Goodbye East Coast and Florida............

Damn good thing my Ark's ready. My question is, should I include 2 Progressives and 2 Neo-cons. I'm thinking no, no chance at reproduction since the Progressives are all gay and the Neo-cons are all dried up old white men........ :dunno:

Nope, you're not gonna need an ark, just a relocation inland.

Save the ark for when the meteor hits the middle of the Pacific. THEN you're gonna need it.

I have a better idea.

29up_600.jpg

Those Tsunamis in Japan back in March were pretty scary. There would still be 12 hours to prepare though.

That's the bitch about having responsibilities on Florida's Treasure Coast. When the shit hits the fan, 12 hours might as well be 12 minutes, as long as we have at least 12 minutes when I find my wife. Florida is big and traffic will be gridlocked.

It's been real, kids.

Remember: It's fair taxes, a budget balanced by law and then build an economy your kids can drive to the stars.

Congrats to Echo on the upcoming nuptials.

Just when things were going good!

:popcorn:

They were??

Dabs, I'm the kind of guy who leads a charmed life. Things have been going good ever since I figured out that I have control over one and only one attitude on the planet.

Most times pretty great, actually - like my job, love my wife... :dunno: What more does an average Joe need?

Since I'm inland and a couple hundred feet above sea level, I'll be closer to the new ocean front.

w00t!

Whoopie!! You're in Canada. That water is frigid. What good is beach front property when just looking at the water causes one to suffer from hypothermia?

Immie

They were??

Dabs, I'm the kind of guy who leads a charmed life. Things have been going good ever since I figured out that I have control over one and only one attitude on the planet.

Most times pretty great, actually - like my job, love my wife... :dunno: What more does an average Joe need?

Beer?

Immie

That's one reason I like my job, my wife and my life in 21st century America. Beer, travel, movies, incredible varieties and choices of stuff, public roads and infrastructure linking the world and someone to share it with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=063LYBBlR3c]Joe Walsh - "Life's Been Good" - the single version - YouTube[/ame]

Since I'm inland and a couple hundred feet above sea level, I'll be closer to the new ocean front.

w00t!

That's the attitude! What's next?

That's why you kids are going to make it to the stars in spite of yourselves and in spite of Mom shifting around on us occasionally.

Remember the goal.

I propose Jefferson City as the site of the new U.S. Capitol.

No Hurricanes, no tsunamis, no invasions.

Sure, we've got tornadoes...but with a few minor structural enhancements to the White House...we've got it covered.

untitled.bmp

See, you can hardly tell the difference. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back