Good places to eat in Los Angeles?

Chin Chin for chinese food is a good bet.

I went to a little hole in the wall called Roni's this week. Excellent.

The Luxe is down the street from Cedars Sinai hospital. It's like you stepped right into the 30s. Great food and affordable prices.

For Italian it has to Massimo on Santa Monica Blvd. Pizza to die for.

Indian, Persian, it's all here. So what's yummy to yer tummy?

Reaching out to the community to compile of good places to eat in Los Angeles.

I think you were very wise to register at US Message Board so that you could ask us this question.

While on the outside, it may look like USMB is a political message board, that is just a front. That's why all of the political threads are just discussing senseless bullshit.

In fact, USMB is the world's largest message board dedicated to exclusively discussing Southern California dining (Fresno and south).

After you have reached 50 posts, you will be given a special password that will allow you into the hidden forums, and open you up to a world of culinary discovery.

But, while you are building up your post count, try Lucques, 8474 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90069.

Reaching out to the community to compile of good places to eat in Los Angeles.

I think you were very wise to register at US Message Board so that you could ask us this question.

While on the outside, it may look like USMB is a political message board, that is just a front. That's why all of the political threads are just discussing senseless bullshit.

In fact, USMB is the world's largest message board dedicated to exclusively discussing Southern California dining (Fresno and south).

After you have reached 50 posts, you will be given a special password that will allow you into the hidden forums, and open you up to a world of culinary discovery.

But, while you are building up your post count, try Lucques, 8474 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90069.

I dig the sarcasm and thanks for the suggestion. Sounds good.

La Masia, a Spanish restaurant on Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood is excellent. It's not Mexican, but Spanish.

Forum List

Back