Good Sportsmanship : Israeli Style.

I read every post of each thread and I don't remember you saying any of those things. I do remember Seal's friends remarks and I will never forget the remarks about Ted Cohen, who was a beautiful man and blameless.

Hey hoss I am not going to call you a liar, but I think yopu may need those memory pills yourself. Sayit on more than one occasion did call Viet Nam Vets baby killers and he is constantly using the word Patty to describe an Irish American and he cannot claim ignorance as I have told him that is a slur.

The name Patty is not a slur, Princess, when used to describe someone named Patty and I'm not going to be diplomatic about your "memory" in this matter ... you, like Seal, are a liar. :D

I read every post of each thread and I don't remember you saying any of those things. I do remember Seal's friends remarks and I will never forget the remarks about Ted Cohen, who was a beautiful man and blameless.

Hey hoss I am not going to call you a liar, but I think yopu may need those memory pills yourself. Sayit on more than one occasion did call Viet Nam Vets baby killers and he is constantly using the word Patty to describe an Irish American and he cannot claim ignorance as I have told him that is a slur.

P.S. Could you please tell those of us who are not familar with the name Ted Cohen who he is ???
I truthfully don't remember Sayit calling Seal a babykiller. I'll eventually remember the thread where the term was used and I'll bump it up.

Teds handle was Theopackers and he was a prince. Even the pro Palis liked him.

P.S. Could you please tell those of us who are not familar with the name Ted Cohen who he is ???
I truthfully don't remember Sayit calling Seal a babykiller. I'll eventually remember the thread where the term was used and I'll bump it up.

Teds handle was Theopackers and he was a prince. Even the pro Palis liked him.

Normal peeps can't remember that which never happened. Curiously, both Seal and PattyCatty claim to have that power. Quite the coincidence, eh?
I did find and bump that old thread. It contains Seal's claims about me but absolutely no actual quotes or links. Eventually he just slithered away. I suspect he will again this time and dredge up his bogus charges in the future. It's just how Nazi slugs roll. :D

COLIN you missed the HUGE ISSUE HERE-----some soccer player insulted another
soccer player on the field-----in a BROAD MANNER---and he was fined for it.
The HUGE ISSUE here is that the INSULTER was a jew------and the jews on this
BOARD FAILED TO RESPOND WITH INDIGNATION AGAINST THE JEWISH SOCCER
INSULTER !!!!!!!!

well???? are you not INCENSED AGAINST WORLD JEWRY?

Maybe it's because the Jews on this board (including you iro) do nothing but insult everyone else? :dunno:

I can't speak for others but only the really stupid peeps get the insult treatment from me, Princess. :D

Last edited:
you lack an ability to discern the content of a simple statement and seem to have a penchant for histrionics as well.

"not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct" does not equate to my saying or thinking "only jews have posted on this thread".

i might also note that that this particular forum is entitled "Israel and Palestine". i don't think the topic of how the new left field bleachers at fenway obstructs the view of the citgo sign, or any other of a number of topics, belongs here. if it is posted in an israeli or jewish paper, maybe.

if you need help understanding the english language, please do not hesitate to ask for my help, and certainly do so before you point a boney, accusatory finger.

sassanach amadan.

(p.s. my eperience with BIK is that he rarely slings insults without provocation. i asked for context. you neglected to provide it.)

He won't provide context because he doesn't like cause and effect. Ha accusing you of demonizing a Jew yet he's trying to demonize me without providing context....and he added two people to the list, even though it was one if I remember correctly. And it came after a huge provocation.

Yet he won't provide us with any proof as to where I said that and why I said that. I call him a coward.

That and he can't in no way, shape or form disagree with the person I said this to because she posts supposed pictures of herself in robes so obviously when you have perverted losers like Colin he needs some daily prep with her and he won't dare disagree even though her own friends gave me positive rep and said they would have negged me but they saw I was provoked.

I salute ya! :cool:
Did I not say to Baghad Bob Jr/ if he could pull up the post and prove that someone changed his words that I copied, I would apologize to him? Meanwhile, as Seal overlooks all the murders of Christian in Muslim countries...

Not to mention the bogus quotes he attributes to those who have the temerity to notice what a slimy Nazi dirt ball he is. Despite his squirming, the following Seal quotes are but the tip of the iceberg of the blatant bigotry that oozes from his every pore:

"...ya friggin' smarmy little **** boy."
"yeah, and "****" ain't a slur either if you trace it back."
"the jew bitch brought it up..."
"naw, i don't believe in kosher slaughter. free range jews are more sporting."
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

Forum List

Back