Good News

This is some great repartee. KL is evidently a warrior princess of some kind. Rock on. Strong women kick ass.

PS

Thanks for giving me the power to totally control you,
Big D(ickhead).

:rolleyes:

(My guess is that this comment will go straight over....or rather, completely through that unused mass of gray jello that you call a 'brain'.

Dicklicker, you HAVE been DISMISSED.

Be Gone little man - go whack it for a while....goodness knows you have the time....I cant imagine that anyone would want to spend any day with you, much less a holiday. Whats it like to be so alone and so unwanted?:boohoo: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
This is some great repartee. KL is evidently a warrior princess of some kind. Rock on. Strong women kick ass.

And a great big Ahoooooo and smoochies to you Mr Right Wing man :D

I hope youre having a good day and a happy holiday :)

I been out of circulation too long.

Get your ugly mind of my sex life - that quote had nothing to do with it - I was talking about I haven't been reading these threads.

But remember this you asshole - when it comes to a sex life, all I can say to you is I've forgotten more than you'll ever know!

Now bite my ass.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I can tell you that you're way off there, little man.

Is that the absolute best you're capable of? The absolute best?

Damn, I feel sorrier for you than I originally did.

Come sit down honey, and tell us allllll about your disfunctional childhood. You'll feel better getting it off your chest. :rolleyes:

My husband has a word for people like you and think that it fits here very well.....

'Big D', you dear sir, are a fucktard.

End of post. End of thread.

Dismissed.

Big D is simply a scared little man so full of insecurities that it's a wonder he can even drag his sorry, lilly-white ass out of bed each morning. One can only wonder what his nazi white-supremacist buddies in Idaho are going to think when they find out that he's Jewish.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Big D is simply a scared little man so full of insecurities that it's a wonder he can even drag his sorry, lilly-white ass out of bed each morning. One can only wonder what his nazi white-supremacist buddies in Idaho are going to think when they find out that he's Jewish.
The lilly-white people here in
beautiful Sandpoint Idaho( www.sandpoint.com )want to seem so "tolerant" that when I tell them I'm Jewish they almost want to have a parade for me.
Sandpoint is a playground for the rich and all of us rich people do nothing but smile all day.

Black women are just plain nasty:

STDs and African American Women

· It is important to remember that STDs affect people from all racial backgrounds and socioeconomic levels.

· Statistics do show, however, that African Americans have significantly higher rates of gonorrhea and syphilis than Whites. HIV is increasing at alarmingly high rates in African American women.

· Our younger sisters are at particularly high risk. STDs are most prevalent in teenagers and young adults. Approximately 2/3 of all STDs occur in people under 25 years of age
http://www.blackwomenshealth.com/stds.htm

Originally posted by Big D
Black women are just plain nasty:

STDs and African American Women

· It is important to remember that STDs affect people from all racial backgrounds and socioeconomic levels.

· Statistics do show, however, that African Americans have significantly higher rates of gonorrhea and syphilis than Whites. HIV is increasing at alarmingly high rates in African American women.

· Our younger sisters are at particularly high risk. STDs are most prevalent in teenagers and young adults. Approximately 2/3 of all STDs occur in people under 25 years of age
http://www.blackwomenshealth.com/stds.htm

And you are, apparently, suffering from end-stage syphillis. The mental decline at the end is irreversible, and before long, you'll be drooling in your pablum.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
And you are, apparently, suffering from end-stage syphillis. The mental decline at the end is irreversible, and before long, you'll be drooling in your pablum.
You must hate having to change all those bed pans for all these diseased nasty black folks.

Chlamydia -

Chlamydia is a widely distributed STD among Blacks, and trends in positivity in Black women screened by Health and Human Services show consistently demonstrate much higher rates for Blacks than any other racial group.

Gonorrhea -

Blacks account for 78% of total reported cases of gonorrhea. The current overall gonorrhea rate is 35,825.5 cases per 100,000 for Blacks, but only 0.9 per 100,000 for Whites. Compared with 1995, rates for Blacks increased dramaticly. In 1996, Black females aged 15 to 19 years had a gonorrhea rate of 13,790.9 cases per 100,000 population. Black men in this age group had a gonorrhea rate of 19,357.2. These rates were on average about 24 times, (not percent), higher than those of 15- to 19-year-old White adolescents. Among 20- to 24-year-olds in 1996, the gonorrhea rate among Blacks was almost 30 times greater than that of Whites.

Despite declines in gonorrhea rates for Whites, Black adolescents have shown increasing trends.

Syphilis -

The most recent epidemic of syphilis is largely an epidemic in the heterosexual/bisexual Black population. Since 1990, rates of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis have declined among all racial and ethnic groups except Blacks. Blacks account for 84% of all reported cases of P&S syphilis. The rate currently is nearly 50-fold greater for Blacks than Whites.

Forum List

Back