Good Old White Boys - Let In a Good Old White Girl

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
I guess for them this is progress. At least she isn't a homely dawg who won't hunt.:tongue:

John Stewart had a great takeoff on this. Showed all the poor white rich folks abandoned at the stadium while the elite pretended interest in Gustav and NO. One person actually blamed the liberal media and couldn't understand what the concern was about some people getting rained on. There were also rumors of the win running short and the caviar was a lower grade.

ST. PAUL, Minn. - The Republican National Convention showcased a Native American color guard, a black preacher and video footage of civil rights pioneer Rosa Parks, all part of its effort to present the GOP as a picture of diversity. What it hasn't offered is many minorities speaking from the podium in prime time, or sitting among the delegates.

The convention has a decidedly homogenous look to it, coming hard on the heels of a Democratic gathering where minorities were prominent on the podium and in the crowds, and the spotlight focused squarely on Barack Obama's historic racial breakthrough.

Not that Republicans have been deliberately denying broad exposure to prominent party members from minority groups — there just aren't that many.

The party had hoped to showcase Louisiana's Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal, the country's first elected Indian-American governor. But he stayed home to help coordinate the state's response to Hurricane Gustav. The Republicans have no black governors or members of Congress to put on stage.

It's a problem for the party that goes deeper than the challenge of coming up with a diverse speaker's lineup.

"It is what it is," said Michael Steele, Maryland's former lieutenant governor and the first black elected to statewide office there. "You can't sugarcoat this stuff."

Few minorities on GOP podium - Yahoo! News

Michael Steele
Condi Rice
Janice Rogers Brown
Clarence Thomas
Walter Williams
Thomas Sowell

Contrasted to:
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan
Cynthia McKinney
and some "articulate and clean" dipwad that went to Jeremiah Wright's church

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I guess for them this is progress.

Say, boy... you a white male? Maybe you could help out your own cause and walk in front of a bus. Then there'd be fewer of those evil oppressors walking around.

But you know, it's funny. All those white male liberals who complain about how awful whites are and how they control society, etc., never volunteer to abandon power posts themselves.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Say, boy... you a white male? Maybe you could help out your own cause and walk in front of a bus. Then there'd be fewer of those evil oppressors walking around.

But you know, it's funny. All those white male liberals who complain about how awful whites are and how they control society, etc., never volunteer to abandon power posts themselves.

Hey Joyce, when's the next cross burning?:eusa_whistle:

No rush, folks. Plenty of buses for all. Wait your turn.

Now who would those white male liberals who complain about how awful Whites are, be exactly?

I can't think of a single one.

Can you name names and provide quotes for us, please?

No rush, folks. Plenty of buses for all. Wait your turn.

Now who would those white male liberals who complain about how awful Whites are, be exactly?

So Rayboy was not complaining that the Republican party was a party of White people in an effort to claim it should not lead us? And you have never done the same?

IF that is not your point then why even bring it up? I notice you do not find any problem with 90 percent of black people being democrats. I notice you do not mind claiming a majority of Hispanics are democrats either. I notice you have NO problem at all voting for or supporting WHITE liberals.

• Thanks

So Rayboy was not complaining that the Republican party was a party of White people in an effort to claim it should not lead us? And you have never done the same?

I'm White. I'm NOT a republican. When I hammer the Republicans am I therefore hammering all Whites?

Don't think so.

IF that is not your point then why even bring it up? I notice you do not find any problem with 90 percent of black people being democrats.

No I don't. I also don't have a problem with the Republican Party being mostly White, either.

This is the way politics often goes... different ethnic groups find succor in different parties.

[quoteI notice you do not mind claiming a majority of Hispanics are democrats either.

Well aside from the fact that I have never made that claim, and am not entirely sure its even true, what does that have to do with the complaint of William Joyce?

Not a damned thing.

You ought learn to stay on topic, but I don't think you can.

I think your mind is one jumbled mess of half baked thoughts and ideas and preconcieved notions about what people are, and you can't really follow a line of reasoning very well because you can't understand it.

I notice you have NO problem at all voting for or supporting WHITE liberals.

Or BLACK ones, either.

Assuming they're actually liberal and not just partisans of the Democratic party, of course.

They're not at all the same thing, you know.

Last edited:
Rayboy clearly intended his post to mean the Republican party is bad for not having elected blacks in office. And when they did have them the left called them Uncle Toms and sell outs. So which is it?

There have been several threads on this topic and the left side posters have all been clearly of the opinion that the Republican Party is a bad party and one of the reasons is that it is run by whites. But hey you keep those blinders on and pretend Rayboy was not clear.

Remind us while you are at it, which party has had 2 black Secretary's of State and a black National Security Advisor? Which party appoints Hispanics to high office?

I will gladly compare Clinton and Carter's appointees to Reagan, Bush I and Bush II.

Alan Keyes ran for the Nomination of the Party as well.

Rayboy clearly intended his post to mean the Republican party is bad for not having elected blacks in office.

He didn't write that. Are you a mind reader?

And when they did have them the left called them Uncle Toms and sell outs. So which is it?

Who said anything Uncle Toms? Only you. You keep having debates with the voices in your head, dude.

There have been several threads on this topic and the left side posters have all been clearly of the opinion that the Republican Party is a bad party and one of the reasons is that it is run by whites.

Yup! Voices in your head. That's so obvious.

But hey you keep those blinders on and pretend Rayboy was not clear.

Try responding to what people write for a change, champ.

Remind us while you are at it, which party has had 2 black Secretary's of State and a black National Security Advisor? Which party appoints Hispanics to high office?

So?

I will gladly compare Clinton and Carter's appointees to Reagan, Bush I and Bush II.

Be my guest, none of that has anything do do with Ray's post, does it?

Alan Keyes ran for the Nomination of the Party as well.

Yes, he did.

So?

Rayboy clearly intended his post to mean the Republican party is bad for not having elected blacks in office. And when they did have them the left called them Uncle Toms and sell outs. So which is it?

Niether, that is what you wanted to hear, not what I said. But that is par for you. I have never used the term Uncle Tom. You just keep making up shit like McMumbles does. Your problem is that you begin to believe your own lies.

There are some Black pundits on Fox. There is also Lieberman. You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time and the far right will always follow their fool over the other fool no matter who is the most foolish.

The republican party plays itself as a party for all. It currently isn't. It favors the large corporations over the individual and the rich over the middle class and poor. McMumbles will continue this with the extension of the tax cuts and not cuts in Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. All programs that the rich don't need.

I voted for Ronny the Actor for his first term. I was still in the Corps. After one year, I saw him start taking away tax breaks that middle class and poor used and the rich did not need. That was one of my first wake up calls of who the republicans really care for.

To make a statement that there were almost no minorities at the RNC conventions is a relevenat point. That is their leadership.

Let's also not forget the 50s and the planned Dixiecrat movement to turn white democrats into white republicans based on race issues.

I can't really tell if you're being serious with this question or not. I mean, did you go to college? Take a social science class? Here's an example:

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol7no3/7318Wilson.pdf

Most white male liberals aren't that explicit, of course, but are you really disagreeing with my take on the general view of your average white male liberal, which holds

* black non-parity with whites is the result of white racism
* the slaveholding and imperialism of whites in the past is the cause of third-world problems today
* whites are racist figures who must "share" wealth and positions of power with minorities for the sake of "diversity"
* high black crime rates are the result of white discrimination
* affirmative action is necessary to stamp out white evil and empower blacks/Hispanics

etc.?

Last edited:
The democratically elected represetatives of the Democratic party look like America. Black, white, brown, christian and non-christian.

The elected representatives, and the GOP base (check out the floor crowd of delegates to the RNC last month) look overwhelmingly like a Party for Whites.

* African-Americans support Democrats by about an 8-1 ratio. All 42 African-American members of the House and Senate are Democrats.

* The LGBT community supports Democrats by about a 3-1 ratio. Both of the LGBT member of Congress are Democrats.

* Non-Christians support Democrats by a 3-1 ratio. Both Buddhists and both Muslims in Congress are Democrats.

* Only three of the 43 Jewish members of the House and Senate are Republicans. . I'm also going to take a guess here and state that there are no publicly declared atheist Republicans in Congress.

* Latinos support Democrats by more than a 2-1 ratio. Twenty-one of the twenty-five Latino members of Congress are Democrats.

* More than 60% of Asian-American voters choose Democrats. All eight of the Asian-American members of Congress are Democrats.

Open Left:: Wow, We Nominated The Black Guy

These are simple and verifiable facts. We report, you decide.

These are simple and verifiable facts. We report, you decide.

Here's my decision, red. If a group of whites were together in pursuit of common political goals, you'd call it "racism." If a group of blacks, Hispanics or Jews were together in pursuit of common political goals, you'd call it "civil rights."

It's a simple and verifiable fact.

Forum List

Back