no better than lackys to a system that bascially given the ho-hi up yours to this country for years. So I'm done, I just called my one rep. that voted no again and told him thank you for having the courage of your convictions.

$700 billion dollars borrowed from China to pay for the occupation of Iraq, and all McCain can talk about are earmarks.

Unbelievable.

I've never seen anything like it. John McCain the Earmark champion approved 850 billion dollars in Earmarks, so his Maverick claim is now just that a claim that has no meaning. The state reps. that suddenly changed their minds on this bill are no better than lackys to a system that bascially given the ho-hi up yours to this country for years. So I'm done, I just called my one rep. that voted no again and told him thank you for having the courage of your convictions.

As Ron Paul liked to say Navy:

He didn't leave the Republican party, the Republican party left him.

As Ron Paul liked to say Navy:

He didn't leave the Republican party, the Republican party left him.

You know if he say's anything about being a Maverick he's full of shit. I swear I have never been this mad about a candidate in a long time. Hell maybe my daughter is smarter than I am, heck I always suspected it. lol but now, I'm pretty sure.

You know if he say's anything about being a Maverick he's full of shit. I swear I have never been this mad about a candidate in a long time. Hell maybe my daughter is smarter than I am, heck I always suspected it. lol but now, I'm pretty sure.

Remember Navy, as your daughter knows there's always Obama. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't realize somebody was going to prove my point so quickly!

:clap2:

The Republicans are angry because John picked Caribou Barbie and seems to be intentionally losing this campaign at this point.

He may of been a Maverick at some point, but not any longer.

Least Barack Obama doesn't spew stuff like he's a maverick.

The Republicans are angry because John picked Caribou Barbie and seems to be intentionally losing this campaign at this point.

He may of been a Maverick at some point, but not any longer.

Least Barack Obama doesn't spew stuff like he's a maverick.

They're angry because McCain voted for this bill. The Democratic leadership, including Obama, somehow thinks the bill is okay - and that includes the people voting for Obama.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back