Good Thing These Guys Had Guns, if They Were in a Country Like Great Britain...

If this incident had happened anywhere else in the civilized world both of these men would still be alive.

You mean like Britain...

Man held over death of Nottingham man in suspected road rage incident

A 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a father of two in a suspected road rage incident in Nottingham.

Police said that Stephen Walsh, 37, was driving his Lexus car when he was involved in a collision on Newstead Avenue in Mapperley, north-east Nottingham, between 10pm and 10.30pm on Sunday.

He did not stop and instead drove home to nearby Blenheim Avenue. Officers believe he was followed by the driver of the other vehicle in the collision and was assaulted, sustaining head injuries.
Like shooting fish in a barrel (dealing with tards)

Last edited:
If this incident had happened anywhere else in the civilized world both of these men would still be alive.
True, most of the US doesnt have ghetto thugs who murder over getting cut off.

Almost every normal interaction in the US can end with a body count because of your crazy gun laws.

Road rage, infidelity,going to church, going to school, going anywhere, getting fired, getting dumped, being laughed at, playing music too loud,going down the wrong street,approaching a police officer, opening your front door , driving a car...................its all a fucking nightmare,
Most people dont have guns, therefore a gunfight is an impossibility in most situations. When 2 legal gun owners have a disagreement, they NEVER get in gun fights over it. Feel free to prove me wrong by citing an example of that happening.

I already said in this thread he was wrong. Of course you skipped over that part didn't you?
You also said this... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

Quit defending violent black criminals.

Yes which is wrong on both parts. That statement doesn't condone the behavior. You only think it does. Lots of people do things they shouldn't, and most of the time there is a reason they do it. This guy shot a Marine that cut him off in traffic. He responded to that. That doesn't mean he was right in how responded. Is this a difficult concept for you to comprehend?
Where is there any need for him to defend himself in that scenario? The guy was just sitting in his car.

Is this the statement youre saying doesnt condone behavior?... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

You literally suggested that he felt defensive. That is condoning behavior.

The Marine admitted he cut off the car. Do you know how badly he did so? Did he almost cause an accident?

I'm going to explain something to you, and I doubt you will read it, but as someone living in the United States it is pretty important.

The United States criminal justice system generally uses a bifurcated system. There is a guilty phase, and a punishment phase. An important issues in this system are aggravating and mitigating circumstances. They are not meant to be used to prove whether a person is guilty or not guilty, but rather to try and figure out just how severe the punishment should be. Something you need to understand with mitigating circumstances is that they try to give a reason why a person may have committed their crime, not in order to say they are not guilty, but to provide a reason why they may have committed the crime and because of those reasons they should receive a lesser sentence, especially important when deciding between the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Which is exactly the stance I've been talking about in this thread. At no point did I condone the first shooters actions. ZERO, and in fact I said he was wrong. Now from this article you know NOTHING about the shooter other than he is Black and that the incident involved road rage because the Marine cut the other car off in traffic. That's it. You don't know if he may have lost a family member that same day, or this week. He may suffer from a mental illness. He may have had head trauma at some point in his life that damaged his brain that effects impulse control and anger. You know NONE of that. Those are all mitigating factors that may have been a part of why he shot the Marine over being cut off in traffic. The Black man may have been beaten almost to death by a gang of racist white men that has traumatized him... who knows, it doesn't say any of that in the article.

Now what has been said in this thread however, is one poster said that he is glad the Marine shot and killed him too, so that it helps alleviate the burden on the courts, jails, and tax payers. Well why haven't you posted how bad THAT post is? That's not how the law works here in the United States. EVERYONE has the same rights to have a trial by their peers to determine guilt. Just like how despite how big a piece of shit Alex Jones is, I said that he deserves just as much as anyone else protection by the criminal justice system and the FBI if someone tries to hurt him. That's what makes the United States such a great country... and here we have posters that want to give less protection because they are Black? Fuck that. Everyone deserves their day in court.
When you shoot someone over something that happens to everyone, every single day (getting cut off in traffic), it has no impact on sentencing. He also did not deserve a trial. If the marine had lived, he would have been legally justified in shooting that scrub, so no trial would be necessary. Im glad hes dead too.

Quit defending criminals.

I already said in this thread he was wrong. Of course you skipped over that part didn't you?
You also said this... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

Yes which is wrong on both parts. That statement doesn't condone the behavior. You only think it does. Lots of people do things they shouldn't, and most of the time there is a reason they do it. This guy shot a Marine that cut him off in traffic. He responded to that. That doesn't mean he was right in how responded. Is this a difficult concept for you to comprehend?
Where is there any need for him to defend himself in that scenario? The guy was just sitting in his car.

Is this the statement youre saying doesnt condone behavior?... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

The Marine admitted he cut off the car. Do you know how badly he did so? Did he almost cause an accident?

I'm going to explain something to you, and I doubt you will read it, but as someone living in the United States it is pretty important.

The United States criminal justice system generally uses a bifurcated system. There is a guilty phase, and a punishment phase. An important issues in this system are aggravating and mitigating circumstances. They are not meant to be used to prove whether a person is guilty or not guilty, but rather to try and figure out just how severe the punishment should be. Something you need to understand with mitigating circumstances is that they try to give a reason why a person may have committed their crime, not in order to say they are not guilty, but to provide a reason why they may have committed the crime and because of those reasons they should receive a lesser sentence, especially important when deciding between the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Which is exactly the stance I've been talking about in this thread. At no point did I condone the first shooters actions. ZERO, and in fact I said he was wrong. Now from this article you know NOTHING about the shooter other than he is Black and that the incident involved road rage because the Marine cut the other car off in traffic. That's it. You don't know if he may have lost a family member that same day, or this week. He may suffer from a mental illness. He may have had head trauma at some point in his life that damaged his brain that effects impulse control and anger. You know NONE of that. Those are all mitigating factors that may have been a part of why he shot the Marine over being cut off in traffic. The Black man may have been beaten almost to death by a gang of racist white men that has traumatized him... who knows, it doesn't say any of that in the article.

Now what has been said in this thread however, is one poster said that he is glad the Marine shot and killed him too, so that it helps alleviate the burden on the courts, jails, and tax payers. Well why haven't you posted how bad THAT post is? That's not how the law works here in the United States. EVERYONE has the same rights to have a trial by their peers to determine guilt. Just like how despite how big a piece of shit Alex Jones is, I said that he deserves just as much as anyone else protection by the criminal justice system and the FBI if someone tries to hurt him. That's what makes the United States such a great country... and here we have posters that want to give less protection because they are Black? Fuck that. Everyone deserves their day in court.
When you shoot someone over something that happens to everyone, every single day (getting cut off in traffic), it has no impact on sentencing. He also did not deserve a trial. If the marine had lived, he would have been legally justified in shooting that scrub, so no trial would be necessary. Im glad hes dead too.

You have no idea about the man other than he is Black. Yet you still continue your shitty, racist projection on me. Good luck with that.

You have no idea about the man other than he is Black. Yet you still continue your shitty, racist projection on me. Good luck with that.
Actually, i know he shot someone merely for cutting him off. Clearly hes a piece of shit, yet you are defending him BECAUSE he is black.

Actually, i know he shot someone merely for cutting him off. Clearly hes a piece of shit, yet you are defending him BECAUSE he is black.

I'm not defending him... you are the one that is the piece of shit that doesn't believe in the United States and the Constitution. You are the problem. You are the racist piece of shit that doesn't believe in the Constitution and the idea of equal freedoms and equal treatment under the law.

Did you wash your white bed sheet today so that you look good for your meeting tonight?

You think accusing me of defending a criminal covers your racist unequal treatment of Blacks? The only people agreeing with you are fellow racist who don't believe in equal treatment for Blacks. Have you realized that yet? I knew you wouldn't read the post about how the criminal justice system works, it's probably because you don't understand it. I bet if I went back and looked, you were one of the people defending the old white guy that shot the unarmed Black man in the parking lot in Florida.

You are the racist piece of shit that doesn't believe in the Constitution and the idea of equal freedoms and equal treatment under the law.
Yes i do, but you are welcome to try and prove me wrong.
Did you wash your white bed sheet today so that you look good for your meeting tonight?
Do clan meetings even exist anymore? Even assuming i was able to find the 50 KKK members that exist in the US, i dont think they would accept me wearing a bed sheet. That would be really tacky.

I bet if I went back and looked, you were one of the people defending the old white guy that shot the unarmed Black man in the parking lot in Florida.
Im not familiar with that case, so you would probably be wrong about that. Regardless, i would need to know the specifics of that case in order to decide who i would support.

The fact that he was unarmed means nothing to me. If the black guy had 2 fists and he was using them against a guy who didnt want to fight, im cool with him getting his head blown off.

So, are you saying that no one is ever killed in the UK over road rage incidents? In France? In Germany? Because if you are saying that, you are a liar.
We had a famous case about 25 years ago.It was famous because it was so rare. Google Kenneth Noye. He has just been released.

Almost every normal interaction in the US can end with a body count because of your crazy gun laws.

Road rage, infidelity,going to church, going to school, going anywhere, getting fired, getting dumped, being laughed at, playing music too loud,going down the wrong street,approaching a police officer, opening your front door , driving a car...................its all a fucking nightmare,

You're as stupid as you are evil.

You fucking Muzzie Beasts never engage in honesty.
No I am speaking truth.You just cant accept it.

Sure we do. He had a gun that he was not permitted for. He murdered someone over a traffic incident.

That tells us all we need to know.

You've failed in your goal of demonizing guns and gun owners, and once again revealed yourself as a dishonest Marxist pushing an agenda with no regard for fact.

No Ahmed, you are spewing hatred at the country and the people you hate. There are 370 million people in America, and you hate us all. I get it, Islam is a religion of hate.

The vassal state of England has a FAR higher rate of crime per capita than does the USA - but now that you are part of the Caliphate no doubt you'll start chopping off hands and perhaps that will decline?

Yes, shootings are more common in the free nation, but then stabbings are more common in the vassal state. You Muzzie Beasts seem to love poking each other with knives.

Stabbing deaths among young people hit eight-year high

Last edited:

So, are you saying that no one is ever killed in the UK over road rage incidents? In France? In Germany? Because if you are saying that, you are a liar.
We had a famous case about 25 years ago.It was famous because it was so rare. Google Kenneth Noye. He has just been released.

Ignorant troll The shocking things that have happened when road rage turned deadly

No Ahmed, you are spewing hatred at the country and the people you hate. There are 370 million people in America, and you hate us all. I get it, Islam is a religion of hate.

The vassal state of England has a FAR higher rate of crime per capita than does the USA - but now that you are part of the Caliphate no doubt you'll start chopping off hands and perhaps that will decline?

Yes, shootings are more common in the free nation, but then stabbings are more common in the vassal state. You Muzzie Beasts seem to love poking each other with knives.

Stabbing deaths among young people hit eight-year high
Pretty much every piece of right wing idiocy is contained in your thread.

Forum List

Back