good time for the odd ball channels

tipofthespear

May 13, 2013
with the season over for the shows on the big three......it is a good time to catch some very good shows on the other channels.......

Longmire
Major Case
Swamp People
North America (Discovery)
Burn Notice
American Pickers
Pawn Stars
National Geographic and History Channels have great specials on during the Summer months as well......

I'm into Longmire right now.......really enjoy the show. However, all of the above I mentioned I watch regularly and enjoy.

with the season over for the shows on the big three......it is a good time to catch some very good shows on the other channels.......

Longmire
Major Case
Swamp People
Burn Notice
American Pickers
Pawn Stars
National Geographic and History Channels have great specials on during the Summer months as well......

I'm into Longmire right now.......really enjoy the show. However, all of the above I mentioned I watch regularly and enjoy.

i will be reading much of the longmire series this summer...i do enjoy the show...

swamp people....not so much....

i havent seen the north american series but i would like to

pawn stars is fake..as are many of the 'reality' shows

dont even get me started on the history channel and 'mountain men' lol just dont

of course all the housewives of shows are real...real i say

I'd like to see one of those Swamp People assholes get dragged off his boat and eaten by an alligator.

Now that would be some spectacular reality TV.

o please...do you think they are gonna do survivor somewhere cold?

Anyone can survive on a tropical island/paradise.

Drop them off in Antarctica and see how good they do.

One of the channels has such a show........they are somewhere in Alaska.....never watched it, but I've seen it advertised......

All of these shows have a degree of "showmanship" within them. It's human nature.....put a camera and mike in front of someone and they are bound to change......As long as you go into it realizing this, you can enjoy many of them.......It's not like NCIS (whichever), or all the shows on ABC, CBS, NBC are real............it's entertainment.

Oddball has his own channels?

Who knew?

Longmire
Major Case
Swamp People
Burn Notice
American Pickers
Pawn Stars

You couldn't pick two more boring shows...You've seen 2 or 3 of them, you've seen them all.

I've grown to like Longmire. I just can't figure out where I've seen the female deputy before.

The premier of Burn Notice wasn't that bad and it appears to have a decent plot line. I just don't like the whiney face of the main character.

I also like The Glades.

And, I might even try to catch some of the Graceland shows.

o please...do you think they are gonna do survivor somewhere cold?

Anyone can survive on a tropical island/paradise.

Drop them off in Antarctica and see how good they do.

One of the channels has such a show........they are somewhere in Alaska.....never watched it, but I've seen it advertised......

All of these shows have a degree of "showmanship" within them. It's human nature.....put a camera and mike in front of someone and they are bound to change......As long as you go into it realizing this, you can enjoy many of them.......It's not like NCIS (whichever), or all the shows on ABC, CBS, NBC are real............it's entertainment.

There's a show called "Out of the Wild" about people who are dropped in Alaska and have to film themselves surviving. It's an awesome show. There are 4 groups of 2-4 people each that have to catch salmon and hunt their own meat and such. They have to survive out there for 3 months I believe.

Longmire
Major Case
Swamp People
Burn Notice
American Pickers
Pawn Stars

yea i have watched Longmire since it started......

Forum List

Back