good night, Laverne

When Laverne and Shirley was on, my BFF and I used to be able to identify with many of the crazy things they did because we did them too. We didn't have a Lenny or Squiggy in our lives though. They were hilarious!

When Laverne and Shirley was on, my BFF and I used to be able to identify with many of the crazy things they did because we did them too. We didn't have a Lenny or Squiggy in our lives though. They were hilarious!

You do know Rderp is squiggy and real Dave is Lenny..

This should have been left in current news.

Yes, I thought so too as it is current news.
Shallow poorly informed mod. Marshall was a historically significant well-known movie director.

the mod is well aware of that.

but the majority of her work, if not all, was in media, and television.
Marshall Directed 11 movies and Produced 4. Not sure why a moderator would decide to limit a person's obituary so to speak but suspect it's an ego power trip if it's not just pure ignorance.

This should have been left in current news.

Yes, I thought so too as it is current news.
Shallow poorly informed mod. Marshall was a historically significant well-known movie director.

the mod is well aware of that.

but the majority of her work, if not all, was in media, and television.
Marshall Directed 11 movies and Produced 4. Not sure why a moderator would decide to limit a person's obituary so to speak but suspect it's an ego power trip if it's not just pure ignorance.

no limit to it.

just pointing out her life was spent in the entertainment business, and placed it in the appropriate forum.

Forum List

Back