'Good Person Test'

Your result for The Am I a bad person? Test ...
pulled three ways

70 % Good Person, 30 % Bad Person, 40 % Non-Person

You've fallen into the most hectic category. You show elements of being a very good person as well as elements of being a very bad one. You also give strong indications of being off the scale entirely, directed by pure utility. Due to your conflicted status as a good or bad person, this robotic neutrality may be a good goal to work towards.

Well alright then.

Hmm..

pulled three ways

10 % Good Person, 10 % Bad Person, 80 % Big Bad Wolf

You've fallen into the most lycanthropic category. You show elements of being a very big hairy wolf with big teeth, big eyes and big mouth (The better to eat you with). There are elements of being a very bad wolf that will consume grandma in one big bite. You also give strong indications of being off the scale entirely, directed by pure instinct. Due to your conflicted status as a good or bad person, this canine sensibility should be a warning to all women dressed in red capes. Run. And Fast.

"You've fallen into the most hectic category. You show elements of being a very good person as well as elements of being a very bad one. You also give strong indications of being off the scale entirely, directed by pure utility. Due to your conflicted status as a good or bad person, this robotic neutrality may be a good goal to work towards".

pulled three ways

40 % Good Person, 70 % Bad Person, 40 % Non-Person

You've fallen into the most hectic category. You show elements of being a very good person as well as elements of being a very bad one. You also give strong indications of being off the scale entirely, directed by pure utility. Due to your conflicted status as a good or bad person, this robotic neutrality may be a good goal to work towards.

pulled three ways
80 % Good Person, 10 % Bad Person, 60 % Non-Person

It only asks you to sign up if you ask to see your matches or you leave the "save my result" box checked at the end of the quiz.

Okay, I unchecked the box this time (wasn't paying attention the first time).
10% good, 90% bad, 50% non-person (whatever the fuck that means??????)
:lol:

Okay, I unchecked the box this time (wasn't paying attention the first time).
10% good, 90% bad, 50% non-person (whatever the fuck that means??????)
:lol:

Mr. Pink: "I tagged a couple of cops. Did you kill anybody?"
Mr. White: "A few cops.."
Mr. Pink: "No real people?"
Mr. White: "Just cops."

another flawed poll

I find that these polls/questionaires tend to be flawed in taht they ONLY GIVE you a limited n umber of choices and ALWAYS manage to NOT INCLUDE viable choices.

for example, in the question "how do you behave towards your rivals?" they negelected to list as possible options;

i don't have rivals (because i'm just not into rivalry)
and
i am pleasant and respectful to ALL people, including my so-called rivals

so I could not answer taht question correctly...

which gave me a flawed result (70% good person)

I lied to pass the test..

Does that make me a bad person?

Forum List

Back