Goodbye America

interesting article.

good closing.

"And they already know that their allies among you, the "human rights activists," the skillful lawyers and the left-wing politicians will fight for them, and not for you. They will exploit your compassion and your Christian charity, and your good will.

They have studied you, Mr. and Mrs. America, and they know your weaknesses well.
They know what to do. Do you?"

Unable to cope with the new rules of the game -- violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves -- Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in.
from the linked Sierra Times article

Where is this happening in significant numbers, I will not count MoveOn.org?

"way ordinary Americans either get involved or ignore politics are peculiarly Western, not the way most of the world operates. But the fact that only about a third of Americans deem it important to vote is horrifying in light of how close you are to losing your Western character.

Writing letters to the press, manning stands at county fairs, hosting fund-raising dinners, attending rallies, setting up conferences, writing your Congressman -- that is what you know, and what you are comfortable with. Those are the political methods you've created for yourselves to keep your country on track and to ensure political accountability."

Not only still working, as far as getting published, but can even lead to editorials about those that want the bias to stop.

It is already too late for South Africa, but not for America if enough people strengthen their spine and take on the race terrorists, the armies of the "politically correct" and, most dangerous of all, the craven politicians who believe "compassionate conservatism" will buy them a few more votes, a few more days of peace.
by same Sierra Times article

Have to agree with this, those that will stand up to 'multi-lateralist' arguements, meaning those that see the wisdom of UN/EU, have a tough row to hoe. I think myself 'progressive' in the sense that I want the 3rd world to become 2nd and 1st ASAP. I want the disenfranchised to become enfranchised ASAP. I would throw up no roadblocks. But, I would require accountability for all that claim democracy and the attendant rights.

What gets me is that, if mexicans are such hard working, honest, helpfull, law abiding, good natured people.
Why is Mexico such a terrible place to live?Why are mexicans risking there lives and leaving there family's to get out of Mexico?

Mexico is what mexicans have made it.

Does anybody really think that just because someone goes across a boarder that makes them change?

The areas where mexicans inhabit in America are turned into the same crap holes that they left behind in Mexico.

Here are some of the rewards that are (friends) from the south bring to America:

http://www.chronwatch.com/featured/contentDisplay.asp?aid=4170

The impoverished people at the bottom of the heap in Mexico are victims of their corrupt government. They have virtually no say in how it is run.

Living in CA, I see up close and personal the impact of Mexican immigration. The vast majority who come here to work are decent, family oriented folks. The problems are the ones who are really criminals. We grow our own as well; so it's not a phenomenon unique to Mexico.

As a GW supporter, I have to say that I find this proposal to be nothing less than pandering. I have nothing against legal immigration, I welcome it. Put in quotas, if the government deems that Mexicans are willing to work at jobs that Americans refuse, raise their quotas.

But let's get rid of illegals, Mexican, Asians, Africans, Europeans, doesn't matter. Let them follow protocals. BUT NO AMNESTY, WHICH IS WHAT THIS AMOUNTS TO.

Wonderwench

The corrupt goverment of Mexico is run by mexicans, would it be wise then to not let mexicans into the American goverment?

I understand that every group of people has it's criminals, it's just that mexicans commit violent crime at three time the rate of Whites.

That is why mexican neigborhoods are such awfull places to live.

Big D, don't know where you get your numbers, since you don't cite sources, but my presumption is that most Mexicans, legal or not are not criminals.

With that said, ILLEGAL status illegal makes, amnesty program not withstanding. I don't think that Mexicans are inherently criminal, just wanting to better themselves and their families.

My question, how does this differentiate them from Eastern Europeans, Asians, Middle Easterners, Africans, etc? All would like the quotas raised, but can't just cross a river or desert. Why should Mexico be different?

Originally posted by Big D
Wonderwench

The corrupt goverment of Mexico is run by mexicans, would it be wise then to not let mexicans into the American goverment?

I understand that every group of people has it's criminals, it's just that mexicans commit violent crime at three time the rate of Whites.

That is why mexican neigborhoods are such awfull places to live.

Not every Mexican immigrant lives in a horrible run down neighborhood.

I thought the premise of the U.S. was individual liberty? Why be so eager to write off a group of people due to their ethnicity?

If people want to come here to do an honest days work and build a better life for themselves, I have no beef with them.

Wonderwench

I did not say all mexicans live in bad neigborhoods, I said as more hispanics move into a area the quality of living decreases.

I am not attacking hispanics ethnicity, I'm against there high crime rates, and there burden on the American tax payers.

Kathianne

I agree with you Illegal is Illegal no matter where you are from.

Here is a site that shows the population of each state by race and the prison population of each state by race:

http://www.motherjones.com/news/special_reports/prisons/atlas.html

The trouble with letting illegal immigrants into this country because they have a job (or are willing to work at jobs that supposedly Americans are unwilling to work at), is that too many of them are willing to work at those jobs for less than most Americans would, and therein lies the problem! If I am working as a maid and making $15 an hour or more, (which many are in parts of this country!), and Consuelo is willing to do the job for $10, or $8, or less an hour, she has just helped ruin yet another American job that paid halfway decently! Wages in this country are slowly going downhill for working class people and illegal immigrants have helped that downward spiral. You want to know the truth? When it comes to getting the cheapest labor they can find, Republicans and Democrats are both alike on that score, and both CRAP on working-class lowlifes! If they can get their toilet cleaned more cheaply by Consuelo, what do they care if they've ruined one more decent job or source of better income for us poor slobs? Elitetist Republicans and Democrats are all the same!

New Topics

Forum List

Back