Good thing they're not in charge of Social Security

How can FDRs polices deepen the depression when a year after he was president the economy was growing at a 10% rate

Imports from Japan were much lower.
Do you understand the concept of "relevance"?

Oh I see so according to you imports from Japan being lower means a 10% growth in GDP is actually a decline in GDP.... how stupid are you?

Not nearly as stupid as you, obviously.

Imports from Japan were much lower.

Oh I see so according to you imports from Japan being lower means a 10% growth in GDP is actually a decline in GDP.... how stupid are you?

Not nearly as stupid as you, obviously.

ROTFL amazing. According to you the economy growing by 10% and lower imports from Japan means that the econoym is shrinking.
Come back later you fat ugly retard

Thank God the people who run social security aren't in charge of Wall Street. By the way when are they going to get around to indicting former democrat governor Jon Corzine?

Thank God the people who run social security aren't in charge of Wall Street. By the way when are they going to get around to indicting former democrat governor Jon Corzine?

Yes the people who run Wall Street are in charge of the people who run Social Security.

Yes the people who run Wall Street are in charge of the people who run Social Security.

You have it bass-ackward pussy. In the greatest Country on the globe we are in charge of the people who steal from social security and they make the regulations that Wall Street has to follow. The hypocrites on the left seem to love Wall Street whenever the DOW spikes during the Hussein administration but they pretend to hate it when it's convenient to hate capitalism.

You have it bass-ackward pussy. In the greatest Country on the globe we are in charge of the people who steal from social security and they make the regulations that Wall Street has to follow. The hypocrites on the left seem to love Wall Street whenever the DOW spikes during the Hussein administration but they pretend to hate it when it's convenient to hate capitalism.

I have it far more correct than you do.

Last edited:
No, you weren't, and neither was I the first time. The neo-cons and theocratic righties, in consort with the corporatists, screwed America over. And over. And over.

The fact is that the politicians are the absolute worst people to hold up as an icon of fiscal responsibility. How would you like politicians to run Wall Street the way they ran Social Security? They stole every dime but kept it a secret until LBJ made it official that FICA taxes go into the general slush fund to be spent. The fact that ignorant lefties think government can do it better makes me shudder.

Forum List

Back