Good Ship Lollipop

Gosh Tinmore & Because, what do you think the USA would do if an unwanted flotilla was heading to our shores? It go BOOM!

They should be locked up for good. And then their IDs should be taken away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. If that's how intolerant you are of your own Jewish people then imagine how intolerant you are to the Palestinians. I already know this.

I have no tolerance to ones who are breaking the Israeli law.

If they wish to fight the blockade, they can protest and yell and fill squares to no room left.

But the don't. The flotillas are illegal by Israeli law. There is no reason why i should back this up..

That has nothing to do with being tolerant. There is no reason to be tolerant towards those Israelis.

They belong in prison. Period.

Gosh Tinmore & Because, what do you think the USA would do if an unwanted flotilla was heading to our shores? It go BOOM!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. If that's how intolerant you are of your own Jewish people then imagine how intolerant you are to the Palestinians. I already know this.

If they wish to fight the blockade, they can protest and yell and fill squares to no room left.

But the don't. The flotillas are illegal by Israeli law. There is no reason why i should back this up..

That has nothing to do with being tolerant. There is no reason to be tolerant towards those Israelis.

OK, but they were specifically not going to Israel.

Gaza & all of Israel are on the same land mass. What goes into Gaza easilly goes into Israel. Case in point --- rocket missiles.

OK, but they were specifically not going to Israel.

Forum List

Back