Good News

according to Big D, the more non-whites that are killed off or suffering due to disease the better off whites will be in their 'superiority'. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
according to Big D, the more non-whites that are killed off or suffering due to disease the better off whites will be in their 'superiority'. :rolleyes:

Hey Big D, since you hammer so hard on that view, what is the root of your moral compass? What is your belief in the afterlife?

Originally posted by Big D
Todays News:

African-American women are 23 times as likely to be infected with the Aids virus as white women and account for 71.8% of new HIV cases among women in 29 US states, government research shows.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1186596,00.html

Our National Security Advisor is a black woman-would that be good news for her? Don't you think this is kind of mean? All these women that you would be so happy to see get AIDS and die are someone's mother,grandmpther,daughter-you get the idea. I'm just trying to understand. Do you see races other than white as objects? Do you not think they have contributed to society as much as whites have? This is unfair generalizing.

:soul: :D

I don't wish for bad things to happen to black people, but it is REAL damn hard to wish for good things to happen to them after 30 years of watching them behave. They've contributed as much as whites? Hah! If they're so great, why don't they go build the Black Nation and put us all to shame? What's stopping them? Seriously? All you "conservatives" who think blacks are just like whites, why do you think this?

Originally posted by William Joyce
I don't wish for bad things to happen to black people, but it is REAL damn hard to wish for good things to happen to them after 30 years of watching them behave. They've contributed as much as whites? Hah! If they're so great, why don't they go build the Black Nation and put us all to shame? What's stopping them? Seriously? All you "conservatives" who think blacks are just like whites, why do you think this?

If you really want to wish good things for them why dont you help them.

Originally posted by William Joyce

My point is,you're generalizing,that's all. I also never said blacks are just like whites. I live in Cincinnati and have had to listen to quite a bit of white cop bashing,white people bashing. This comes from ridiculous so called black leaders who seem to want to fuel rascism. It pisses me off,but why should I act like that it's all black people? That's stupid. Racism goes both ways,but for you to generalize them is no better than them generalizing us. It just seemed like a mean comment to wish someone to die-they're not terrorists for Heavens sake. And I do consider myself Conservative,and don't hate blacks-it's not in the Conservative Handbook.

The less blacks the better America will be.

You can try all you like to try to put the focus on me as so not to have to deal with all the facts that prove how different blacks are from ALL other groups of humans.

I just deal with facts,
you see blacks have much higher testosterone levels then do any other groups of humans. Because of this blacks are much more violent and have much stronger sex drives. This is why blacks at only 12% of the U.S population commit 50% of ALL murders, 60% of ALL rapes, 55% of all violent crime, and this is also why 70% of ALL black children are raised without a father.

Read for yourself:
Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...1&dopt=Abstract

Because of the high sex drive caused by high levels of testosterone in blacks, blacks also lead ALL other groups in the spreading of ALL sexual diseases.

The fact that blacks are dying from Aids at such high rates all over the world is good news, because there is nothing anyone can do to change the violent and aggressive nature of these people.

Can anyone give me one benift to having the black population increase in America?

You know Willie, D is in a way sort of forcing me to agree with you. It is becoming readily apparent to me that Jews are scum sucking pieces of shit. I mean if D is Jewish he must be represenative of the general Jewish race being a bed of roaches.

People D sees minorities on the same level as animals, killing a minority is the same as a dog being put to sleep. Are we going to continue to give credence to him and his biased facts?

Originally posted by OCA

"Can anyone give me one benift to having the black population increase in America?"

Yeah it would piss you off so i'd like to see it.

Lets just entertain this guy. ASSUMING fiction and saying that blacks have this athletic or physical superiority or whatever, then this would mean there are more physically dominant people in our nation by way of reproduction. Since we like to see physical characteristics in our military, this would mean more troops.

If more troops are the result, and these troops are all that save this racists butt (in defense of freedom) so he can continue to condemn them, then I would like to see that as well.

You would think that would upset him to no end. -He would be a wimp by comparison. -Or, as I said on another thread where someone tried to adress the physical traits, Maybe it is a small penis complex these racists have.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Lets just entertain this guy. ASSUMING fiction and saying that blacks have this athletic or physical superiority or whatever, then this would mean there are more physically dominant people in our nation by way of reproduction. Since we like to see physical characteristics in our military, this would mean more troops.

If more troops are the result, and these troops are all that save this racists butt (in defense of freedom) so he can continue to condemn them, then I would like to see that as well.

You would think that would upset him to no end. -He would be a wimp by comparison. -Or, as I said on another thread where someone tried to adress the physical traits, Maybe it is a small penis complex these racists have.
YA, lets just say that blacks are better physicaly in sports then all other groups, because we all know that it can't be true?

I mean the fact that blacks are only 12% of the U.S population but ,
77% of all professional basketball players are black.
68% of all professional football players are black.
60% of all professional baseball players are black.
Blacks dominate boxing, and all track and field events must just be some kind of coincident.

YA, lets just say that blacks are better physicaly in sports then all other groups, because we all know that it can't be true?

Blacks dominate boxing, and all track and field events must just be some kind of coincident.
:laugh:

What is really funny are these statements from the article:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"One of the most plausible explanations is segregation. African-Americans make up 12% of the US population, 42% of all people living with Aids and more than half of all new infections. They are also least likely to have partners of different races".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the problem is that black women are only having sex with black men?
And I really love this one:
The situation, some argue, is compounded by an apparent scarcity of potential black male partners, particularly among the middle classes, which can contribute to black men having a higher turnover of relationships. It also puts more pressure on women to have unprotected sex".
Higher turnover of relationships? Thats a polite way to put it.

I just love how everyone downplays the extreamly high rates of Aids amoung the blacks. I pray that it never stops, 3 million blacks die of Aids every day, kind of lets you know there is a God.

A man facing charges in two sexual assault cases now faces additional charges.

A Spartanburg County grand jury indicted Kenneth Rice , on two counts of exposing others to HIV. Rice was tested for HIV as part of preparation for his trial on sexual assault charges from a 2002 incident.

http://www.thecarolinachannel.com/news/2986795/detail.html

how many black hockey players are out there? :afro:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
how many black hockey players are out there? :afro:

-and golf.
-and wrestlers.
-and race car drivers.

The list goes on.

- or budget analysts? :)
- or Bull fighters?
- or Interior Designers?
- or Klan Members?

Forum List