Goodbye Athena

Oh yeah,,,,
The two new boxers have already cost me around 15k due to their antics.
Had the sago palms removed because they're deadly to dogs....dumbass left the most poisonous part of the plant,the bulbs, after I specifically told him to remove all of it.
They both ended up in the ER for around five days and then came home.
Shortly after they said Gadsden had Parvo which cost another 5k. I'd bet my left nut Gadsden caught it at their facility but what are ya gonna do?

Had to buy two 5x5 kennels and set em up in the living room and the kitchen to keep em separated since parvo is extremely contagious. That went on for four months.

During all this we had to wear paper gowns and booties that had to be thrown away every time we handled Gadsden.

It sucked keeping em apart especially since they were brother and sister.

That suked! They OK now?

Oh yeah,,,,
The two new boxers have already cost me around 15k due to their antics.
Had the sago palms removed because they're deadly to dogs....dumbass left the most poisonous part of the plant,the bulbs, after I specifically told him to remove all of it.
They both ended up in the ER for around five days and then came home.
Shortly after they said Gadsden had Parvo which cost another 5k. I'd bet my left nut Gadsden caught it at their facility but what are ya gonna do?

Had to buy two 5x5 kennels and set em up in the living room and the kitchen to keep em separated since parvo is extremely contagious. That went on for four months.

During all this we had to wear paper gowns and booties that had to be thrown away every time we handled Gadsden.

It sucked keeping em apart especially since they were brother and sister.

That suked! They OK now?

Yeah they're fine.

Forum List

Back