Good police, Bad students

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Just watched the whole video of the police pepper spraying the criminal students. If the media was honest they would show the whole video. If libtards were honest they would see on the full version of the video that the police gave the students numerous warnings to disperse. When the police got done with what they were ordered to do they were leaving when the thug students blocked them. The police were totally justified in using pepper spray.:clap2:

yes... those dangerous students sitting on the ground with their arms linked.

you probably think the kids killed at kent state had it coming to them, too.

being full of hate and ignorance at the same time is a very dangerous combination. :cuckoo:

Just watched the whole video of the police pepper spraying the criminal students. If the media was honest they would show the whole video. If libtards were honest they would see on the full version of the video that the police gave the students numerous warnings to disperse. When the police got done with what they were ordered to do they were leaving when the thug students blocked them. The police were totally justified in using pepper spray.:clap2:
Got a link to it?

Get a grip Jillian

There is a huge difference between pepper spraying the faces of the OWS retards.

And shooting protesters at Kent State four decades ago.

Actually.......no.

It's still the establishment coming down on the anti-establishment people.

atually....yes...

One has nothing to do with another.

These students were breaking the law. To make it more "imposing" they locked arms. They were asking for the police to use force and they did......non lethal....hack...no lasting affects whatsoever.

So yeah...Jill needs to get a grip.

What did i not see so far? I haven't seen a video yet that justifies the police behavior.

Do you have a link?

At Kent State the untrained National Guard fired randomly into a large crowd.

And several innocent people were killed.

At the OWS retard rally.

The pepper spray was directed at the faces of those idiots who defied the lawful orders of the Police.

A huge difference between the two on every level. :cool:

Get a grip Jillian

There is a huge difference between pepper spraying the faces of the OWS retards.

Actually.......no.

atually....yes...

These students were breaking the law. To make it more "imposing" they locked arms. They were asking for the police to use force and they did......non lethal....hack...no lasting affects whatsoever.

both were a horrendous overreaction to lawful assembly, which, last time i checked, was still protected speech.

:thup:

Get a grip Jillian

Actually.......no.

I believe we all have seen where the police went too far, city officials back down and didn't apply the rules and laws that are written.

Both sides have to be careful for they are gaining reputations that they caused themselves.

Right now, I believe if the OWs group handled themselves in a more respectful manner, less problems would arise.

However that isn't to say that some police were definitely out of bounds. The blame falls on both sides.

Actually.......no.

atually....yes...

both were a horrendous overreaction to lawful assembly, which, last time i checked, was still protected speech.
Just received my usual Neg Rep from Jillian for telling her to get a "grip"

She is the most thin skinned Heeb on the forum. :cuckoo:

yes... those dangerous students sitting on the ground with their arms linked.

you probably think the kids killed at kent state had it coming to them, too.

being full of hate and ignorance at the same time is a very dangerous combination. :cuckoo:
I am not full of hate and ignorance. I just happened to see the full video instead of the cut and paste version the lying media showed. The police were justified becsuse the students blocked their way out, period.

Got a link to it?
I don't know how to link. A friend sent the video to me.

Actually.......no.

atually....yes...

Over reaction, Jillian is the best word to describe two irrational actions directed at each other. Sometimes emotions bring out the worst in ourselves.

Actually.......no.

atually....yes...

The students that were pepper sprayed was not following the law. Different. Also pepper spray is NON_LETHAL, Kent state was a travesty I agree. But they are not the same.

Actually.......no.

atually....yes...

That is where you are missing the boat Jillian...and I bvelieve it may be intentional on your part or perhaps yopu are making a comment without knowing the facts....

This was an UNLAWFUL assembly. They were originally ordered to leave by a certrain time per the law and, when they didnt, they were then warned over a two hour period that they were breaking the law and force would be used to remove them if they did not disperse.

You may have an issue with the law and that is fine....but those protesters were breaking the law.

And to compare those protesters to the victims of Kent State? AN INSULT TO THE FAMILIES OF THOSE KENT STATE STUDENTS that lost their lives.

Got a link to it?
I don't know how to link. A friend sent the video to me.

Uh huh.....:eusa_eh:

atually....yes...

That is where you are missing the boat Jillian...and I bvelieve it may be intentional on your part or perhaps yopu are making a comment without knowing the facts....

This was an UNLAWFUL assembly. They were originally ordered to leave by a certrain time per the law and, when they didnt, they were then warned over a two hour period that they were breaking the law and force would be used to remove them if they did not disperse.

You may have an issue with the law and that is fine....but those protesters were breaking the law.

And to compare those protesters to the victims of Kent State? AN INSULT TO THE FAMILIES OF THOSE KENT STATE STUDENTS that lost their lives.

And this is where YOU are "missing the boat".

In both cases the protestors were ordered to disperse.

In both cases the protestors refused.

In both cases there was an over reaction by the authorities.

And in both cases it resulted in increased sympathy for the protestors and their cause.

Forum List

Back